Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-01-2014, 03:10 AM   #1
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Wedding Singer: Chapter 1 - The Lesson

First attempt at a story, be gentle!

'Try pushing it up higher if you can' said Jess, 'and hold it there for a few seconds.'

As she lifted her hand to indicate the higher note and looked over at him, Shaun kept his eyes on her face and sang the note. But as soon as she looked down at the piano to play the next note, he glanced down at her shirt, or rather one of the gaps between the buttons of her short-sleeved shirt. As her arm moved the gap opened and closed, revealing her silky smooth breast underneath. He shifted position slightly so that he could see further underneath, catching a glimpse of the pink edge to her bra. As she turned her head back towards him, he returned his gaze upwards just in time. She smiled at him as he hit the high note, 'Wonderful! I really think we are almost there'. His already semi-erect member throbbed at the sound of her voice, and the sight of her face all lit up in pleasure. Then she winced.
'Are you alright Jess?' Shaun asked. 'I think I got sunburnt down my back at a gig this afternoon', she replied, 'An hour outside, and it was sunnier than I thought. Trouble is you cant stop in the middle when someone is paying you to play!'

'I think we have some camomile lotion in the bathroom if you want to try that?' suggested Shaun. ' That sounds great thanks, might help take the edge off', Jess grimaced. Shaun went upstairs to the bathroom to get the lotion, taking his time up the stairs whilst he thought about what he had just seen. In the bathroom he adjusted his now full erection to sit easier in his underwear, and hopefully not too obviously.

He knew he shouldnt think about Jess that way, his fiance's best friend, two months from his wedding, but it was hard not too. She was gorgeous, no two ways about it. Tall and thin, but with curves in all the right places, and the way those long, slender fingers ran effortlessly over the piano...well let's just say he imagined her playing a very different instrument. And over the past few months of lessons and practice he had had plenty of chance to observe those fingers at work, and the rest of Jess as well. Doing this surprise song for the wedding reception was turning out to be a very good idea.

He came back downstairs with the lotion and stopped for a moment in the living room door. Jess was still sitting at the piano with her back to the door, and her jeans had ridden down from sitting on the stool. Her underwear was peeking out over the waistband, with the same pink edging as the bra he had just seen. As he drew closer he could see a hint of ass cleavage, so he made sure that he walked right behind her as he came across to the side of the piano. 'Here you go, hope it helps'

'Actually, can you put a bit on now for me please? Its starting to hurt, and I dont think I can reach'. She moved to put her right hand over her shoulder but didnt get further than past her ear before she recoiled. 'Nope, not happening. Think I need to get something on it soon though, if you could that would be great'.

'Sure thing, least I can do for you after all you have done for me with the song, let's see how bad it is first', said Shaun. He paused to take a drink from his glass of water before moving behind her, not cause he was thirsty but because Jess had unbuttoned her shirt down past the swell of her breasts and then slipped it down off her shoulders. She held it up with both hands to try and cover her bra, but there was still the top third of each cup just visible. As he had already seen it had pink edging, and now he knew that the rest of it was a light purple lace. The shoulder straps were also pink, and now round the back he could just see the purple band of the clasp just hidden underneath the collar of the shirt.

'How does it look back there?' she said. Fucking fantastic he thought, but replied 'It's quite red across the shoulders and down your back'. Actually it only looked a little pink but if she thought she needed lotion he may as well make it seem worth while. 'How far down? The dress I was wearing was a bit low in the back' she said as she looked back at him slightly with concern. He teased the shirt down a little, and leaned over her a bit more as if to peer down into the shirt at her back, whereas he was really trying to look over her shoulder at her front. And what a view he got, those perfect breasts, slightly squashed by her hands, the cups flexing open to show him a bit more, but not quite enough. 'I think there is a bit more below your bra, hard to see though', he said as he straightened up.

'Hold on' With one hand holding the shirt against her breasts, she slipped one arm out of the shirt, then swapped hands to remove the other. The shirt now lay down around her waist, still fastened at the front by a couple of buttons, and unfortunately now hid the top of her jeans and what was showing. A small price for what is in front of me now, thought Shaun. 'Yeah, there's definitely a bit underneath'. Definitely wasnt. 'Bugger, going to have to get some on there too' she said. She tried to reach around to the clasp to undo it, but was struggling to do it one-handed whilst still keeping herself covered up. 'Here, let me' said Shaun, hardly able to contain his delight. He undid the clasp and opened it out. 'Should probably do under the straps as well, looks a bit sore up there' he commented as he gently moved them off of her shoulders just enough that they fell down her arms as he let go. 'Yeah it is, thanks Shaun'

He reached across her to get the lotion bottle that he had conveniently left on top of the piano, and glanced down as he moved back. This was getting better and better. She now held the shirt and bra up with her left arm wrapped around her chest, the other by her hung down by her side. Her breasts bulged up and over the top of the bra, barely contained, and could he see a hint of nipple through the lace? He couldnt be sure with such a quick glance, he would have to try and check later.

He squirted the lotion into his hand and placed it on her back. She squealed and her free hand moved back and grabbed his leg 'Oh my god that's sooo cold!!' she giggled. 'Sorry about that' said Shaun, will try and warm it up' and rubbed his hands together a bit. He put both of his hands onto her shoulders and started to rub the lotion in. 'Mmmm, that feels better already' murmured Jess. She released the vice-like grip that she had on his leg, but didnt move her hand away immediately. As Shaun rubbed her neck her hand seemed to follow his motions for a few strokes before she dropped her hand away. 'Don't forget my back' she said softly.

'Sure thing'. Shaun got some more lotion and knelt down behind her. He slid his hands over the whole of her back, tracing round her shoulder blades and up her spine. 'I'm not rubbing too hard am I?' he asked. 'No, just right, just right...keep going as you are.' she said. She shifted herself on the stool and, Shaun couldn't help but notice from where he was, moved her legs ever so slightly apart. The fingers on her right hand, now resting on her thigh, moved in time with Shaun as he started to massage her lower back. He thought I should stop this. He didn't dare stop. He gradually shifted his hands more and more round her sides as he continued to concentrate his efforts on her lower back, waiting for a reaction, something to tell him to stop. Her right arm moved backwards. He stopped. 'Don't stop! she said. 'I just wanted to make sure you don't get any lotion all over my new bra', as she slipped her arm out of the shoulder strap, then did the same on the other side, still using her arm to hold the shirt over her bra and breasts. Shaun hesitated, and she said rather insistently ' Keep going Shaun, its really helping with the pain', smiling back at him. Damn that smile he thought, that's going to get me into trouble if I'm not careful, smiled back and got some more lotion. He applied it to her upper arms, sliding his thumbs between each arm and her side. 'Hey, don't tickle!' she giggled, and swung her arm back to swat him playfully. He laughed and twisted to dodge it, but as he was on his knees he couldn't move very far. Her hand missed his hip, but the tips of her fingers brushed across the front of his trousers, and over the solid lump that was his erection, where they paused for a moment before she pulled her arm back round. 'You may carry on, but no tickling this time!' she half-scolded. 'Yes ma'am' he chuckled.

He followed the line of her shoulder blades down from her neck again, this time with his thumbs together, so that when the blades curved outwards his hands moved round onto her ribcage. He stopped just an inch or two from the sides of her breast and reversed the motion back up to her neck. 'Mmmm, that's nice' she said, almost whispered. He repeated the movement, slower this time and a little bit closer before he moved back up. Was it his imagination or did she gasp when he got to the furthest point? Did she push against his hands? Was her hand inching more between her legs? Should he actually touch her breasts the next time?

Before he could decide, there came a crunch of gravel, the noise of a car coming up the drive, Liz coming home early. 'Fuck!' they both said at the same time, then looked at each other, 'What do we do?!'

'She cant see you here, it will spoil the surprise! Quick, into the cupboard under the stairs!' Shaun shouted. He pulled her off the piano stool and shoved her towards the living room door, and quickly followed after. She moved as fast as she could, both hands clutching her shirt. But as she passed through the doorway, the bottom of the shirt caught on the door handle and she was stopped in her tracks. Shaun ran into the back of her, the few remaining buttons that were holding it together burst, and they both fell forwards. Jess flung her arms out in front of her to try and stop herself falling flat on her face, and her bra flew across the hall. Shaun reached out and grabbed her, just managing to keep his footing. They stood for a second, out of breath: Shaun, one arm around her waist, one around her chest. Jess, one arm reaching back to his hip, the other just resting on his forearm. Shaun could feel her breasts rising and falling against his arm as she breathed heavily, and her ass pressed firmly against his crotch, where his erection still was as hard as a rock . 'You okay?' he whispered. 'Yeah, that could have been painful' she replied, still panting. Then they heard the sound of a car door slamming and footsteps on the gravel.

'Cupboard!', and he pointed to the stairs. 'My clothes?!' Jess pleaded. 'I'll get them, you just get in there!'. 'You might want to let go of me then...' Shaun's arm was still wrapped around her breasts, the left one firmly grasped in his hand. 'Shit, sorry' and he let go, and stepped back. Jess bolted for the cupboard, Shaun watched for a moment, then realised Liz was almost at the door. He looked around on the floor for the bra, and saw it lying right by the front door. He skidded over to it, scooped it up and frantically searched for a place to hide it. 'Shit, shit, shit'. At a loss he hurriedly folded the bra up and shoved it down the front of his trousers. Running to the cupboard, he shut it behind Jess, then went into the living room, collecting her shirt on the way. As the front door opened, he quickly shoved it under a cushion on the sofa and sat down on it as normally as he could.

'Is that you dear?' he called. 'Yeah, who else were you expecting?' Liz laughed. 'You're just home earlier than I thought you would be' said Shaun. 'Shift was pretty quiet, so Geoff told us to head home and he would close up. I still managed to work up a sweat as usual, so I'm just gonna go for a quick shower. Care to join me?' she smiled as she poked her head round the living room door. ' Sure thing, be up in a minute' he replied. ' Don't be too long, or I might start without you' she said with a wink and a wicked smile. as she walked away and up the stairs. He got up, retrieved the shirt, and went to the doorway and listened until he heard Liz's footsteps at the top of the stairs. Then he moved to the cupboard and slowly opened the cupboard door. Jess was sat on a box, arms wrapped around herself, shivering. As she got up to get out, she started to say 'Why is it so cold i-'. Shaun clapped his hand across her mouth, put his finger on his lips then indicated upstairs. She shrugged apologetically, then beckoned for her shirt. She turned her back to him, and he opened it out and placed it over her shoulders. She quickly put her arms in, buttoned it up, then spun round to face him. She made a sad face and pointed to the bottom where the buttons were all ripped out. The shirt gaped open, showing off her flat stomach. Shaun looked at it and mouthed 'Sorry', also not failing to notice that Jess's nipples stood erect under the shirt, poking out from her pert breasts.

Jess quickly collected her bag from the living room and Shaun walked her to the front door, opening it carefully so as to not make a sound. Jess patted her jean pockets, checking that she had everything, then she stopped and looked at him with a little giggle. 'Where's my bra?' she whispered. Shaun looked confused, not knowing what she was talking about. Then he remembered, and half-turned away to pull it out from within his trousers. Jess stifled a laugh as he handed it over sheepishly 'At least you kept it warm for me'. Jess stepped out of the door and Shaun followed, half-closing it behind him. 'Bye Shaun, hopefully our next lesson will be a bit less exciting.' she said quietly as she walked away. She stopped after a few paces, turned, and walked back to him. She moved in close, put her hands on his waist, went up on her toes to whisper in his ear 'Or maybe a bit more'. She kissed him softly on the cheek, stepped back, gave him a wave and made her way down the path. At the end she looked back at him, still staring at her open-mouthed, smiled and carried on down the road.

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

No comments at all?

M, 34, Master, UK

Kik psuedoname
Old 11-05-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Good story. Is it complete or will there be a continuation. Either way, I enjoyed it.

Only criticism would be paragraph spacing and length. But that's unimportant if the story's good.

Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:04 PM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Although I am not much of a grammatician, and don't really care to much either way as long as it is easy to read I Loved your story. Looking forward to seeing more.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:16 AM   #5
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Thank goodness, some comments, I was worried everyone thought it was crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Good story. Is it complete or will there be a continuation. Either way, I enjoyed it.

Only criticism would be paragraph spacing and length. But that's unimportant if the story's good.

Do you mean the paragraphs should have been more often? And that the whole story length was too long? Thanks for the useful comments, and there shall be more, I just wanted to do the setup in one hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
Although I am not much of a grammatician, and don't really care to much either way as long as it is easy to read I Loved your story. Looking forward to seeing more.
Thanks, will get started on the next part

M, 34, Master, UK

Kik psuedoname
Old 11-06-2014, 04:20 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Do you mean the paragraphs should have been more often? And that the whole story length was too long? Thanks for the useful comments, and there shall be more, I just wanted to do the setup in one hit

What I meant was two things.

1. Take the following sentences.

'Is that you dear?' he called. 'Yeah, who else were you expecting?' Liz laughed.

It's only a short extract of a longer paragraph but it would be better if each character had their own paragraph, such as:

'Is that you dear?' he called.

'Yeah, who else were you expecting?' Liz laughed.

So that you can see who's talking immediately.

Each character's dialogue should start on a separate paragraph.

But that's just me. I like the story.

2. When I asked if it was a continuation, I know it said Chapter One but it seemed to end in a closure. If it ended with a cliffhanger, such as the point where the girlfriend walked through the door unexpectedly, then the readers would be gripped more wondering what would happen next. As it was, you told them what happened and gave the readers closure. No suspense!

That's just my opinions though and the way I write. Your story is great and I hope there will be further chapters.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #7
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tips

Thanks for explaining what you meant, always useful to have useful critique

1) I'm not sure that is my style, will try it and see how I feel about it though.
2) Yes I know I closed it, hopefully it will make sense why I did :S

M, 34, Master, UK

Kik psuedoname
Old 11-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #8
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter Two - The Story

It was another hour until Tess came round for their final singing lesson before the wedding, so John killed some time by looking at the story that he had put up on getDare earlier that week.

It was his first story so he had been a little nervous about writing it, but the more time he spent with Tess the more intense were the fantasies he had about her, so it felt good to put one of them down on paper so to speak. Of course nothing more had happened at the lessons than some singing but it didnt stop him thinking about it. It would be a shame to have to stop having them after the wedding, perhaps he could think of an excuse to keep them going.

He re-read the story, thinking of Tess as he did. The thought of her stripping down like that got him so hard so very quickly, and he savoured the feeling, not wanting to cum until after the lesson. He hoped he wouldn't accidentally call her 'Jess', that might be a bit weird.

He saw that there were a couple of comments and scrolled down to read them. They both liked his story, and Wordsmiff even had a couple of tips about the writing style. He felt pleased, and wondered if he could think up another one and write it before Tess came over.

Then the Private Message dialog box popped up on his screen. It was titled 'Greetings Pupil' and came from someone called 'TheTeacher'. John frowned, not someone he recognised, and opened the message.

------

Hello 'Shaun'

I really enjoyed your story, but no wonder it's taken us so long to get the song right if that is what you are thinking about all the time. Our next lesson will be...interesting.

'Jess'

------

M, 34, Master, UK

Kik psuedoname
Old 11-06-2014, 07:35 PM   #9
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Nice!
I love the little twist you dropped in there.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #10
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 3 - The No-show

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

John's head was reeling, who had sent this message? No, it couldn't have been Tess could it? Why hadn't she told Liz? What did she have planned?

Before he could think further his phone rang. He jumped at the sound. It was Tess! He fumbled at the phone, hands shaking, and after the third try managed to pick up the call

'Hey John, how ya doin?'

'F-f-fine', he said.

'Really sorry but can we cancel our lesson tonight, one of my friends got sick and couldnt do her gig, so she asked if I could do it. Is that okay, the money is a bit too good to turn down!'

'Emm, what about our practise? The song?'

'I think we are there with the song so no worries, I made you a little backing track, just practise with that, then I can give you a quick run-through at the wedding. I will pop it over on email once we hang up. Does that sound okay?'

'O-okay, no problem'

'Great! You practise hard and I will see you next week. Gotta go, bye!' and with that she hung up.

'Bye' he said to the blank phone screen, just staring at it. She didnt mention anything about the story, she sounded perfectly normal, what was going on??

His phone beeped, and he jumped again. It was an email from Tess.

---

Hey John, here's the track, have fun now xx

---

There was a file attached, John downloaded and opened it. It was a simple recording of a piano playing the tune of the song him and Tess had been practising.

He shook his head in disbelief, it cant have been her, surely she would have said something. He turned back to the computer and looked at the message again. He clicked on the username and looked at the 'Mini Statistics' section. The account had only been created about half an hour ago with no posts at all. He clicked on the 'About Me' tab. The gender was female, but the name said 'Jess...or is it Jane? '.

It must be someone just fuckin with him, they had got the real name wrong!

He sighed with relief, and sat back in the chair, half laughing at how frightened he had been that it could have actually been Tess.

He pressed play on his phone, put the track on repeat, and practised the song that he would sing at his wedding reception in just one weeks time...

M, 34, Master, UK

Kik psuedoname

Advertisements
Kink Talk