Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-31-2014, 08:56 AM   #1
Aiaslave

Default Shaving for sissies

hi everyone,
Just looking for a little help and advice today.
Iv always wanted to shave my full body to be completely fem as I love the appearance of it. Sadly because of the situation I am in I cannot.
I like dressing up and sissifying myself although I am straight.
I have a girlfriend therefore cannot fully shave.
I can however shave my pubic region as smooth as possible, my ass and around it to get it as tidy as possible and maybe this will make her want to slide a finger in it.
The tips I'm after is how to do it best to get it smoother and as feminine as possible? I want it so perfect smooth and shiny that even my girlfriend things it looks like a girls pubic region and just a sissy clit.
A step by step guide would be amazing help.
I do not want to be blotches with shaving rash.
I have a shower or bath, men's razor and females, shower gel and shaving cream.
The more info the better thanks and if it's perfect and you have really helped I will be inn your debt.
Please help and advise me
Aiaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
Aiaslave

Any tops at all will be appreciated, what to use and what techniques. How to get every last hair around hole. Will send pics after if wanted but really need to be smoothe please
Aiaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:48 PM   #3
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

There are depilatories out for men. Trim as short as you can with scissors or a trimmer. Before using test in a small sensitive area like the inside of your arm to make sure you do not have any negative reaction to the cream. Follow directions and give the test 48 hours before going all the way. After you wiped off and removed your unwanted hair jump in the shower and wash thoroughly. I would suggest you also get an unscented moisturizing cream and apply to the areas. PM me with your results and your GF reaction.
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:53 AM   #4
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Let me be honest with you..

Shaving every hair is a bad move! Shaving can aggravate your hair and Encourge your hair to; Grow quicker, darker, ingrown, demages your skin, make it either- Sensitive or dry.

However, waxing! Might be painful but benefits in so many ways, hair takes around 4-5 weeks to grow back, good for your skin and over time you will notice patches of hair that stop growing all togwther, only down side is its painful

Reading the comment above about creams

Personally I never recomend creams, its not long lasting and it can irratate your skin and is all round bad for your skin, damages your hair growth patten causing distorted foliclues and ingrown hair. Some people prefere it, but I never recomened it.

Try going to a beauty salon? Some places do mens waxing and hair removal and have a wide range of choices!!

Remember when shaving- use none perfume shaving products, try to be gentel, exfoliate 1-2 times aweek. Use a none perfume moisturiser. Aloe vera is perferct to use as an after cream, and for 8 hours DONT TOUCH the hair after shaving OR waxing

Hope this helped! I am trainned in this area so I can assure you I know what im saying

If you have any other questions feel free to ask (dont inbox, i will keep an eye on this thread)
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk