Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-23-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
Diaper_Guy

Default Summer camp

Hello. This is my first story on here so, please be nice. Feel free to suggest ideas and I'll try to incorporate them. I will try to post a new part at least once per week, but I make no promises.
I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1
Dry dust rose of the road as mom turned the car off the road, through the gate into the camp area. The camp consisted of three buildings with a large open space in front of it. To the right I could see the large pine forest. It was clear that this area had been free of rain for several weeks. The grass looked more brown than usual and the dirt road was covered in cracks.

Mom stopped the car and exited the car. I took my bag and did the same. I was still not sure whether this was a great idea. A few weeks back my mom had the thought that since I just wasted my precious summer holidays anyways, I could as well go to a camp and make some friends and maybe even get some friends. Why did my parents always want to help me, I wondered as I headed towards the closest building. Of course I knew I should appreciate it but sometimes it was just to much. To often had I explained to them that they did not have to do all this, but still they kept going.

The building was a flat, spread out, rectangular building made of wood. Like the plants, the house was also affected by the sun. Large areas, previously covered in red paint were now barren wood. Across the main entrance I detected a sign: “Reception – Check in here”.

I opened the door and we went inside. I felt my head clear up by the cool air-conditioned air inside. In contrast to the exterior looks of the buildings, the inside had an almost modern look to them, and seemed well maintained.
“Welcome,” A girl behind the reception desk said, and I turned towards her. My eyes were still adjusting to the much darker inside. She was a few years older than me. “Your name, please?”

“John Turner,” I responded. She smiled and typed my name onto her computer. I used the opportunity to let my mom take over and look around. Through a door opposite of the entrance I could see the dining room. Large wooden benches were sat around large wooden tables. At the moment nobody seemed to be there. They must all be outside, I thought. To the left I could see a door leading to what I assumed had to be bed rooms.

The girl took a pair of keys and led us to what would be my room for the next two weeks. The three buildings I had noticed before were not the only buildings on the camp area. There was a small cabin bordering to the forest, further away from the centre of the camp, with a much shorter path down to the lake. It only had very few rooms I noticed. My room was a room for two people, with it's own shower, but there were two more rooms.

“Maybe you want to get settled in, and I will show your mom around before she lives.” I nodded and they left.

The next hour I spent walking back and forth from the car, getting my stuff and then filling my part of the closet and drawers. The rest was already filled so I assumed my room mate had already arrived.

Soon my mom came back to say goodbye. She insisted on a hug, so I was happy that my room mate was not here yet. After she left I took a shower to clear of the sweat from the hot walks back and forth to the car. Then I went outside and looked down towards the lake. I could see that most people were clearly down there, swimming to cool down from the sun. For a moment I wondered whether I should go down, but decided against it. According to my schedule dinner would start just half an hour later.

“Hello,” I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw a boy about my age, maybe a year older. He was wearing only his swimming shorts and was currently unlocking our room.

“Hi,” I responded. “You must be my room mate. I am John.”

“I'm Erik,” he responded. “Is it your first time here?” he asked and I nodded in response.

“Cool, I will introduce you to everyone later. But first we'll have dinner.” He locked himself in the bathroom and dressed, leaving me to myself.

When he finished we both went up to the dining hall. There were now a larger amount of people and an equivalent volume level. Erik went towards a table in the centre which was empty except for two girls. One was blond with large breasts the other had slightly smaller breasts with red hair.

“This is John. He is new,” he introduced me. Pointing at the red haired one he introduced here as Sara, then the blond one as Jenny.

We sat down together, and Erik instantly started talking about the days to come. As they talked activities came up. I reflected that I should probably join them.

“John, have you signed up for activities yet?” Sara asked. I shook my head.

“The lists are over there. If you are lucky there are still a few good ones.” she stopped for a bit to eat another bit of food and smiled. “I recommend the ones where you can escape from the staff.” A sly smile emerged as she finished.

I smiled as I finished dinner. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad after all?
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
Dr Penguin321

I love it. Cannot wait for the next part!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
toastywarm

OK I'm in. Write on!

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #4
Diaper_Guy

Here is part 2. It seems as if people enjoy it so far, so I'll post this early.
Remember, if you enjoyed it leave a response. If you think I could do something better, or you have any suggestions, tell me and I may incorporate some of it.

Chapter 2:
After finishing dinner I headed over to the activities lists and read through the descriptions.

“Join hiking,” Sara suggested. I had not realized she had followed me. I looked at her, and I must have made a queer expressions as she continued: “Think about it. It is easy to get away from the rest. They will teach you how to use a map and compass, and then send you on your way.” I thought about what she had, and it seemed to make sense. I wrote my name in one of the last few slots before we headed outside.

Outside the sun was setting far into the distance behind the mountains. The temperature had become almost bearable and the view was amazing. The sky was still free of clouds, but had now turned into a gradient between bright yellow in the west to almost black in the east. We decided to go to the lake and swim, and all of us went to our rooms to change.

When we met up again, we headed down the trail leading to the beach. In front of me I could see the sun reflect of the almost perfectly still water. When I continued walking across the beach, Erik called me back pointing to the waters edge. I turned and headed in that direction and detected an almost invisible trail following the shore.

After what I assumed had to be about one kilometre we reached another beach which was slightly smaller.

“At this time very few will go here,” Jenny explained. We put our towels down and ran into the water. The cool water felt nice against my skin after the long, hot day. I dived underneath the water, and when I came up again I laughed. Around me I could see Sara in her blue, and Jenny in her red bikini.

As it became darker we headed up onto the beach again and dried of before laying down on our towels. By now it was almost completely dark, and I wondered how we would find our way back again.

After a few minutes Erik lit a few candles he had brought in his backpack and built a stand for them using rocks laying around. The dim light reached about a meter before darkness overtook.

For a while we just laid there in silence. I could hear the leaves swirling in the wind somewhere above us, and the slightest sound of waves from the lake. If it was any quieter I could hear my heart beat, I thought.

“This is nice,” I said.

“Oh, look. John's in love with this place.” Sara laughed and I turned towards her. Her hair was glowing red in the candlelight.

“Very funny.” John looked back up. Stars were filling up the sky. But as I considered her comment I realized it was true. I had only been here for a day, and already had fallen in love with the place. But not only that; there was something else to, although I could not yet put my finger on it.

“Don't be so hard on him,” Jenny said, laughing. “It is not as if any of us reacted differently when we were first here. Do you remember?”

“Yes, that's true,” Sara admitted. She smiled. It seemed as if this was a common reaction. Suddenly I regretted how negative I had acted towards my mom when she proposed the idea, but it only lasted for a little while before Erik quickly distracted me with his proposition.

“Let's play a game!” Erik suggested loudly.

“You want to start truth or dare already?” Jenny asked, laughing. “Don't you think it is a bit early for that.”

“No, truth or dare is fun. Who's in?” he asked.

“If John is up for it I'm fine.” They all looked at me, waiting for my response. For a moment I considered. It had been a long time since I last played truth or dare, but somehow it felt right to do it. These people had so far been extremely nice towards me. At the same time I feared their rejection if I declined. Finally I agreed.

“Cool, I'll go first. Sara, truth or dare.” Erik said.

“Truth.”

“When did you first kiss a boy,” he asked. She was smiling.

“Last years, when I was 15. We were playing truth or dare at this camp. John, truth or dare.”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?” Of course she had to ask a question like that.

“No, I have not.” I knew I could have lied, but I decided against it. I felt strangely comfortable with these people. They seemed nice and I trusted them. I quickly continued before anybody could say anything:

“Jenny, truth or dare.”

“Truth.”

“Have you had any experiences with another girl?” I could see her blush, but she seemed to respond honestly enough:

“Yes, several times, last time being a year ago, here at camp,” She gave us all a look. I could see surprise in Sara's eyes. It seemed as if Jenny had kept this a secret. I felt kinda bad, but the feeling went away quickly when Jenny asked Sara:

“Truth or dare.”

“Truth,” she responded.

“What is the furthest you have gone with a guy?” She smiled happily and responded. “That same kiss, last year. I have not gone any further than that.”

“Truth or dare, John,” she asked. I did not know what had gotten into me, but for some reason I decided to go for dare.

The silence probably only lasted for a few seconds, but in my mind it felt like an eternity.
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:30 AM   #5
dickface

I like it so far, classic setup. i cant wait to read more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk