Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
super_red

Default My Sister's Revenge

Well here it is. The continuation of my first story My Sister's Innocence. I hope you enjoy and as always comments and suggestions are always welcome.

My Sister’s Revenge

It was August. I was sitting in my room surfing the Internet when my sister came in.

"Are you ready for tonight?" she asked.

"I would be more ready if you told me what was going on," I replied to her.

"Don't worry about it, just be ready to have a good time and make sure you entertain Kyle until I get back." She said as she walked back out my door.

Soon I heard the front door close and my sister's car start and drive away. I shut down my computer and went downstairs to get some food while I waited for Kyle.

My mom and dad had taken a break from work to go to Las Vegas for two weeks, which meant that Amanda and I were left alone to fend for ourselves. We didn't buy much food, but we had the basics; sandwiches, snacks, and soda. If we wanted anything else we would just go to the store down the street.

As I was eating my sandwich I heard the front door open, Kyle was finally here.

"Hey man, what's up?" I called out.

"Not too much man," he said back as he walked into the kitchen.

I offered him a soda and we took our drinks and some snacks up to my room. Kyle stopped in front of my sister's door.

"Is she home today?" Kyle asked.

"Not now but she might be later, don't get any ideas. I'm still suffering enough from the last time you screwed with her."

"So you kept your word and she knows nothing about me doing any of that stuff?"

"I believe you said it was rule number two: never rat on your wingman," I said trying to convince him.

"That's my boy," he said as he made his way to my room.

We walked into my room and sat down in front of the TV.

As Kyle started to flip the channels, I started to think about the "trouble" that I was in with Amanda. The night of the incident I told her everything, including that Kyle was watching the video and that he was the one who put the camera there. We had a long talk about how she had grown up so much and how sexual she had become. Amanda told me that that night was the first time that she ever squirted. She was so nervous that she was going to stain the floor that when she went to clean it up she found the camera. We sat there and talked for hours about each other, neither one of us getting dressed or cleaned up. We decided that night that we wouldn't be mad at each other; rather we would work together, both to have fun and to get back at Kyle. Since that night, my sister and I had masturbated together multiple times. She enjoyed watching me and I really enjoyed watching her. She had recently bought a new toy, a butt plug, which she was just getting used to using. Although we both thought it would be weird to touch each other, we had no problem watching. She would ask me things about my member, and I would ask her things about her parts. We were very open with each other, and we had developed a whole new relationship.

"Hello?" My thoughts were interrupted by a female voice.
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to super_red for this post:
Old 11-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

Hm, this is interesting - hope the next part comes soon ;-)

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #3
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

That first part is a great story. I'm glad it continues
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i really like this! i want this to continue
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #5
super_red

Default Part 2

Here is the next part of the story, it starts to get good now. Enjoy and as always feel free to comment or criticize. Also feel free to rate my story.

"We're up here," I called back to Amanda.

"Hey boys," she said as she walked into my room.

Kyle and I couldn't look away. Amanda was dressed in a new outfit that she must've just gotten that morning. She was wearing a tight pair of Daisy Duke Jean shorts, with a bright red thong sticking up over her hips. Her top was a flannel button down that she had left unbuttoned, but instead tied the bottom corners of her shirt right under her breast. This left her entire cleavage on display, as well as her matching red bra.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked us.

"Nothing much, why?" I asked back.

"I was wondering if you guys would want to do something together today," she said with a wink.

"Sure we would," Kyle jumped in, "what did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, maybe a game of truth or dare like we used to play when we were younger?" Amanda said.

That was her plan; this game would be how she would get Kyle back.

"Sure we would," I said looking at Kyle for approval. He nodded instantaneously.

"Ok, we can play in my room, the carpet is much more comfortable," she said as she left the room.

"Let's go," Kyle said to me as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to my sister's room.

We went inside her room and she was already sitting in the middle of the floor. Kyle and I sat on either side of her ready to play.

"Ok let's set some ground rules first: rule number one: whatever you are asked or dared you must complete or tell the truth, if you lie or fail the dare you must do a forfeit designed by the other two players. Rule number two: what happens here stays here. Rule number three: once we start we won't stop until we all agree. And finally to make things interesting, rule number four: you can only take two truths in a row, that means at the very least you need to take a dare every third turn. Everyone agree?"

Kyle and I nodded and we got started.

"Truth or dare Kyle?" My sister said.

"Truth I guess," he said.

"How many times have you had sex?" She asked him.

"Only one" he said blushing. Kyle always made it seem like he was a hot shot playboy when in reality he is barely not a virgin anymore.

"Truth or dare," he said to me.

"Dare," I said feeling adventurous.

"I dare you to kiss your sister."

"Easy enough," I said as I stood up and gave Amanda a peck on the cheek.

"That doesn't count," he said in objection.

"Technically it does because it was a kiss, you never specified anything else," Amanda said defending me.

"Whatever," Kyle mumbled, clearly upset.

"Truth or dare Kyle," I said.

"Oh so now you guys are gunna team up on me? Fine, Dare."

"I dare you to only take dares the rest of the game," I said.

"Is that really the best you can do? That's weak man," he mocked me. "Amanda, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said.

"Are you still a virgin?" Kyle asked her.

"Actually yes I am. I am waiting for someone to deserve it rather than just giving it away." She said proudly.

"That's my baby sister, thinking with her head," I said approving my sister’s actions.

"I'm not a baby anymore, truth or dare brother," she said to me.

"Truth," I said realizing she was mad and knowing how vengeful she could be.

"Which do you like better: my boobs or my ass?"

"I would have to say you boobs, they aren't too big and aren't too small," I said as I blushed. Amanda knew this would make me uncomfortable and she was right.

"Ok, truth or dare sis?" I said plotting for revenge.

"Truth," she said.

"Fine, but remember next time you need to take a dare next time.” I thought for a second then realized that if she wanted to advance the game to have more fun I would be happy to play along. “Are you wet?"
Old 11-24-2014, 08:29 PM   #6
NickeyC

Oh my god this is so good
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #7
Nerdwedgie

This is a good story
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #8
super_red

Thanks for all of the responses. I will be posting the next part over the weekend then there will be a break for a while because I will be moving and will not have Internet for a period of time. So I apologize for the break but I guess I will just have to leave you guys on edge
Old 12-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #9
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

can not wait any longer! AHHHHH!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 02:08 PM   #10
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

very nice.. going in a good direction

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:05 AM   #11
super_red

Hey guys and gals. Some good news and bad news. Good news I've had time to write more stories over my break. Bad news I still don't have internet to post them. I should be able to soon after the new year once everything with moving ends and I get to use Wi-Fi again. Just wanted to give you an update and tell you that I didn't forget about this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, sister, squirt, stripping, truth or dare