Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What is Rosie's dare?
Sit on Luke/Andy's lap for a whole round to make Max jealous 3 30.00%
To feel up Luke/Andy's 'package' 4 40.00%
To lick Max's feet 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2014, 12:49 AM   #31
sparklystar

Default Chapter 17

Jake’s POV

I was finding the whole situation hilarious. Sofia hadn’t turned up for work… as I had expected and now this. A phone call from her concerned friends. I could hear Andy trying to explain something badly so I just held out my hand for the phone.
“Hello,” I said.
“Hello, yes I’m Sian,” Sian said.
“Hello Sian are you Sofia’s flatmate?” I asked.
“Well no she’s not my flatmate she’s my course mate,” Sian said tentatively.
“I’m afraid we can only divulge this sort of flatmates. Can you pass me to a flatmate?” I asked.
“Yes I can hand you over to a flatmate,” Sian said. There was a pause before James’s voice came through.
“Hello,” James said.
“James where is my sister?” I asked. There was a thunk when he dropped the phone. I waited patiently.
“Jake? Why are you on the phone?” he stumbled.
I rolled my eyes, a little sad he couldn’t see. “Why do you think?” I asked. “That I’ve broken in?” I asked sarcastically. “No you idiot. I’m the manager. Now about Sofia. She hasn’t turned up. Do you know why?” I asked.
“No idea, she just left earlier, never came back,” James said.
“Very well. Well why don’t you come over to the club and we can discuss what to do to find her. I can tell you are concerned,” I said politely.
“Alright. I’ll drop Sian and George off and be there,” he said.
“Come through the back door. We’ll be waiting for you,” I said before hanging up. I turned to Andy. “Make sure the guards know he’s allowed in. And prepare my car for leaving. Sofia is going to get a shock,” I said. Andy nodded and left the room to get everything ready.

Sofia’s POV

I dialled Jake’s direct number. “Pick up, pick up, pick up,” I growled.
“Hello Sofia,” Jake said.
“Jake is James there?” I asked. There was laughter. “What?”
“He’s on his way,” Jake said. I growled and hung up before running. I had to get to Whore before Jake could tell James about the contract.

Jake’s POV

I hung up on Sofia and turned my attention to Andy who had just knocked on the door. “James for you sir,” he said. I nodded and James walked in.
“James, take a seat,” I said offering him a chair. He sat down. “So James my sister,” I started.
“You bullied her,” he said glaring at me. I smiled and reached under my desk.
“She told you that did she? Bet she didn’t tell you it all. I didn’t bully her. I abused her,” I said dropping her slave contract on the desk. He looked at it and shook his head.
“No she would never have agreed to this,” he said.
“Oh she would. If we told her if she didn’t sign it she’d go back to where she came from, the dump,” I said. James started protesting. “Shut up! I’m talking. She was six. She wanted a family especially after mum died. So she signed. I was 14. I was learning all about sex, how to please girls. Oh, don’t get your pants in a twist. She’s told you the truth she is a virgin. But I found BDSM more interesting than sex. Dominating someone so they have to do what I say. She was perfect. Told her if she said anything, she’d go to the dump. Didn’t do what she said, she’d go to the dump. I’d spank her, whip her, tie her up – she thought that was a bit of fun. As she got older, about 10, I got some toys. Butt plugs, dildos, vibrators. I made her play with herself, I thrust the toys into her, made her suck them off after I had used them. When she was 14, dad brought me a house in the countryside, full of toys for pleasure and pain. It was for me and her. She’d go to school, come home, I’d make her strip and then abuse her body until she was crying, bleeding sometimes. And then she ran. Ran away to dad. Moved to university. So dad opened up this club so I could run it and keep an eye on her. She’s sold her virginity to me James, not you,” I said.
“Your dad?” he asked.
“Company owner and creator of the Whore clubs around the UK,” I said. James got out his chair and backed away. “I’m sorry James, we can’t allow you to leave.” I said. Andy grabbed James from behind, cuffing his hands together and blindfolding him. I picked up my coat and followed as Andy wrestled James downstairs and into my car. I sat next to James. “Andy make sure she knows where we are.”

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:53 AM   #32
sparklystar

Default chapter 18

Sofia’s POV

I ran all the way to whore and was breathing heavily by the time I got there. I crept round the back and knocked on the back door. Andy opened it. “Ah Sofia, how nice of you to turn up to work,” he said sarcastically.
I pushed past him and into the corridor. “Where are they?” I asked heading towards the stairs to Jake’s office.
Andy laughed. “I’m afraid you’ve just missed them Sofia. They are on their way to Jake’s apartment,” Andy said heartlessly. I growled and charger towards them. Andy grabbed me by the waist and held me while I thrashed about. “Now, now Sofia, stop that otherwise I can’t give you the address, can I?” he said. I sighed and stopped kicking. He placed me down on the ground. “Here,” he said handing me an address. “I think you know what to do,” he said. I growled threateningly and walked back out the open back door and into the street. I knew where this street was. I knew how to get there. Jake already had James. I couldn’t do much to help him so I walked there.

James’s POV

I kept struggling in the car. I couldn’t see where we were going, I couldn’t tell how long it was taking and most importantly I still had no idea if Sofia was alright.
Sofia.
No wonder she kept getting twitchy when we mentioned truth or dare, and when we went to Whore. She knew. She had a secret. Mind you if I had the secret she had I’d keep quiet. Her dad ran Whore businesses around the UK. Anyone who went to one were paying her dad for the privilege. Her brother managed the Nottingham club, although I’m assuming she didn’t know that. And she… well she was a sex slave. For life. It was a lot to get my head around so I stopped struggling and thought. Sofia had lied to me. In never have I ever. She knew what BDSM was. She had done BDSM. She’d had a long term relationship, just maybe one she didn’t want to talk about.
I heard the engine stop and car doors open and the cool air burst in. I was pulled roughly out of the car. “Hey I can walk,” I protested as they pushed me forwards. There was laughter from behind me.
“I’m going to change that James,” Jake said. I swallowed hard. This must be how Sofia felt every day.

Jake’s POV

I couldn’t help but laugh at James. He was so naďve. He can walk. Yeah he could. But after making him my other sex slave and having my way with him, well he wouldn’t be walking anytime soon. Neither of them would be. I opened the front door and looked at the assistants. They understood the look and guided James downstairs. I looked around my mansion, the torture devices scattered, the emptiness. Well it was soon to become a lot less empty. My phone rang. Andy.
“Hello,” I said.
“Little miss slut is on her way,” he said.
“Excellent,” I said. I dismissed the assistants when they came back. I wouldn’t need their services any longer. I went downstairs to find James sat on the floor, rocking back and forth. I grabbed him roughly by his shirt and slammed him backwards against the wall. Releasing the handcuffs slowly, I reattached his hands to the chains from the wall. I then slowly stripped him of his clothes, having to cut off his shirt. I then walked away for a moment and collected some things. I attached his ankles to a two metre spreader bar and he groaned. I then stroked his dick until erect before slamming the huge thing into the tiniest chastity cage I had. He whimpered in pain. I then grabbed his jaw and forced his mouth open before putting in a ring gag. I then whipped the blindfold off. James looked wildly around as his eyes grew accustomed to the dimness but lighter than the blindfold. “Sofia will be here soon, with you tied up and on the brink of destruction, your pretty girlfriend will do everything I say to save you,” I said. James shook his head and tried to say something but it just came out mumbled. “But you’d do the same for her, wouldn’t you?” I asked. He stopped what he was doing and hung his head in shame. “Good boy,” I said as the doorbell rang. “Oh that will be her now,” I said.

Sofia’s POV

I stared at the mansion. Just the word was bringing back bad memories of the last time I had been at a mansion with Jake. I rang the doorbell and waited. I had a funny feeling the inside of this place would look almost exactly the same as the last place I ran away from. Jake was clearly taking his time. He was enjoying the power he had over me. He opened the door. “Sofia, come in,” he said. I took two tentative steps into his house and looked around as he closed the door behind me.
“I love the way you have replicated the old mansion,” I said sarcastically turning to look at him. He was staring at me hungrily. “What?” I asked.
He rolled his eyes, “Don’t tell me you have forgotten already?” he asked. “What does my good slut do when she enters my house?” he asked.
I snorted. “Nope. I’m here for two reasons to save James and get rid of that stupid contract,” I said my voice sounding more confident than I felt.
“What a shame,” Jake said. “Well come with me. See if you’ll change your mind,” he said. He led the way across the entrance hall and through a white door and down some stairs. It was dark in the room he was taking me to until he turned the light on and when he did… the sight I saw. I ran over to James.
“James,” I said. I turned to my brother. “Let him go Jake.” Jake shook his head.
“No, you should of thought of that before not turning up,” he said.
“I was always coming, I just got lost,” I said quietly.
Jake laughed. “Not my problem,” he said. “Now strip,” he added. I shook my head. Jake sighed, grabbed a knife off of the wall and held it against James’s neck. “Strip or your boyfriend gets it,” he said. Avoiding James’s eyes who was pleading with me to not give in I slowly removed my shirt and skirt and trainers. “Very good,” he said still holding the knife against James’s neck. “Now the bra and then do what you need to,” he said knowing I would understand. I took my bra off and went to remove my knickers when I realised I wasn’t wearing knickers only a chastity belt. I got onto my hands and knees and crawled over to Jake’s feet.
“Moo,” I lowed.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
Old 12-29-2014, 10:18 PM   #33
g18

I really enjoy this story, please continue.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:44 AM   #34
sparklystar

Default Chapter 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by g18 View Post
I really enjoy this story, please continue.
Thanks here is the next chapter.

James’s POV

When he told Sofia to strip I was glaring at her. I didn’t want her to save me. I wanted her to run and be free. However she was looking at the knife. She sighed and started stripping her clothes off so she was in her bra and chastity belt.
“Now the bra and then do what you need to,” Jake told her. She took off her bra and moved her hands to the belt before realising she couldn’t take it off before getting onto her hands and knees. She crawled to Jake, her cute little ass wiggling as she did so.
“Moo,” she said and I had to blink. Jake smiled and let the knife fall away from my neck.
“Good girl,” he said. “Does cow need milking?” he asked.
“Moo,” she said again. I was surprised she could moo so well. She sounded like an actual cow. Jake smiled and walked away a moment before coming back with a weird contraption. He put the harness on the floor and she crawled into it so her arms were in the loops. He pulled it up and strapped it on her back. There were three sort of suction tubes to it and he tightened the top two to her breasts and nipples. He then ran the black strap down to her crotch and tightened the third tube to her pussy before running the remaining strap through her crotch, up her back and clipping it to the first clip so she was wearing a full body harness. He then pressed a switch on the harness and this whirring began.
“What are you doing to her?” I asked.
“What does it look like?” Jake asked me. “I’m milking her. The tubes produce suction and act the same way as a baby breastfeeding, Sofia can produce milk because she was trained to. As for the one on her vagina I think even you can work out what the milk from that is,” he told me. “Come on Sofia show James your pretty face,” Jake said. With what looked like huge difficulty Sofia swivelled around on her knees so I could see her face. She had her eyes screwed shut, tears falling gently. It was obviously painful and she didn’t like it.
I glared at Jake. “You’re sick,” I said.
He smiled like it was a compliment. “Why thank you James. I try my hardest. Now. Here’s the deal James. You two can live quite happily as boyfriend and girlfriend here in my house for free. I’ll feed you and look after you in return for both of your absolute obedience, no sex between you and for you to quit uni,” he explained.
I scowled. “And if I say no…”
Jake smiled. “Well I hope you won’t but if you do, you’ll stay chained up here for the rest of your life being my sex slave but you won’t ever get to see your girlfriend and you’ll make her life a thousand times worse,” he explained.
I looked at Sofia, whose arms were starting to shake with the pressure of holding herself up against the suction and the pain on her face. “I agree,” I said. Jake smiled, undid one of my wrists and gave me a pen and a sheet of paper like Sofia’s.
“Then sign,” he said. I shakily signed the page. Knowing I was throwing both our lives away. Once I handed the page back, he smiled and unchained me. “Well now. Get on the floor like Sofia and the pair of you follow me,” he said. I did as instructed and got down next to Sofia. We crawled the length of the basement and then up the stairs. It was really painful on our knees. He led us into the living room. “Both of you get up and take a seat,” he said. I stood up and helped Sofia up. I sat on a chair and Sofia manoeuvred herself onto another with difficulty, trying to avoid sitting directly on the tube as I could imagine that would hurt.
“Now, I’m going to run through some rules with you both,” he said staring at me. “Just to remind you Sofia and to teach James,” he added. “Rule number 1. Everything I say must be obeyed or face punishment. I would say ask Sofia about punishment but that brings me to rule number 2. Only speak when I allow. Once you two are in your bedroom together that’s fine but all other times only when I demand. Rule number 3. You must crawl everywhere. No standing and walking unless in your bedroom. Rule number 4, no furniture unless the privilege is granted to you. Rule number 5. Both of you will get milked twice a day. Rule number 6. You will eat when and what I give you. Rule number seven, chastity devices will be used every night at bed. Rule number 8, inside the house you must be naked at all times.” he explained. “Understood?” he asked. I nodded, not sure if I was allowed to speak. “Good. Now some individual rules and punishments. Sofia you know yours, I suggest you behave yourself. James. What to do with you James? I half want to train you as a toilet slave and half want to train you as a cum dumpster,” he said. I froze, scared stiff. “Maybe toilet slave is a bit extreme for now. You can be a cum dumpster. That means bad news for you. Whenever I cum, or I make you cum by milking or orgasm, or when Sofia is milked for cum, you’ll have to eat it, swallow it, give yourself a facial, pour it over you, wade in it depending on what I want. I hope you like it,” he said. I swallowed hard. It sounded awful.
He turned to Sofia and switched the machine off. “That wasn’t too bad was it dear?” he said. She shook her head as he unattached it. He took the two pouches off the machine and went into the kitchen. He came back with a blue bowl with diamonds on the side which said Sofia. He put it in front of her. She looked at it as he wandered off to go get something else. He came back with some cat ears, a proper leather cat/dog collar and a tail butt plug. He placed the ears on her head, attached the collar tightly and then made her get on the floor on her hands and knees. He rammed the butt plug in, not caring about lube or pain. Sofia then licked up the milk from the bowl like a cat. He turned to me.
“Now, we’ll get you a slave collar tomorrow,” he said. “After you two have phoned university and friends and convinced them you’ve quit. But before bed, I want you to come to the bathroom while I wash you in Sofia’s cum. “Sofia, drink it all and then go up two flights of stairs and wait,” he said. I followed him up the stairs and into a wet room. “Lie down,” he said. I did. “On your front with your mouth open,” he demanded kicking my arse. I rolled over. He looked down at me. “Silly James, if you hadn’t signed, you wouldn’t be about to do this.” He said before he poured the package of Sofia’s cum all over my body, making sure he got some in my mouth. “Swallow,” he demanded. I did. If it had been for any other reason I was eating Sofia’s cum I would have loved it, but for this… No way was I happy. “You can’t wash it off. Let it harden. That’s what a cum dump is for,” he said. “Now follow me,” he added and we went out and up one more flight of stairs. I noticed there were no carpets in the house, probably so that we didn’t ruin them with cum or whatever. We found Sofia on the second floor waiting for us. “This is your bedroom,” he said.

Toys
Old 12-30-2014, 09:35 AM   #35
math314

Default Good

Interesting plot and lively characters. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Limits: Public, Permanent, Pics + Vids, Family

List isn't complete yet. Open to new experiences.
math314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 12:06 AM   #36
sparklystar

Default Chapter 20

James’s POV

We crawled through the door into a lovely room with a king sized bed. “Now once inside this room you will be locked into chastity until the morning. The bedroom door will also be locked. You two can kiss and cuddle all you want but there will be no sex. There are cameras in this room. Now some nights I’ll be kind and allow you to sleep in the main room, most nights though you will end up in here - or at least one of you will.” He went over to a small door in the side of the wall. We both leaned forwards to see inside. It was an animal cage/kennel. There was a chain to lock our collars into, some straw, a cobbled floor, a water bowl and… no roof. It was just metal bars like at a zoo for the roof but in a slanted way like a dog kennel. “But if one of you deserves punishment or both of you, you will be in this room,” he said walking to the opposite wall and round the bed and pushing open a door. We crawled forwards to look inside. It was a metal room. The walls, floor and ceiling all made of soldered metal. In the middle of the room were some torturous looking devices. One was a chair with spikes on the back of the chair and on the seat of the chair surrounding a dildo which was a fair bit higher than the spikes. I guessed that would be used as an incentive to stand up. When your legs got tired not only would the dildo punish your pussy or arse the spikes would too. There was also a high metal table with cuffs at the top, bottom, middle and I suppose where your neck would be attached to it as well as twelve chains hanging from the ceiling so that parts of the body could be lifted to gain better access. There were floggers, whips, paddles, vibrators, rope, dildos, butt plugs, all many of things lining the walls. “You’ll spend all night here while I torture every inch of you.” I swallowed hard. He closed the door. “But for tonight. Because Sofia was so very nice as to fail to turn up for work and sign herself to a life worse than before you can sleep in here,” he said. He looked at my caged cock and smiled. “Sofia, chastity belt,” he said. She crawled to the hook where I could see hung a chastity belt and cock cage. She pulled it off with her teeth and carried it back to Jake. Jake strapped it onto her. “You would usually wear the one over there James but I want to get you used to the tightness of the current cage you’re wearing so good night,” he said walking out and locking the door.
We both breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, massaging our knees. Sofia wiggled uncomfortably. “He had to leave the butt plug in didn’t he,” she said. I winced and looked at the furry tail that hung out the side.
We clambered into bed together and Sofia rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. “So what are you trained in specifically?” I asked.
There was a moment’s pause. “You have to understand I’ve been made to do this for years,” she said. “When I was around eleven he trained me to be a cat. A pet. It’s called petplay. I had to wear the ears, and the tail, and the collar. I had to crawl, I had to lick myself, and I had to drink milk, eat cat food, scratch carpet/furniture and then get told off, be lazy and get punished. All the things cats do. As I got older Jake trained me to be a dog so going outside to pee and poo, misbehave, and go for walks outside. Then cow came along and he started milking me and using my breast milk as the milk he forced me to drink as a cat. Then pig, wallowing in jam, honey, mud whatever he wanted to cover me in. Horse where I have to carry him around on my back,” she explained. There was another long pause. “But that’s not all. When I was 14 and forced to move into the mansion with him, alone without dad, he kept the petplay as a key focus but also added extra training. You know he was struggling to decide which he wanted you to be?” she asked. I nodded. “Well you’ll get trained in the other one at a later date,” she said.
“So what is your other one?” I asked tentatively.
There was a much longer pause before she answered. “I’m rubbish. He makes me wear a black sack, naked underneath and will take me out onto the streets with a sign. He pretends we are raising awareness of how much waste we use by making me a human rubbish bin,” I said. “Amazingly people actually use it. They don’t have any issues with the fact a young girl is being covered in rubbish. They just accept it and then donate money. It’s humiliating as when it’s teenagers, they actual look inside the bag to see what I’m wearing and then see I’m naked. It’s awful. Sometimes he makes me wear a thin white rubbish bin – the type you might use in a small bedroom bin - as a tube top and another as a mini skirt and then takes me out with him into town. Well through the bag you can see my pussy, arse and breasts. I’m not sure what is more humiliating,” Sofia said. “And you know why he does it? To remind that I AM A piece of rubbish. I was UNWANTED by my family. So they threw me into a dump as casually as people throw away their food rubbish.” She started crying softly. “I never meant for this to happen James. I’m sorry.” She said. I stroked her hair as she cried herself to sleep

Toys
Old 12-31-2014, 08:20 AM   #37
sammyGurl

this is so good, i love it. i cant wait for more.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:37 AM   #38
sparklystar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyGurl View Post
this is so good, i love it. i cant wait for more.

Glad you like it.

Toys
Old 01-09-2015, 01:07 AM   #39
sparklystar

Default Chapter 21

Sofia’s POV

I woke up next to James. It felt exactly like yesterday, the only difference was I was back under my brother’s control and I hated it. Jake always made me feel like shit. Always had and always would. It felt strange that yesterday morning my only issue was the photo and the threat. Now I had several issues. 1. I’d got James involved in something he shouldn’t have to deal with. 2. I was going to be abused. 3. I was probably going to lose my virginity. 4. I was back to being treated like shit.

James stirred beneath me. “I’ve been thinking,” he said. “So we’re not actually sex slaves. Like we don’t have to have sex, do we?” he asked. I looked at him.

“James, he can snap the petplay, the rubbish on and off to suit him. If he wants sex to release himself, we’ll end up being his release mechanism,” I said rolling my eyes.
“How then have you maintained your virginity?” he asked.

“Because he refused to have sex with an under 18 and then I ran,” I said. James snorted and looked at me.

“We can’t get away with running can we?” he asked. I shook my head. No way was this going to be resolved by running. “Damn. Looks like we are stuck here then,” he said. I nodded. “When can we get out of here?” he asked.

I shrugged. I climbed out of the bed and walked over to the kennel. I opened the door and crawled in. “Ok, I don’t think we want to be in here any night. It’s freezing now and it’s already fairly warm outside. And if it rains,” I add. James came and joined me, cramped up together in the kennel. He shook his head.

“Yeah not nice,” he said, the hairs on his arms standing on end. We heard a click as a lock undid and we scrambled out of the kennel.

“What are you two doing?” he asked. I opened my mouth to answer when James grabbed my hand to stop me. “James, answer,” he demanded watching me carefully.

“We just wanted to see how cold it was,” James said truthfully. Jake rolled his eyes.
“Brilliant,” he said. He came over to me and undid my chastity belt. I wriggled my arse when it came off to try and get the butt plug shifted out a little. “Well,” he said as he undid James’s cock cage. I was stunned by how bruised and shrunk it was. “Today we are going on a little shopping trip. We need to buy some wood for the roof of the kennel. I’m not that mean. And a collar for James, some more petplay equipment which I have ordered for you Sofia and a manual on how to train a cum dumpster. So I’ll go get you some clothes and then we’ll go,” he said. We stayed where we were but I glanced at James. I had a funny feeling we wouldn’t be wearing much.

Jake eventually came back. He threw a black sack at me. “You know what to do with that Sofia,” he said. I nodded once. He was going to take us into town, leave me in the busiest part to collect rubbish and take James with him. He turned to James. “Now I’m not sure if this will fit you but let’s hope so,” he said handing James a strange leathery outfit. James looked at me and I shrugged. I picked up the rubbish bag and slipped my legs into it. I always hated the feeling of the plastic against my thighs and crotch. I slipped my legs through the two holes at the end and pulled the bag up until it was comfortably tight. I then slipped my arms through the top two holes so it was like a one suit. Jake smiled at me. “Let’s tape that up then,” he said and duct tape the holes closed to my legs and arms. This also stopped the bag falling off as well as keeping all the rubbish in. “I contacted the council and got permission to do this on a three day week contract. You won’t get into any trouble,” he added as James struggled into the suit.

When James was finally dressed he was wearing a leather pouch which basically just covered his penis and arse but showed every lump which had two suspender/brace like straps which went over his shoulder and it had a small patch of leather covering his nipples. That was it. You could see every inch of his naked body. Jake smiled. “Looks good. Now you two are going to do some phoning before we leave. To university, flatmates and friends.” Jake handed me the phone. “Get on with it.”

“I’m really sorry I just can’t cope. I’m moving in with my brother and leaving university. He owns a club so I’m going to work there for him. Besides I found a really worthwhile cause to work for. Sorry. Yes please give my accommodation to someone else,” I said. The lady on the other end sorted out all the final loose ends and I hung up. I then dialled Sian. “Sian, I can’t cope. I’ve quit. I’m going home. I’m sorry, I just can’t do it,” I said to her voicemail before handing the phone to James. I sat in silence while James called the university, his course mates and our flatmates.

“Look Andy. She can’t do it. Everyone is staring and pointing at her. And I want to go with her,” he explained. There was a pause. “Yes, I’m sure Andy. I wouldn’t throw university away for anything if I wasn’t certain,” he said. He hung up. “Andy said he’ll collect our stuff. I’ll collect it from him as soon as possible.” I nodded and Jake smiled.

“Well that worked out nicely. Now let’s go,” he said taking my collar and James’s strap and dragging us out to the car. We were thrown into the backseat and the doors locked. We looked at each other annoyed. Mind you. After cancelling our accommodation we had nowhere to live so even though I was going to be left on my own in town, I wouldn’t dare run away. Jake’s driver drove the car into the car park while Jake spoke on the phone. “I want it built asap. Exactly to the plans. Once it’s built we can start a new life and they won’t be recognised in Nottingham,” Jake said. I frowned. “It’s a house. Sort it,” he shouted before hanging up and turning to look at us. “Ready to face the world?” he asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and got out the car. “Oh James, you don’t have to crawl in public. At least not yet. Sofia grab your signs,” he said. I picked up the three wooden boards and carried them as we headed into Market Square. He told me to stand opposite the sex shop on the opposite side of the road and face the window so I could see all the toys and get wet while people used me. He placed one board in front of me and one behind me so people walking behind would see. He also attached a cardboard sign to my neck that read ‘human trashcan. Please use,’ with an arrow pointing down on both front and back. The main boards did say no needles, glass or anything dangerous/damaging to humans. He also put the final placard a bit further down the street with a message about what we were doing and why. Of course the actual reason was more sinister but people believed we were trying to teach a lesson. He left a collection bucket by my feet to raise money and then he and James wandered off to the wood store.

Toys

Last edited by sparklystar; 01-12-2015 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:43 AM   #40
sparklystar

Default chapter 22

Sofia’s POV

Almost as soon as they were gone I started attracting people’s attention. They stopped to read the sign and most either found some rubbish in their bag to put in or came back later when they did. I’d been there about half an hour and the bag was already getting heavy. I could feel the rubbish level was around the tops of my thighs, almost at my crotch. I’d had drinks poured down my bag, food, newspapers, food wrappers and even two cigarettes – one of which had caught me skin as it went down. I had winced but hadn’t said a word at the arse who had made sure it had fallen against me. My skin was already sticky with meat, fizzy drinks, orange juice and ketchup when a group of teenage boys turned up with some shopping bags. I frowned at them as they began to put their bags down in front of me. They started taking things out the bag – bottles of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, cans of fizzy drink, cartoons of juice, frozen peas and mince, raw meat. Behind them, in the sex shop I could see Jake watching me from the window. He signed something and I knew – he’d given the boys money, told them to buy the most disgusting things and then pour them down my bag. And that’s what they did. But they didn’t just throw everything in the bin, no they emptied it all first. All the liquid was squirted down my back or front, landing on my skin. Then the drink was poured in filling the bag to above my hips. Then the raw mince which was slimy and gooey as it was broken off and shoved in. Then the frozen peas were opened and poured in. I may have gasped at the shock of the cold at this point before they finished with putting all the wrappers in except the glass jars. I was mid stomach in rubbish now and I was hating it. The weight was so much I thought the bag would droop past my breasts and expose me. After they had their fun, most of the other shoppers didn’t take a second glance as the dropped their rubbish in the bag (front and back) until I was up to my armpits in rubbish.

It was at this point that Jake decided we should go home. I’d had enough abuse for now. We began the walk to his house, each step was laborious with the bag and by this point the bag was beginning to droop and show my breasts. I avoided looking at anyone. When we got back to the mansion, James immediately stripped and got on his hands and knees. I waited to be told what to do. “Basement Sofia. James you too,” he added. We went down to the basement and he made me stand on a white washable plastic mat which was huge. “Sit Sofia,” I looked at him in horror. “Sit!” he commanded and I did, squishing all the meat and food as I did so, the liquid rose up and out the bag as well covering the rest of my body with rubbish. “Lay down,” he said. I did ignoring the liquid squelching out, into my hair. He took a knife and cut open the bag, letting the contents spill out. “Now lets see,” he said going through the rubbish and picking out bits he wanted for whatever he had planned. “Sofia, go lay on the table,” he said. I got up and did as told. He came over and started smearing mince over the sauce which was already covering me. He then spotted the burn mark on my arm. “Did that hurt?” he ask. I nod. He growled. “Never admit pain,” he growled at me. He found a cigarette butt and lit it again before pressing it down an out on my clit. I screamed in pain, the sound echoing around the basement. “Now did that hurt?” he asked. I shook my head even though we all knew I was lying. “Good. So now let’s punish your arse and pussy,” Jake said holding up half a banana and a plastic water bottle. He grabbed my ankles and pulled them off the table, pushing my legs towards my head. He took the banana and rammed it up my arse before putting a butt plug in. He then spread my legs and held the top of the water bottle at my entrance before he wriggled it in, slamming it upwards until I had it halfway in. No more would fit so he dropped my legs and told me to keep it in and not wash until he said so that evening. “I hope your pussy will fit all of my dick in it Sofia, or I will be sorely disappointed,” he said. “Now the pair of you tidy up,” he said before leaving us there. I rolled off the table and got onto my hands and knees with James, helping him to tidy up the floor. He grabbed hold of my hand and I looked up at him. He smiled weakly. I nodded. It was only going to get worse.

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk