Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
vafancoulo13

Trophy The Trip

It was 7 am, but they were all there. 7 am on a Saturday morning, and yet eight teenagers and two adults stood in a circle in the parking lot of Westbrook High School, a rather large public high school in upstate New York. Their bags were packed, their goodbyes were said. Now all they awaited was the bus.

The bus would take them to New York City, the large utopia that they had all heard about but never visited. The bus was charted by the public school system of upstate New York, arranged specially for the eight students. These eight students were among the most talented and gifted in the whole county, excelling in school, music, sports, or a combination of all the above. As part of their spring break they would be visiting New York City to get a taste of the endless possibilities that awaited them in real life. The two adults chosen to accompany them were handpicked by the students parents, as they were regarded as two of the brightest, most responsible, youngest, and most popular teachers in the county - the perfect role models to teach their kids about real life.

A rumbling was heard down the road, and the coach bus pulled into the parking lot. Everyone lifted up their bags, and once the bus was at a standstill they made their way to it. The driver, a rather non-descript (for the purposes of this story, anyways) man hopped down from his seat and went to open the compartments underneath the bus. He helped the students and teachers load their bags, ushered them onto the bus, and then set off for the city.

Inside, the eight student sat in the back, each alone in their own double seat, while the two teachers sat up front. The students, being from different schools, didn’t actually know each other, although they did recognize a few faces. They sat in silence for the first few minutes, biding their time, trying to seem cool by not being expressive. That all changed when someone, piped up, loud enough for all the kids to hear but also softly enough so the adults couldn’t, “So anyone want to play truth or dare?”
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:52 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I know it's a lot to ask but is there any chance you might finish this story?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I like the start. Good intro and makes you want to read more. I agree to wordsmiff about wanting you to continue. You have a good nak of writing here. Good job, keep it up.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk