Old 10-31-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
cast

Default Sounds.

Sounds have always been a part and parcel of sexual activity. All do that. Men, women, animals etc. So what and how do you use this medium? Some moan, some scream, some shout, some abuse verbally, some whisper ....

Additionally, to what extent is this a turn on if your partner(s)(online/offline) is/are making sounds? Obviously I am not talking about your fantasy partner is making sounds that are unrelated.

LIKES: Masturbation(who doesn't like), orgasm denial(we are here for), fantasies(believe in creating worlds with words), roleplay(reality is too dour), humiliation(the soft sadist part), mild pain but extreme pleasure(yea you got it), bondage,domination(always)

LIMITS:poo/piss/too messy/, scat, blood.

ADAnd beauty pains thus
I own SluttyWhore811.
" This sends shivers across my spine, you can channel it to my flesh and light up the world."
-- A master

kik: castsne
cast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:07 AM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

For dirty talk - when someone grabs me by the hair and tells me their desires in a harsh, desperate whisper.

During sex - I like hearing a build up from the initial burst of pleasure; to slow, satisfied groaning; to more intense and uncontrolled moaning; all the way to passionate screaming.

Myself, I'm fairly quiet during sex. I enjoy it, but don't really vocalise that fact. I tend to moan more if I'm being the sub, but I never get all that loud.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk