Old 11-23-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
NowStop

Default Asking A Person Out On A Date

Simple truth:

How do you ask someone out on a date?

What do you say/do?

Does it work?

The story I am writing, Rainfall.

Please give it a read, and tell me what you honestly think.

Piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 04:26 PM   #2
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

just a simple " i think your cute lets go do something later" it works better if they dont have a boyfriend

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
Katieeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
just a simple " i think your cute lets go do something later" it works better if they dont have a boyfriend
Couldn't agree more. Most guys fail to pickup on any sort of hints and you really just have to be upfront about it
Katieeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #4
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

I will pretty much never ask someone out unless we randomly hit it off. Then I'll just be like "Want to go get coffee later?" And it doesn't have to be coffee. It's just something that everyone likes (Starbucks has tea and random drinks for non-coffee fanatics). And it is dedicated like an hour long dinner. It is a five minute to hours long conversations. It's happened about three times in the past seven years, but I still talk to all three girls and have good relationships with them still. Not a boyfriend/girlfriend, but people to have fun with. I usually get set up on dates through various people, most of which go way, way worse.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk