Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Male 21/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

21/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Hi Everyone! I'm Jon. I'm 21, from the UK and of an average-athletic build. I've been on this site for almost a year now and have gotten to know some fantastic, wonderful people. Seriously, this has become one of my favourite sites because of the people on here.

I though that now would be the time to search for a companion on this site. Someone I can regularly talk to at length. Someone I can message my thoughts and perversions to. Someone I can play with.

In short: someone I can call a really close friend. I would like a submissive.

Now, those who know me will know me as neither a master nor straight. I am bisexual and I am a switch. Ideally I am looking for a woman to be my submissive as I am more attracted to women. However, if there are any suitable men out there I would gladly consider them. However, I am very shallow with men, so physical attraction would have to come into play. Ideally, the perfect match for me would also be a switch as every now and again I feel very subby. This, however, is not often - and those who know me can tell you that when I'm feeling dominant I can be quite compelling.

About me:

My promise to you:

I will be caring and honest. I will protect you above all else. I will be your friend and listen to you, whatever it is you have to say. If you have a problem we will work it out. You can feel safe to talk to me. I will look after you.

Now onto the crux of the ad:

So what do I like?

I like bondage. I love to restrict people. I love watching them struggle and twitch while bound. I love to force people to cum as much as I do denying them. I am trying to be more creative with bondage-related tasks which I give, and you should be interested in bondage too.

I like medium-light pain. I'll never make you bleed, cry or suffer any lasting damage. I certainly won't put you at any risk. However, I am a firm believer that there is pleasure to be found in pain; particularly when you're as sadistic as I am. Spanking is my go-to form of punishment, but again I like to get creative here.

I like some humiliation. Tasks which take you ever-so slightly out of your comfort zone without pushing any limits. I get a rush from doing them, hopefully you shall as well.

Slight risk. What's life without a challenge? Maybe work up to some things here, but tasks where there's a slight chance of getting caught. Some predicament stuff. You name it.

Anal play. This one isn't essential to me, however I do like a good,firm ass. I love playing, licking, spanking, squeezing and fucking when it comes to anal play. Obviously some of that won't be possible over the internet, but you get the overall idea.

What don't I like?

Anything that involves something illegal. Any toilet stuff. Blood, disfigurement, messy.

I also dislike whatever makes my play-partners feel uncomfortable. I feel my role is to help others have a great time, so anything which compromises that makes me unhappy. I know that sounds cheesy, but hey-ho.

I hate being called master or sir. If anyone messages me calling me anything other than Jon then you will struggle to be considered. You have been warned.

What I am looking for in a person:

What I like:

I am looking for someone intelligent. Not someone who thinks that communication between two people is me saying 'edge 3 times then cum' and then you saying 'ok bby'. I want someone who can hold a conversation: be it about politics, music or something utterly filthy. I need someone I can talk to and be friends with otherwise it just won't work.

I am looking for someone enthusiastic. If you only message me once a week and get bored after like two things then it really isn't working for either of us. I would like someone active, who doesn't always wait for me to be the first to message and who, at the end of the day, wants to be *my* submissive.

I am looking for someone genuine. This should go without saying. No time-wasters please.

I'm not going to lie, physical attraction is a big thing for me. However, it's not the only thing for me. I'm also not going to sit here and demand pics. It would be nice, once we know one another, but they're not mandatory.

As I said above, I want someone who can be a friend as well as a submissive. If you're funny, kind, lovely and filthy then we'll get along great guns. You'll also have to learn to live with puns and very bad jokes.

I am looking for someone with some adventure. Someone who'll push themselves, and me. Someone who wants to be challenged. Someone who'll tell me when things are just right, and when things are wrong. Someone who doesn't mind trying and suggesting new things.

What don't I like?

I don't like boring people. If you message me only a couple of lines begging to be my sub then it's a no. If you want someone to tell you when to cum on a daily basis then it's a no. I want someone with some adventure, not someone who wants a routine and someone to make their decisions for them.

Someone who can't type properly. I know it's cliche, but it is a turn off. Please use spell check.

And finally.

I want someone who, above everything else, will talk to me. About us, about the world. Communication is the key to any relationship, especially a BDSM one.

I do have Kik. It's ansmj if you want it. That's not essential, it's just there if you want it.

I do not have Skype. I will never ask you to cam for me. GetDare will be our main base for communication.

If you've gotten through this and still want to be my sub then please get in touch with me. Detailed responses which have had enthusiasm, personality and care put into them will be the most considered. I will reply to everyone though, just so you know I've read your application.

I look forward to hearing from you. Hopefully you've come to realise I am genuine and serious about this.

Jon.
The following 10 users say Thank You to An_Jon for this post:
Old 11-17-2014, 03:43 AM   #2
Azatoth

A really good ad! I wish you best of luck in your search
Old 11-17-2014, 11:29 AM   #3
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Good ad, hope you find someone as soon as possible c;!
Old 11-26-2014, 05:24 AM   #4
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

I've had a couple of good responses, but unfortunately they haven't worked out. I am still looking, so feel free to get in touch if you feel we'd suit each other

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Old 11-30-2014, 06:48 AM   #5
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I really enjoyed your ad!! Back to the top it goes, because I think you deserve a good submissive. Good luck!

PM dares
Old 11-30-2014, 07:38 AM   #6
Azatoth

Still unlucky my friend? Seems like the majority of females here are not "serious" about the whole thing, I'm dealing with the same, short PM's you are probably dealing with as well.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:09 AM   #7
catgirl1001a
getDare Sweetheart

I have too busy a day to be a sub, joh. But i wish you the best of luck, if you want a friend you can always pm me.

Dislikes:duct taped, body writing

limits: extreme pain,family/friends, wax, full public, scat(Pee or poo), any chance of being caught, sexually related,mouth soaping.

Owned by Nobody and that's fine with me not looking for any slaves so don't ask.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:12 PM   #8
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Sadly, it looks like this is back open. If anyone is interested then don't hesitate to PM me.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Old 01-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #9
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

I just can say that An_Jon is an awesome cake in this cakeshelf
Old 01-20-2015, 05:24 PM   #10
davide.b

Hello!

I'd like to apply to be your sub.

I carefully read your ad, and I think I may be a good sub for you. The only problem is that some of your likes are limits for me: risky dares (public, and risk of getting caught, this may include bondage too) and also anal penetration (except for small objects).

I hope you will consider me!
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
Old 01-25-2015, 10:43 PM   #11
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

An_Jon - If I was a female submissive I would be sending PMs all over his inbox.

He is another gD user that I have admired and looked up to since the start - he is extremely kind, friendly and thoughtful.
Any female submissive who ends up in his care would be taken care of by one of the best.

Best of luck in your search for a companion, mister.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Advertisements
Kink Talk