Old 11-22-2014, 02:35 AM   #16
Desril

Oh wow, I didn't know this got updated! Now I have another excellent Jappio story to read tomorrow!
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:49 PM   #17
shadow691

Hey Jappio, I will try to read this story some time for sure.

Feel free to read my blog for random stuff.
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #18
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

So excited you started the story up again! It was a great sequel!!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM   #19
shadow691

I just read it. It was pretty good, I'm surprised that there aren't more comments.

Feel free to read my blog for random stuff.
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:18 AM   #20
seekerofsoulz95

Default Awesome work as always

You are one of the best enf writers i know and your work is everywhere. keep it up bro. can't wait to read more of your work
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:42 PM   #21
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(Been a bit, but here is the third story. I would love it if a mod could put in the title something like "New story posted as of 4/23" or something like that.)

Nat / alie 3: Shopping for Two
By Jappio

Part 1a (Nat)

I parked my car so I’d have an open space next to me. I waited there for a few seconds… hoping someone else would park nearby or someone would come out of the mall. I was in luck, as a gentleman stepped out of the building and was walking down this aisle of cars.

Once he was close enough, I opened my car door. I swiveled my legs to the side and let them dangle over the pavement for a second. The wind was acting up already, and I paused to try and push my hair out of my eyes.

This of course left my tiny little skirt to flap about some too, and with how much I let it ride up on the car ride over, meant that the man heading my way would have a great view of my total lack of underwear today! That, in a way, was what I came to the mall to fix.

I of course own a naughty collection of cotton and lace already, so it wasn’t dire. Being without panties at this time was of course a conscious decision I made. Today I was going to have some fun showing off.

For the longest time I’ve loved showing off. I like when people stare or notice me. I like the way I can leave them speechless. There’s this tantalizing rush that comes with it all, something that excites me both mentally and physically. Even then, as I hopped out of my car, knowing someone could be looking at my pussy.

Natalie, my other half, hates that I do this stuff. She wants to keep our body hidden. Perhaps that just adds more thrill to it, being told to not do this. I love how flustered her friends describe her after we switch places. Today though, I just wanted some time to myself… well time to myself and everyone else lucky enough to catch a glimpse under my skirt!

I made sure not to look at the man, I didn’t want to let on I was showing off. I know just how much more some people like this stuff when they think it’s luck. So with the wind still kicking and pulling at my skirt, I turned towards the inside of my car and reached in… I had to get my backpack on the passenger seat.

The whole time, I’m bent at the waist and my butt is out behind me, my hips swaying slightly as I pretend to struggle to get a hold of my pack. I can feel the hem of the skirt leave by butt, surely exposing both my cheeks. I probably was showing a bit of my lips between my slightly parted legs in the process as well.

I didn’t want to ham it up too much out there, so I do dragged my backpack from the car and put my arms through the loops. With it secured, I turn and walked my way to the mall. I couldn’t help but glance at the man as I passed him. From where he was standing, I was sure he had stopped to stare. He also had this nervous smile on his face. He even tried to get a look down my shirt… which, by the way, was a simple blue blouse with the top three buttons undone, showing some cleavage.

I didn’t touch my skirt, so it still flapped about. I was sure he would get a few more looks at my bare cheeks peeking out as I walked away, if he dared to try and look. I wasn’t about to turn and catch him in the act… I of course wanted him to think he could get away with it.

At the doors to the mall, I stepped inside. Though I came during a slower time of the day, there were still plenty of people milling about. I was happy to see I would have many people to have fun with.

With my back to a nearby wall, I pretend to be resting. I didn’t want anyone seeing me set up my next game. The mall itself obviously didn’t have the same winds as the outdoors, and skipping about in such a short skirt would look a bit too tacky for my tastes.

I instead started to pull the back hem of my skirt up. Soon I could feel my butt come into contact with the wall behind me. It was devilishly fun to feel something like the wall on my bare skin, but there was more to my plan. You see, my backpack is special. I call it my ‘exhibitionist kit’. It aids me in some of my games, and today I was going to do a classic with it.

Perhaps some of you have been lucky to see this type of scene… a girl walking about not paying much mind to the fact that the back of her skirt got caught in a waistband or something like that. My kit was going to be pinching my little skirt above my butt… leaving my whole backside bare! Surely it would look like an accident to most.

So with my plan set in motion, I moved away from the wall and into the mall proper. I started to pass by the shops, and pass by people who would hopefully be wise and lucky enough to look my way as I sauntered along.

It was very fun, not really knowing if anyone was looking. Again, I wasn’t going to turn around and catch anyone staring, I wanted to remain oblivious to the supposed bad luck that had befallen me. Everyone ahead of me had no clue, and no one behind me was rushing to warn me, hehe.

Sadly, good things do come to a close at times. A woman did speed up to approach me. “Miss… um you may want to fix your skirt, your backpack is sort of being a bit rude,” the woman tried to politely warn me.

If my fun was getting cut short, I was going to milk the situation. “What do you mean? Someone didn’t put a note on it, did they?” I asked as I started to swivel my body to look at the pack. This though just meant I was shaking my ass for those who were looking my way!

The nice woman started to speak up again, but clearly was feeling a bit awkward about the situation, “um, no, it’s trapped under your backpack.” The explanation was sadly clear now, so I had to react somewhat accordingly, but I wasn’t about to cover up yet!

First I acted being in denial. “No way!” I exclaimed as I brought both my hands around to check for myself. Of course I was able to put my hands on my bare bottom, and that’s when I let my eyes shoot wide in fake shock.

The woman now had an apologetic look as I quickly looked around, seeing exactly who all was looking. I was happy to see that there were a few heads turned my way. Ever the performer, I quickly tried to turn away when I caught the stares of those who were directly behind. Yes, of course that meant I just mooned anyone who wasn’t behind me, but that sort of was the point, hehe!

Finally, I couldn’t appear to be a total ditz, so my hands did finally tug the tiny skirt down. I then stood there, looking at my feet… not to hide a blushing face, but to try and make sure no one could see a grin that was attempting to overtake my face!

The woman apologized, though she didn’t exactly have to, at least not unless she knew I did it on purpose. I still stood there, occasionally looking up. I still had people looking my way, I mean I was completely commando under a short skirt, and I think they were hoping for another look.

In those cases, I don’t want to appear a show off, so I do carefully start to walk away, and towards my next plan. The little stunt with the skirt was just the warm up if the real thrill of the day!

Down just a few more stores was a nice little lingerie shop I’ve scoped out before. They have the loveliest sets of underwear, the kind you would very much want to have someone see you in! Not that at the moment I wanted the cover, but lingerie shops can be quite the place to fluster people.

Stepping inside, I was already planning out my stunt. Two girls were working the place, and I was happy to see that it looked like they’re day had been boring so far. One was paging away at some magazine, while another was straightening some display. I knew then just how fun it would be to bring some excitement to their day!

“Could I get someone’s help while I shop?” I asked as I approached the two. The sort of goth chick with the magazine only looked up once and then looked back down. The other hadn’t even noticed I came in either it seemed, so she seemed a little startled by my request. She was however much more helpful.

“I can miss, is there something I can help you find?” the girl sweetly responded. I think I was going to like her, she seemed the exact type of ‘victim’ I would like to have for my fun.

“Well, it’s a bit embarrassing, but…” I looked over at the one with her nose buried in the magazine, as if making sure she wasn’t actually paying attention. I didn’t mind one way or the other, but it made sure I could fit the role. “I really need something to wear… I was going to surprise my girlfriend with something else, but I think I’ve had a change of heart,” I explained.

Now, my girlfriend Haley, for those who don’t know, is a wonderful lady. However, the story was mostly made up. Yes, I would like to get something I could wear to excite her some, but I really was just there for the exhibitionist thrill. That being said, Haley is a wonderful girl who supports my fetish. She loves it when I come home and tell her how I got people all flustered looking at my body. She comes with usually, but she was busy at school this particular day.

“I think I understand. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I’m sure we can find something nice for you two to share,” the sweet girl offered. I’m sure a lot of girls who are shy ask for a bit of help from the workers. I just wanted someone to rile up.

She asked me if I had any basic ideas, and so I decided to explain as we walked away from the counter and towards the racks, “you see… she’s sort of really into… well she likes looking at me I guess. I think she wants something that shows a lot off or draws attention.”

The woman gave a warm smile, trying to be welcoming. “Well, I think I can help out a bit with that.”

As we got away, I decided to deal my first blow to her, the first thing to catch her off guard. “Yeah, it’s really embarrassing, but this skirt was sort of her idea you know… it’s so short…” My explanation instantly caught her attention as she did look down my skirt.

As she watched, I pinched the hem at my hip and began to lift it up on one side! More and more, bare flesh was shown, and I could tell she was just waiting and waiting to see what kind of panties I would supposedly already have on! Of course, there were no panties to see. So, I kept lifting until I got to the waistband, my entire bare hip, part of my bare lap, and nearly my lips were on show! The sweet girl’s mouth had been dropping at just about the same pace that my skirt had been rising!

“I thought she’d be thrilled to see me without anything… but I’m losing my nerve and I think she might also sort of enjoy… you know… unwrapping her gift too,” I finished. I avoided eye contact as much as possible. You never want to seem too forward.

“Oh sure… I understand… yeah, it’s pretty risky to walk around like that, so we can find you something,” the girl nearly gasped out. Hook, line, and sinker! She was definitely the type! Though I was the one nearly exposed, it was her face that was turning red.

I’m not sure if she caught on as we pawed away at the dainty bits of cotton and silk. Every time she’d show me something, I would almost always suggest something else, something a bit more risqué. I could tell she was probably trying to find stuff that would be easier for a shy girl, something more appropriate for a short skirt, but I of course didn’t actually need something meant for modesty.

After picking out a few things, I asked her to show me to the changing room; which she did. Off to the side of the store was an entrance way to a small room. Inside, there were two cubicles with curtains, and a sitting area. I brought my potential purchases to the room.

“If you need anything else, do not be afraid to ask,” she reminded me as she was about to leave.

“Wait,” I stopped her from going. “I could use a bit more help. Normally, my girlfriend helps me out with this sort of thing. I really don’t know what she might actually like on me. Would you mind staying?”

Now, it’s never easy to try and do this sort of thing without being overly overt in my intentions. I tried to look away, and avoid eye contact, as if the question had been difficult. At the same time, I wanted to see the look on her face! Every glance I took, I saw her face was read, as she was trying to decide what to do. Either girls don’t normally ask for help in that regard, or she was still new here. She had this wonderful air of innocence that I loved teasing!

Of course, she was going to be a good employee, and she agreed, “I’ll help you out miss, I suppose. If you wanted to step inside and you can call me over when you want me to look.”

Now, when I stepped into the little box, I was very tempted to not close the curtain behind me. However, I was going to take things slow, so I instead shut it behind me. I was happy to see myself in the mirror, just a thin outer layer at all hiding me. I playfully lifted my skirt and flashed myself. I knew soon that my assistant was going to see plenty of that!

I picked up probably the tamest of things picked out; it was a bikini cut pair of white panties, with some lacing. The fabric was soft and thin though, and surely not an everyday thing. Again, trying to pace myself, I pulled them up my legs and kept my skirt on.

I opened up the curtain, and found the sweet thing waiting for me. She was being a very good employee, so I was glad to be rewarding her with a bit of fun!

“Ok… tell me how they look…” I meekly asked, as my hands shakily grabbed the hem of my skirt. Before I could even lift it far, I saw her look over her shoulder out into the store, as if making sure no one caught me flashing her!

When she looked back, I’d gotten the hem up and exposed the lacy, white garment to her. Her eyes grew a bit wide as she was seeing my womanhood wrapped in the white fabric. The red from her face did not fade as she checked me out. I could feel my own heart rate increase, having this stranger look at me so intently.

“You look good in those…” she said.

I kept my skirt up as I looked down at myself, shifting my hips to get a few different angles. “You really think? I don’t know if she’ll like it at all.”

Then, just as I was fishing for, “you look great, she’d love it!” She almost sounded panicked, as if not wanting to offend me. I loved just how cute she was.

“I should probably try the bra though, one second,” I said excusing myself. My quick rush into the cubicle meant I had an excuse to leave just an inch of the curtain open. I only had to glance once to know that she was indeed spying me through the gap!

My fingers flew to my buttons, and I started to take off my shirt. This left me topless, and if my assistant were smart, she’d be able to see my bare breasts in the mirror! I got out the matching bra and inspected it. It was time for my second step as I put my arms through it.

“Miss, would you come in here and help me fasten me?” I asked, trying to sound as if having trouble with it.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:44 PM   #22
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 1b (Nat)

The salesgirl hesitantly walked up to the curtain and slipped inside. I watched as she got a close look at my breasts barely contained in the loose bra. I thanked her and turned my back to her, very aware of how close we were in the small room. As she did up the bra, I did my best to not pay attention to her, but I think she was looking over my shoulder and watching the way my breasts lifted as the bra was pulled tight. I loved the idea that her vision was perhaps lost in the cleavage the bra was aiding with.

With the bra set, I was now officially in a full set of underwear for the first time that day, hehe. I asked the sweet girl to step back a bit and I turned. I then lifted my skirt again, this time with no warning, and had her look at the set. I could actually see her head tilt up and down to get a good look.

“Could you maybe back up some… I have a feeling when my girlfriend sees it, she won’t be up close right away. She will probably have me put on a show,” though honestly I was the one who wanted to put on a show.

The assistant looked outside the curtain first. “Are you sure?”

I knew what I had to ask, “is there anyone out there?”

“No, not right now,” she answered.

I took a moment to pretend to be thinking. “I need to get this right, so yes, I’m sure. Let’s hurry before anyone else sees me in these embarrassing things.” So my assistant backed out of the changing cubicle and I let the curtain stay open. I stood there in the bra and my skirt raised to show off the panties.

“How is it?” I asked, feigning some more insecurity. I knew from her staring that the view was great!

“Like before, you look really good in those. I bet she’ll love you like that,” she said. She also still wore that sweet smile I loved.

I then fiddled with the waistband of the skirt. “She’s not going to keep me like this for long though, she’s going to want to get the skirt off as soon as possible I bet, one second…” I then let the skirt fall to my ankles! The sales girl was shocked, to say the least, as I stepped out of it. I approached the curtain, looking around. “Hurry, what do you think?” I asked, as if I actually was worried someone else might see.

Again, the girl studied me, and I could tell she liked it. “It’s good, really,” she said, seeming to be a bit concerned that I did just strip to just underwear in public!

I gave her a smile back, appreciating she liked it. “I’ll try something else then, see if maybe something might be better for her,” I turned and only shut the curtain about halfway.

I bent over to dig through the other sets I had gotten. Next up, I picked a small black thong and matching bra. I knew the whole time I was bent over that she was getting a extended view of my butt wrapped up in that white fabric, but she was about to get a better look at it!

I watched myself in my mirror for the next step, trying to not catch the gaze of my assistant. I enjoyed watching myself reaching for the waistband of the white cloth. I loved seeing it pull away from my body, my reflection possibly flashing a few tufts of my brunette hair poised above my lips. I made my move quick, not wanting her to actually see just how puffy they were becoming. I was alread getting quite turned on, and had at least three more things to wear!

The black thong slid up my legs fine, and at no point since the white panties came down did my butt ever truly hide from view. The thong was thin in back of course, leaving plenty of bare flesh as I adjusted the tiny fabric. Pretending to still not notice my voyeur, I turned around and stuck my butt out towards the mirror, looking at myself. I love the way the thong looked on me, and I loved even more the way the woman looked at me. Again I was able to steal a glance of her looking, I couldn’t help myself.

I stood back up, and called for her again, “miss, a bit more help with the bra again.”

This time she stepped in sooner than last time, obviously getting a bit more of a hang of the situation. I knew I would have to do my best to shake her of any confidence she might be building, hehe!

“Would you mind undoing the white one and helping me with the black one… this is so embarrassing, but I could use the help,” I explained. I turned my back to her as she was given free reign to strip me topless!

She was hesitant understandable, but her fingers did find the metal latch. She stopped for a moment, as the cups fell just a bit away from my now very hard nipples, my exposure so close to happening. I tried looking nowhere, but I really wanted to watch all of this as well!

She eased the bra down my arms, and this is when my bare breasts came into total view. She was treated to the sight of their round form and pink nipples. She tried not to stare, but with me seemingly not paying attention, she did take opportunities to look at them. She was doing her best to be professional still, and picked up the matching black bra for the set and helped me into it.

“If no one is around, if you could step back again…” I asked, my hands moving to try and cover the underwear. I wasn’t actually embarrassed, but this one was more showing then the last, and I loved acting as the shyer girl. The sweet girl again looked out and told me the coast was clear. She then stepped away from me.

I slowly moved my hands, and let her look at all the black cotton. This time, she stared even more. I don’t know if she was catching on to the game I was playing, or if she just couldn’t help herself any longer. Her eyes wandered my bared skin and frilly new set of underwear. I even did a slow spin so she could see it all.

She spoke up, “This is actually even better I think. If your girlfriend likes to see you exposed, this set is fantastic for that! You look pretty sexy in it.” The girl was becoming bolder and I like that. My corruption was working wonders.

Not wanting to lose that lovely blush from her face, or the tone of voice of her being flustered, I was going to up the ante again. “She’s such a perv though, she’s going to probably want me to really strut my stuff in these things… are you super sure the coast is clear?” I asked, looking at the entrance to the changing rooms.

The sales girl, on request, looked out, and also saw no one milling about the store. “You’re fine, but what do you mean?” she asked. I didn’t have to answer, cause next thing she knew, I walked out of the cubicle!

The girl watched as I started to walk to her left and then to her right, just along the front of the cubicles. I knew with every step my breasts would bounce lightly in the tiny bra, and that my butt would wiggle with every movement. I was in a store, just walking around in a small set of underwear in front of her, and it had her speechless!

“She’ll make me walk around sometimes just to stare at me… and I want to make sure it’s sort of good for that, you know?” I asked. I found it pretty funny I didn’t even really get a comment, she just was silently watching, hehe!

“So, is it good?” I asked again.

“I understand why your girlfriend would have you do this, you look great doing it!” she blurted out. I saw the moment her face heated up a tiny bit more. I could tell she was innocent enough to avoid purposefully hit on me, considering I was talking about a girlfriend, but she couldn’t help but complement me. I loved everything about it.

“Last one then, I really need to get going before she gets home so I can surprise her proper!” I said to excuse myself into the cubicle. “I’m going to really need your help for this last one though; it looked tough to put on.”

She and I both knew what it was… the main piece was a very dainty pair of side-tie, pink panties. I loved them the moment I saw them, and honestly knew that they were probably be the pair for me… well not the pink ones, but I’ll get to that later.

We both were in the cubicle, and I quickly asked her to remove the bra. Again, a stranger, albeit a sweet one, took off my bra. I knew she had a good look at my breasts already, but I put an arm over them as she took the bra away. I nervously looked at her and whispered, “Please don’t stare too much.” I bent down while facing away from her, and pushed the thong to the floor, stripping me naked in the small cubicle with her right there!

I let a hand press between my legs, partially to fake some modesty, but also because I was desperate for some physical contact, I was very turned on. I really wished Haley was actually there, but I would have to wait.

The sales girl didn’t know where to look. She could see my bare butt, and she could see me barely hiding my other goodies. She could see a lot honestly, and we were close enough that my naked body would occasionally bump into her clothed one; the feeling was delightful. I let my breasts become exposed so I could pick up the light, pink fabric, and I began to place it between my legs. This whole time, my breasts are now exposed as I try to position the two triangles over my bare lower half.

“Could you please help me tie this thing?” I asked, as I held the material up for her. She looked behind her for a moment, as she was still standing in the way of the curtain since I didn’t really give her much room to actually enter the cubicle fully. She then knelt next to my naked body, her head now nearly level with my hips.

Down there, I had my butt facing towards her, her eyes only inches from my butt. Her hands grasped the ends of the panty’s strings. With no halves done up, and the only ones being held up were on my left half, that meant my right butt cheek was totally exposed for my assistant. On some levels, I hoped the girl would reach up and grab it or spank it, hehe!

Of course, her innocence and or naivety were for the best; I could get Haley to do any of the extra dirty stuff later. I knew when I was sharing this story and reenacting these scenes with her; she would surely love to explore any fantasies I happened to pick up on the way.

When she had the ends tied, I didn’t let her move to my right hip. No, I played the role again of someone who isn’t exactly thinking her actions through. I instead turned to face her, so I could move my right hip to where she’d been working! The result, my pelvis, brunette fur, and just the slight sign of my bare lips all being exposed at eye level to her!

I let her stare; I just watched the way she looked forward, at my half covered lap. The triangle that was meant to be covering me up, was instead hanging off one hip. I enjoyed the moment while I could, before I’d have to insist she hurry up, before I had to return to my act. I would have loved to instead spread my legs and let her see everything she wanted.

“Miss… I need you to do the other half,” I requested as I held the ties up for her, blocking her view of me. If only you could see the way she blushed! Her whole face was totally red, having been caught staring! I guess she wasn’t totally in on my game really, because she must not have realized that my glistening and aroma were signs I loved what she did.

My sweet assistant finally started to tie the second knot, hiding away my bare lower half. The thin fabric though was taught, leaving plenty of curves for the shop girl to accurately remember what she saw. She still knelt in front of me staring. I even spun, giving her another look at my butt, this time beneath the weaves of the panties.

On her own, she stood back up. She looked in the small pile we had brought for a bra, but I informed her, “I think… that this is the sort of thing Haley would like if I didn’t have a bra to go with it,” I said.

The girl backed away, her face red, and mumbled, “I think I like it like that too.” She didn’t even check this time for other customers, too preoccupied to remember. I didn’t correct her as I stood and let her watch. I didn’t cover my breasts, and I didn’t hide the panties either. I let her see me in just that small piece of clothing, standing in the open cubicle.

“So when I get to her apartment, and I let her take my clothes off…” I began stepping out the cubicle towards her. I almost giggled out loud when I saw her try to take another step back, as if trying to keep herself away from my vulnerable body. Was it perhaps her trying to avoid things going too far between us? I was ready to keep pushing the envelope though, with her backed to the wall.

“I want her to see just how little I had on while out in public. It’s too scary to be in a tiny skirt without something… but these feel almost like nothing!” I said, letting my lustful emotions fuel my face to blush, hopefully coming off as embarrassment to my attendant. I then ran my hands down my bared stomach and to my hips. I felt the tiny strings of the panties before my hands were against already at bare skin. I curled them around my thighs, and stroked the thin cotton of the panties. I could feel the heat from my lips through them. “It’s like they aren’t even there! I feel so naked and exposed.”

I took a self gratifying look around. I was nearly naked, and I was outside of the privacy of the cubicle. I stood exposed to the small changing room, and in view of the entranceway. Had someone come into the store and head this way, I’d be totally exposed to them, my bared breasts and nearly everything else thanks to the lax cover of the panties.

My sweet sales girl nodded her head in agreement to me, having lost the ability to say much. I loved just how much I was clearly driving her nuts. Honestly, my fake act of modesty would have failed if she were in a normal state of mind. However, I had her breathless, and I don’t’ think she was thinking much anymore.

Before I got within a foot of her, I suddenly turned and began to again walk back and forth in front of her. I put my hands to my breasts, squeezing them tightly. I let out a slight gasp, but tried to play it off, “Haley likes me sooo naked, but it’s just so embarrassing. I can’t help the way she stares at me. Yet she loves it so much,” I fake complained.

I was getting fed up with waiting though. I wanted to tease her more, but I was ready to move on to my purchase. I really did want to get totally stripped in front of Haley and more. So it was time for the finale.

“Do you think she’d want to watch me take them off, or do you think she’d want to take them off herself?” I asked my sweet assistant. The girl blinked and didn’t say anything at first. I repeated the question in a different way, “If you were my girlfriend… would you rather watch me as I pluck myself free from my only piece of clothing, or would you rather let your own hands do the deed and be in total control?”

She finally managed to squeak out a half answer, “I would, I mean your girlfriend would rather probably, um do it herself I think. I don’t know if she could help herself from doing so.” She wasn’t always vocal, but this girl knew exactly how to make a girl feel fantastic and wanted! Sadly for her, this just fueled my desires to be a tease, as I loved being wanted.

“Maybe we should try both,” I suggested. I took a step or two back, as I could tell she was seconds away from kneeling down and stripping me! I’d have loved that, but there would be time for that in a bit. “I’ll take these off, and you can tell me how good I did. Then, you can do it next. I think pink is cute, but I remember seeing these pale blue ones Haley would like better I bet.”

Before even retreating to the relative safety of the changing cubicle, I pinched the ends of the panties. I held their silky smooth loops between my fingers, and I reveled in the feeling of being just a tug away from total nudity. I shifted my feet, spreading my legs farther apart. I took a deep breath, letting my chest expand out. I gave one final faux-look around. I then undid the panties, letting them drift to the floor.

So now I was totally naked, and the shop assistant was busy scanning my entire body! I myself was having a hard time keeping myself controlled. I wasn’t sure if my first round of pleasure would be spent with Haley today, or if instead I would be a total exhibitionist and let this girl see my pleasure. Once I had her get the other pair of panties, surely I wouldn’t be able to wait any longer.

I crouched down and picked up the tiny, pink article. The sweet girl wasn’t moving at all as I brought them to her. I managed to place the underwear in her hand, “one second, and then you get me those cute blue ones I mentioned,” I then turned and padded my way to the cubicle. I bent over, mooning the woman, as if she hadn’t seen enough by now, as I picked up all the other bits of naughty cotton. Without any concern I bounced back out of the cubicle and handed each item to her. “Take these too, I won’t be needing them. Just the single pair of blue, side-tie panties please!”

“Right away,” she said, turning. She gave me another look, at me standing and waiting naked outside of the cubicle. Her eyes went wide as she checked the store, forgetting perhaps that we would potentially be caught. I would like to think her quick dash away meant that she was looking forward to taking off the new pair, and not wanting any customers to get the chance to come in before she could.

I returned to the cubicle, and actually shut the curtain. I didn’t need the privacy; I didn’t even want it in that moment. I was starting to fantasize about the ways I could maybe have my sweet assistant catch me. Thoughts of her finding me with my hands nestled between my legs sounded exquisite. I actually wondered how obvious it would be that today had been an act if she found me like that.

Speaking of, I really did start to touch myself, unable to keep my hands away. I wasn’t sure yet if I wanted to just openly touch myself for her. Well technically I wanted to, but I was trying to think if I could find a more innocent act. Thoughts of her seeing me cum were almost enough to send me over the edge then. I’d been on an erotic buzz for so long, and was very aroused at that point.

“Noo… not now…”I moaned! Though a climax was getting close, that wasn’t what I was trying to hold off. I had to lean up against a wall as my legs felt week. My hand started to slow, as I tried to hold on. However, it was all too late for me. I gave one last snarl, annoyed with the awful timing. Though I normally loved leaving her somewhere naked, this wasn’t the time for it! Natalie was taking over suddenly and I was going to lose my finale with my assistant!
Old 04-22-2015, 11:44 PM   #23
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 2a (Natalie)

I woke up with a start! It was as if my body was screaming at me to start moving, but not with sound. All over my skin felt warm, and in a few concentrated spots I could tell it wanted to be touched.

I had to right myself, to stop from falling down. I was standing in a small room, not even a room really. Ahead of me I saw a mirror, and I saw that I was completely naked! The shock alone was enough to stop my fingers from creeping any farther towards the area between my legs.

I wasn’t actually sure where I was. It was a small little box of sorts with a mirror. I noticed a backpack on the floor, and a curtain behind me. I think I was finally beginning to understand what was happening when the curtain behind me was pulled open!

“I’ve got it!” a woman announced as she exposed me! My eyes went wide as I saw her staring at my naked butt! I quickly slapped both my hands to my bottom, trying my best to cover it somehow!

The woman for some reason looked confused, and not in a way that made it seem like my nudity was the odd thing! I wasn’t sure what was going on, but she was looking in my eyes, as if asking me what was wrong.

I didn’t think I had to explain it, but I did anyways, “I’m… naked in here… you should probably knock first,” I said, a little worried. Honestly, I wasn’t even sure where I was besides inside some sort of changing cubicle. Why did this woman just barge in, and why hadn’t she left and apologized?

“Yeah, you are,” she said in a way that sounded flirtatious, “that’s why we should cover you up with these.” The woman then held out a small pale blue cloth. “You’re right though, I think your girlfriend will love these on you, I can’t wait to see them.”

My heart skipped a beat. I was starting to understand what was going on. I was probably in a clothing store; I could just barely see it over the girl’s shoulder. I didn’t know who she was, but I was starting to think she probably worked here.

Clearly by mention of a girlfriend and me being naked, Nat was up to something. I bet she was probably using this poor girl to fetch her all her clothing. I worried though that maybe Nat had set up this walk in on me, to expose me to this girl.

I wanted to tell her to get away, but I was a bit concerned. See, I used to work in retail, and I knew customer satisfaction was a big deal. I don’t know what it was, perhaps the fact I’m so meek, but I hated upsetting customers. I hated when I messed something up. So though it was incredibly embarrassing to be standing naked in front of her, I tried to at least remain calm. I didn’t want to make the girl suffer any anxiety because I freaked out. If Nat had made it seem like everything was fine, I had to keep that going too I guessed.

“Uh… thanks, I should probably put that on,” I said, though hardly with as much confidence as I had hoped. I didn’t want to scare her off, but I was still trying to hide my butt from her, and I wanted some privacy to just get dressed!

“No, I can help you with it again,” she said to my total surprise. Before I could object she was on her knees behind me! Words caught in back of my throat when I felt her slide the soft cloth between my legs! She ran it high and it soon reached where my hands were covering my butt.

“You better move those you know,” the assistant said. I stupidly followed orders, again trying to not worry her. I didn’t know what Nat had been doing though. She’s such a show off, so I tried to move my hands to sides, letting this girl see my entire naked backside. The mood Nat left me in wasn’t helping me think clearly either.

It was torture to feel her hands so close to me. As she adjusted the cotton into place, her knuckles and fingers grazed my bared skin. It was a constant reminder that for some reason I was completely naked with her, and she was very intimately close to said nakedness.

I was trying to forget this was happening, and I looked away from her and my body. That’s when I caught sight of my reflection and was reminded there was a mirror there! I quickly used an arm to cover my breasts and a hand to hide my front side. The girl giggled seeing this, most likely having been staring in the mirror this whole time!

I was happy when she finally got the side of whatever she was putting on me tied. I wondered if it was some sort of suit, but the material looked too light. I was starting to come to the conclusion it had to be underwear, but it looked too small for that too.

The shop assistant then asked me to turn around.

“What, why?” I asked.

Again she giggled, “Why, if I don’t, then your girlfriend will have no problem seeing you completely exposed. These things will fall if I don’t tie them on both sides, right out from under your little skirt.”

I wasn’t sure what was going on, but again I found myself following her instructions. With my hands still firmly in place, I turned around, glad to have at least moved my bottom out of her close by sight (though forgetting about that cursed mirror, letting her still see it if she wanted!)

I looked down and watched her staring directly at my hand. She wrapped one hand around my waist and I felt her fingers touch the back of my thighs as she found a loose string from what I assumed were panties. In front, she began to lift another string, and I was finding out how the panties worked. They seemed to be a lot like a string bikini, and they needed to be tied.

As she drew the strings up, she tried to join them at my waist, like on the other side. As she pulled them tight, it was obvious my hand was in the way. “Move that please,” the assistant timidly asked me. I was realizing that she really was a sweet girl probably, and I didn’t want to hurt someone who actually was nice. I knew how Nat could be though, and worried how much she might have teased her.

So, though it was probably a dumb idea, I moved my hand. I thought I would be fine, considering she had been holding the string tight, so it was more like I slipped them out of the panties. Yet the dainty fabric dropped away from my skin, and I could see the assistants eyes grow wide as she stared inside them!

I bit my lip and tried to ignore what was happening down there. I hoped she’d finish the job as I looked up instead. This though brought my attention to the fact that we were actually still totally exposed to the store. I crossed both arms over my chest as I worried about other customers. “We’re alone here, right?”

“Tammy is still up front by herself, so it just you and I. Best we do get these on you before anyone else catches you without panties, huh? Your girlfriend sure does love to expose you!” She then tugged at the knot she had made, tightening the panties into place finally. “There, snuggly put away.”

I turned around and looked in the mirror. I had to stop from letting my jaw drop. These were definitely panties Nat would like to see. I hate that I had chose to stop covering up, because these things were too light in color and too thin!

The woman stepped back some, giving me a bit of space. She walked back some more, and then went, “Well, will you like my opinion on these as well?”

“What about a top?” I asked, not really sure what she was asking.

“I agree with your girlfriend. Less on you the better, you have cute boobs that shouldn’t be under wraps. She’ll love you in just those, as you said yourself,” she explained.

“You think?” I asked, blushing more, this time partially from the compliment. I still tightly clasped my arms to my breasts though.

“Definitely. Let’s see how they look as you walk along, and then we can head you off to home with her. I can tell you’re definitely ready to get intimate with her,” she said this all with a nervous smile, her face red. How red her face was had nothing on how red my face was! I didn’t know what was going at all, I was wondering just what kind of stuff Nat had been doing! I was supposed to just walk out there? She also noticed my arousal, and that seemed so unfair, considering it was Nat who had gotten turned on! I was so very embarrassed.

“Walk… what do you mean?” I asked. I again had wanted to tell her no, to somehow explain she had the wrong person. Yet I’ve found in the past that explaining how Nat and I work is a bit of a risk. It usually freaks people out or makes them worry, and I still wanted to avoid that.

“Just walk out here and take a few steps both ways so I can see if she’ll like it, though I think I already know the answer to that,” she again complimented.

I really wasn’t sure how I was supposed to do anything. I’m not Nat, I’m not some sort of show off. I felt glued to my spot, unable to choose what to do. I was sure if Nat had any choice, she’d have squatted down on the floor and probably play with herself in front of her! Then again, I don’t think even Nat was that brazen.

Since I didn’t know what to do, I decided to risk something. “Um… well you just tell me what to do, ok?” I nervously offered. I think I could trust her to not go as overblown as Nat, which in a weird way was relieving knowing that this stranger was in charge of how exposed I’d be than Nat!

“Well, how about you walk up to me, like you might to your girlfriend,” she suggested. I began to do so, stiffly and nervously. “Very cute, I bet she’ll like that. If she likes you blushing, you’re doing a great job of that too,” she added.

I wanted to try and at least act sexy, to completely mimic what Nat might do, but I couldn’t. I was just so nervous and embarrassed to be nearly naked in front of a stranger, one who was closely watching me! When I finally got to her, she just looked down at me trying to cover my breasts and the tiny bit of panties I had on.

“Very good, I don’t think I’d be able to keep my hands off if I were her,” she teased. I again felt my heart nearly leap from my throat; it was a bit too much. This type of admiration for my body was something I didn’t get often, especially since I normally tried to hide it. “Now, turn down that way and walk away. Oh, and maybe try with your hands at your sides?” she asked.

As I turned, I tried to do as she said. After a few steps though, I wasn’t sure if I could. “Nat would probably just do more than just drop her hands; she’d get rid of the panties too. She’d be the naughty one who would love having her boobs looked at,” I thought to myself. I could still feel my nipples were hard, wondering just how Nat even could get turned on by being seen. Normally I can only think about how hot my face gets when I blush from being looked at.

I was starting to sense that maybe the sweet girl wasn’t getting what she expected. I didn’t want to cheat her of anything, and at the same time I sort of was feeling down on myself for being so shy. It’s not that I wanted to show my body, but maybe I could for a moment pretend it was Nat’s body instead. So even though it felt like my face was searing, I dropped my hands to my sides as the girl expected.

She couldn’t’ see much as I first did it. I had a moment to really think about what was happening. I was trying to understand Nat, why she would possibly ever do this. I never fully understood the allure to it that she clearly must have.

Emboldened just enough by the idea that I wasn’t in my own body, that this was just some sort of stunt Nat was doing, I actually turned around and exposed my topless state to the girl. I saw her eyes still roaming my body, even still at the tiny panties. I fought every urge that was my natural Natalie self to cover up and began to march back to her.

The way she was looking at my body was something I never really noticed as much before. I didn’t know what it was, but I could tell she liked it. I think part of her was shy about staring, that she wanted to be polite and look away. Yet something kept her drawn to the display. I wondered if maybe Nat had to pressure her to do so. My heart beat a bit faster though when I considered the idea that maybe she wanted to look.

“Very good, wonderful! Really, I think your girlfriend will love it. Might be too much to ask you to go around totally naked, but I bet that is a very close second,” the girl complimented. Though maybe she worked on commission or something, I think she was actually sincere. I don’t think I was feeling pride, but there was some sort of feeling related to the idea that someone was enjoying my body like this; I just couldn’t understand it.

“So I guess um, that’s it then, yes?” I queried.

“One last spin?” she requested. I didn’t have the heart to say no, so I did so. The whole time I was aware I was very much showing her my nearly naked lower half. I could see enough of the panties to know that they showed the entire shape of everything down there.

When the spin was done, I noticed she had lowered to her knees, and I worried such a close look was way too much! I was about to turn and run back into the stall, but her hands held my hips!

“Now, the final test: the unwrapping step. I bet she loves this part the most,” the sweet girl boldly declared as her fingers found the ties she had done up herself minutes ago.

I couldn’t stop her from pulling them loose and letting the little blue material drop away from my mound. In that moment I was again totally naked in front of her, and this time there was no covering up at all.

My chest felt heavy as I struggled to take another breath. I stood motionless, allowing her to stare. She had seemed so nervously excited to do what she did, and the smile on her face told me it was all she could do to hold back from doing anything else. I was very glad that Nat had told the assistant that she had a girlfriend, I don’t know if I could or would want to say no if she did make an advance.

She firmly held the little fabric. I was still surprised they were enough material to be used as panties. She stood up and examined the cotton and then me. “Yep, I think this perfectly suits you,” she said, and then her face grew redder and she teased, “and they definitely smell like you too.”

I could have practically died then and there. This was way too much! My body hadn’t yet cooled down clearly, and this girl had found the signs left in the panties!

I think she was actually embarrassed by her own line too and quickly mumbled out a, “Sorry, I’ll have these up front for you, so get dressed before someone finds you naked out here!” with that, she turned and left, not seeing as I covered myself with my hands again, having finally remembered I was out in public naked! I dashed back to the stall, now happy that this was finally over, or at least I hoped so!
Old 04-22-2015, 11:45 PM   #24
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 2b (Natalie)

I quickly found the blouse and skirt that Nat had warn here most likely, but for the life of me I couldn’t actually find any underwear. It wasn’t in her backpack. I was wondering if this was some sort of joke, her going to a lingerie store because she literally didn’t’ have underwear.

I took the skirt and stepped into it, sliding it up my legs. No matter how much Nat does to me, I still can’t get used to the feeling of wearing a skirt without a pair of panties around my hips. The skirt lightly hung against my butt and pelvis, nothing blocking it from me. Next I slipped my arms into the shirt and buttoned it up. The feeling of my bare nipples rubbing against the fabric was just as bad as the situation with the skirt.

Once dressed as much as I could, which felt like far too little, I looked myself in the mirror. I wasn’t very happy with what I would have to deal with. The blouse was too thin, and without a bra, my hard nipples showed through. The two little nubs looked very obvious poking out against the blouse. I really hoped that it was only because I knew what to look for. The skirt was far shorter than anything I owned as well. I tried to tug it down, but I knew I didn’t have a lot of room to make adjustments. I was relieved to find that if I stayed standing straight enough, I could maybe get away with it.

I realized I had at least something more I would be able to put on. A pair of panties was waiting for me at the counter, and that would at least be something, even if those things were hardly able to cover much. I had to take anything I could get though. I couldn’t even guess how Nat was able to get here with so little on.

Slowly I exited the dressing room, and found myself wandering the lingerie store. I was realizing I wasn’t even sure where I was, as I’d never shopped in a store like this. I heard the buzzing of larger groups of people, so I figured I was in a mall. I was hoping I’d recognize which one when I got out of the store.

Sitting at the counter were two girls. The one who had been ‘helping’ me was waiting for me as expected. The other looked disinterested as she was on her phone. I awkwardly made my way there, trying to avoid eye contact with the woman who had just seen me naked.

“I’ve got your purchase all set up,” the girl said cheerfully. I got enough of a glance to see she too was avoiding eye contact as well.

“Yeash Beth, did you two make out or something back there?” the other saleswoman absently commented, not even looking up. Both Beth’s(presumably the helpful assistant) and my faces glowed red!

“No! Why-why would you say that?!” Beth, asked suddenly, shocked at what her coworker was even suggesting.

“You’re gone for what seems like forever, you’ve been flushed the whole time, and you can hardly look the girl in the eye as if you two were getting intimate back there. I’m not judging, just saying,” the girl said, still not even bothering to look up from her phone.

“We were not! I was just helping her pick something! She’s buying something to show off to her girlfriend!” Beth tried to explain. I flinched, now being accused of trying to be a show off to someone. I didn’t like the fact that both girls thought I was trying to put on some sexy show for someone.

“Oh, so just a bit jealous you don’t get to see a cute thing like her dressed up in something naughty?” the coworker teased. Beth of course had seen me in very little already.

Beth decided to change the subject, “ignore my rude friend here! Your total will be $42.03!” Beth seemed ready to get me out, and I wasn’t against it either.

I dug out Nat’s credit card, of course not having my own card with me, nor would I want to use my own money to buy Nat’s things anyways. I started to pay as the coworker piped up, “yeah, sorry or whatever. Just a bit of a joke,” still not looking up from her phone.

I got her purchase put in a bag and was ready to leave. I wanted the chance to put them on, but I didn’t want to stay there any longer, far too embarrassed to handle much more. I thanked Beth quickly and left before more could be said. I was so embarrassed that I’d forgotten about the risky outfit as I stepped out into the hall.

It took a moment, but I did get my bearings on where I was. I recognized a few shops, and knew I’d know how to drive home from there. The mall itself had the average number of shoppers milling about.

Remembering my plight of being completely commando in a small outfit, I made quick, but small, steps towards the nearest bathroom. I would only have to pass a couple of stores to finally make myself a little more decent. I kept my hands at my sides, trying to subtly hold the skirt down so it wouldn’t bounce up and show more of my bare legs.

As I made my way past people, I self-consciously looked each way to see if anyone was staring. I worried that I was showing so much skin, that I would make a spectacle of myself. I suppose it wasn’t so much I was dressed ‘slutty’, but I just knew that disaster could too easily strike. I wondered if some people do stare at girls, hoping that something wrong does happen to their clothes!

That nervous feeling of not having panties was hard to ignore when walking. The tiny skirt would shift and flap against my bare hips and lap as I walked forward. Each time it was like a reminder that I was completely bare. I even could feel the air against my lips, which was only accentuated by the fact there were still wet.

My nipples also hadn’t died down one bit; the material rubbing against them was enough to actually keep them totally aroused. I brought an arm up to hold over them, but I felt like this was just too obvious. It was torture to put my arms back down to my sides, and let the hard nipples try to poke holes in it. I had to try and look normal for just a few more moments.

It was tough to not run and hide into the bathroom, but the tiny skirt wouldn’t allow movements like that. I didn’t want to flash everyone around me. So I took my time getting there, but sighed in relief once on the other side of the door, hidden from the hall.

Even with the bathroom itself being empty, I locked myself into a stall. I got Nat’s new panties out of the bag, and held them up. I was still in disbelief so little fabric could fit around me and be considered underwear. Yet I had been in them not too long ago, so I knew it could be done somehow.

I’m glad I was alone for this, as the panties were tougher to handle then I thought. I try not to wear things that can be so easily stripped from you, so it took a few tries to figure it out. First I tried to tie them first and slip them on, but they were too tight and then too loose when I tried a second time. When I tried to hold them in place to put them on, the skirt would get in the way as I tried to get them situated.

Sometimes it feels like the universe is working against me, trying to keep me exposed. Yet I was determined to get the panties on. So even though I hated doing it, I took my skirt off and hung it up on the hook on the stall door. I couldn’t believe I was choosing to become bottomless, but it had to be done. With the skirt out of the way, I was finally able to make sure the panties were snuggly fitted on me.

I was nervous about them though, unsure if the knots would be strong enough. I would die if they fell down my hips when people were around to see that happen. I wondered if anyone besides Nat would even dare wear something like these outside of the bedroom.

I felt frustrated though. I couldn’t believe that even so long after Nat had control, I was still turned on. My weaker half was starting to want to sit back on the toilet and relieve the pent up arousal. I sometimes worry my subconscious really is just Nat.

I let a finger drift to the front of my chest and rub my hard nipples through the shirt. It did feel good. I couldn’t let myself do that though while in public! It was embarrassing enough to admit to enjoying a bit of self pleasure, but to be in so need of it that I would have to stop and do it somewhere public was just overly embarrassing. I quickly put a stop to those actions before they could become even more indecent. I got the skirt back on, and was ready to try and leave the mall.

I hesitated. Though I now had panties, that didn’t really make my skirt any longer. Sure, it gave me a bit of a safety net of cover if something did happen to let someone see under the skirt, but I still didn’t want that to happen. Really I was just as nervous. I didn’t want anyone to see my bare butt nor Nat’s new panties. I tried to resolve myself to get out of there anyways.

However, as I reached for the handle, I felt dizzy. I carefully moved so I could sit down, realizing that Nat was coming back. Part of me was happy I wouldn’t have to make the trip home now. The other part of me knew better, and knew that with Nat in control again, our body would probably be exposed to strangers! I hated not being around to stop her ever. Yet this was what it was going to be, and I had to at least be happy I wouldn’t have to do more while dressed as I was. Maybe Nat would behave…
Old 04-22-2015, 11:46 PM   #25
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 3 (Nat)

Being surrounded by the walls of a bathroom stall wasn’t new to me for when I wake up. Natalie loves to hide herself away somewhere as private as she can. I wasn’t very happy though that I was taken away from the show I was enjoying!

I got up on my feet and looked down. I saw that I was dressed back in my blouse and shirt, but with more buttons done up than I’d have had. I also could feel what felt like panties under my skirt. Natalie really knows how to be a buzz kill!

Well, that is only partly true. I move a hand to my breasts, and began to massage them. My nipples were still hard, and I even gasped in shock by how sensitive they were. It was like Natalie hadn’t cooled down at all. I wasn’t sure how much time passed, but it was validating to know that prim and proper Natalie was at least unable to deny how fun things must have been. I figured Natalie probably left the store as soon as she could. I was sad for the nice assistant, as she never got the last bit of her show probably. I would surely have to return there someday to have the rest of our fun.

I walked out of the stall and looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted my skirt without a second thought. There was the final pair of panties I had planned on, so maybe Natalie didn’t get out right away. Though I love wearing nothing, I had to admit the panties did look very cute and naughty. I plucked the waist of them, seeing just how snug they were. I then ran a finger along the front of them too, happy to find they were already pretty wet. The touch felt wonderful too.

My mind began to come up with new ideas already as I modeled my new panties for myself. Natalie had interrupted my games, but perhaps that just meant it was time to involve her some more. Give her a little crash course in my kind of fun. The thought of exposing her had me quickly tugging at the strings of the panties. I loved the way the little things pop away from me and expose my lower half when I pluck them like that.

I looked at my bared pussy for a bit, thinking exactly what I would do. I was very glad I brought my exhibitionist kit with me, as I would need it. I took it off my back and stuffed my panties inside.

I then took out a pair of scissors. Such a thing is very useful to a girl who wants to expose herself. I immediately took them and began to snip off every button on my blouse. Sure, it wouldn’t be very usable without, but I didn’t care. In no time it had no buttons, and fell open.

Giving a quick twirl, the shirt opened up and my breasts swayed into the open. I took each into a hand and gave them each a grope. My nipples tingled with pleasure and I could only smile. I was already in a good mood again for sure. Yet I still wanted to seek my revenge, so I turned the scissors attention to the skirt.

I took the skirt off; a bit disappointed no one had stopped into the room to catch me in pretty much nothing now. The shirt was wide open exposing my breasts, and besides my shoes and socks, I had nothing on below the waist. I looked positively naughty in the reflection on the mirror.

With skirt and scissors in hand, I began to make a few cuts along the hem of it. Though I knew it would look rough, this would make it so the skirt covers even less. Once I’d made it all the way around, I tugged it back up my legs and took a look.

The skirt was now very much shorter, and even the slightest movement seemed to expose all of my legs. I took the scissors and made a few cuts to clean it up, and just a few more so that if I moved too much, the very bottom of my butt would peek out probably. It was hard to tell of course from a higher height, but I was happy with the work enough to leave it as is.

I still had a second phase I wanted to get to, but I was too charged up to just stay there. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t have to worry about Natalie trying to return, so I probably had a bit of time to have my own kind of fun some more. I slung the backpack over my back again, and with just my newly modified outfit, I stepped back into the mall!

My heart fluttered seeing all the people. They hadn’t looked my way, as I was off in the small hall that leads to the bathrooms. My shirt was still open, just the ends over my breasts. I looked pretty indecent, and I just stood there like that. After a person or two did a double take, I knew I wouldn’t press my luck anymore, and I clamped the shirt shut with one hand and gave them a wink.

Stepping from the hall, I merged with the groups of people going about their business. I was in a few tattered garments, totally naked below them, and out in public with all these strangers! I could feel my lips quiver in delight at my naughty deed. I carefully took a moment to adjust my shirt, to let the ends over lap. I then crossed my arms over my stomach to hold them in place. With nothing up top doing the same though, the ends separated and created a large “v” that went all the way down to under my breasts, creating nothing but a window of cleavage.

As I walked along the main hall, my skirt of course danced, swished, and bounced along with me. I kept my movements small enough to not make a total sight that could get me kicked out, but a few lucky individuals would be wondering if I really was without panties. Other lucky ones would know for sure I bet!

Giddy, I made my way to the food court. Here, I would leave Natalie with the rest. I was soaked at the thought I was actually going to leave her so borderline naked in the food court! If careful, I knew she would be able to keep decent if she really wanted to, but my hopes were that she would see the light and have a bit of fun with our body.

I turned a few heads as I made my way into the sea of tables. They were at eye height, and I bet they were just dying to see under my tiny skirt. Being closer to the ground, they probably could see the bottom of my cheeks too.

Finding an empty table took a bit, but soon I was able to sit down and reach into my bag once more. This time I brought out a piece of paper, a pen, and a lock. As I set the paper down and began to write a note for Natalie, I let my legs open up a foot, knowing that someone sitting across the room from me could get quite a view!

I was pretty sure I was dripping onto the seat as I wrote the note. I hadn’t planned on teasing Natalie today, but it really is so much fun. I could just picture her nervously making her way home in this tiny outfit of mine. I just savored the idea that the whole time she’d have to fight from touching herself, just as I had to do in that moment. I wiggled in the seat, feeling my bare bottom on its smooth and cool surface.

With the note done, I slipped the pin into the bag and closed it tight. I then took the lock and secured the two zippers together. Now, without the combination that only I knew, no one could get into the bag, including Natalie. Normally I would have used it to lock away any number of clothing, but for today it was going to keep Natalie away from those panties. They were mine after all.

I then looked up, happy to see I did have at least one person in my own personal audience. She curiously was spying under my skirt. I think she was wondering if I was doing this on purpose or not. In a few moments, I’d imagine the answer would change. I closed my eyes, ready to let Natalie finish up the adventure.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #26
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 4 (Natalie)

When my eyes opened, I noticed two things right away. One was the loud noise of the many people surrounding me. The other thing was the fact that I could feel my totally bare bottom against cool plastic. It was a combination that had me instantly worried.

I looked around and saw I was in the food court. I then looked down and was horrified how much of my legs were on show. I was also worried by the fact that my legs were wide open too. I quickly shut them and went to push the hem down. I found though there was no spare material at all! I was barely covered, and I couldn’t do anything about it!

I wiggled and shifted in my seat, trying my damnedest to find some extra cloth to the skirt. In no way could I stop from having to sit my naked lower half down on the chair though. I think I was covered from other prying eyes once I stopped moving, but I sure didn’t feel like it with how little the skirt was. Did Nat buy a new and smaller one?

My heart sunk though when I realized there were more issues with my outfit. All my jostling had opened up the front of my shirt. Now on show was a narrow strip of skin showing between the ends of the shirt and plenty of bare breasts! My nipples were only just hidden. I quickly grabbed a fist full of each flap and shut it quickly. I tried to find buttons on it to close it up properly, but I found none! The shirt had no way of staying shut.

I looked to my side and was about ready to try and run, but then realized I was trapped. I didn’t feel safe to stand and run in an outfit that felt ready to fall off me. I saw the seas of people around me, and so I just barely stopped myself. I wasn’t the center of attention yet, so my best way to stay hidden was to stay put.

It’s only at that point that I looked around to take in my surroundings properly. I realized that with the way Nat was sitting, and the near flashing of my breasts with the shirt, I may have already been spotted. I didn’t see anyone looking my way. Perhaps I’d been lucky and no one had the chance to see anything. That’s when I spied a note lying on the table in front of me.

The note read,

“Dear Natalie,

Nat here, and you were very rude to have interrupted my fun back at the panty shop! I was teasing the poor girl there so well before you went and BUTTed in. So since you like butts so much, you get to show our bare one off now. I made a few changes, and you can’t complain since they are my own clothes. Don’t bother trying to put anything on, it’s all locked away. If I find out you tried to cheat too, I’ll just make it tougher next time! I know you won’t though, since you love this stuff so much, always makes our little pussy so wet~ Have fun! ; )

– Nat <3”

I quickly crumpled the note, not happy with what it said, and I didn’t want anyone else to be able to read it. I couldn’t believe Nat did this to me. She should know I didn’t have much control over when I got control of the body at all. Then again, a part of me did feel bad, even if her revenge had me dizzy. Not that I wanted her exposing our body around town, but I did feel a bit bad about ruining her day.

That said, I still felt completely trapped, more so now that I knew that there weren’t options. I turned to the side and found that she had locked up her backpack. I hadn’t a clue what the combination could be, so there was really no getting even the panties back out, assuming that’s where she put them.

I tugged on the skirt again, keeping one hand at the shirt to hold it shut. I was shocked these were somehow the same clothes. I was wondering how she managed to do this to herself, to even get around like this. I wasn’t at all sure how I was supposed to get out of the mall wearing a few scraps.

“Nat somehow did it, so can you Natalie. It’s not like you have much choice. Even if you wait here for Nat to take over, she’ll probably make it worse… get rid of the skirt and shirt altogether,” I thought to myself. I shivered at the thought of being actually naked in the mall. I was still a bundle of nerves; the thought that it could be worse did somehow give me a bit of hope. I was going to have to put up with it.

I tried standing up quickly and getting it over with, but hesitated as I noticed just how many people were around me. Getting off the seat without flashing anyone was going to be hard. I felt indecent just sitting there. Thinking of the clothes actually bouncing around as I walked was embarrassing enough. Before when the clothes were regular sized I felt on the edge of exposure. Now it would be impossible probably.

“Not impossible Natalie. Nat wouldn’t do that; she wouldn’t get us arrested for indecent exposure. You just have to be careful… you’ve got this. Nothing is on show if you do this right.”

I slowly stood up. I did it when no one was glancing my way, and I think I made it. With my body now totally vertical, I tried to smooth the skirt out to cover as much as I could. It fell into place, and it felt as if I really was just barely covered, and I hadn’t even started to move yet. I tried to fidget with it with my one free hand, to lower it some more, but didn’t want to draw attention to myself. The few tugs I tried actually threatened to have the skirt pulled down too far and just expose me above the waistband.

My other hand grasped the crumpled note to my chest, holding the two ends shut. With just one hand there, I could feel both the upper and lower halves of the shirt spread open. There was too much to hold, but I didn’t have nearly enough hands.

Realizing I shouldn’t leave her backpack there, I carefully reached down to get it. I tried using the hand at my chest first, but the shirt instantly fell open and I had to scoop it shut immediately. I wasn’t at all used to having to hold my shirt shut. This meant the hand I had wanted to hold my skirt down with would have to do the job.

Again I took a look around to make sure no one was staring. I don’t know if I was really going unnoticed, or if people were quick to glance away before I could catch them. Yet either way, I couldn’t confirm that anyone was looking. I tried to bend at my knees as much as possible as I reached for the pack, but even with every careful move I could make, I felt the hem of the skirt tickle the very bottoms of my cheeks!

I quickly lifted the pack up and stood straight again. Anyone behind me had the perfect chance to see I had no panties on at all, I was sure of it. In panic, I tried to hurry up and get out of there. Again forgetting about the shirt, I instinctively moved the hand from my chest to put through the loop of a shoulder strap on the backpack. My shirt opened up again as I hoisted the pack up. My eyes grew wide when I saw this happen in slow motion in front of me and I quickly used both my hands to try and shut the shirt again.

Problems arose though because of the pack now. It had pinched the little bit of slack the shirt had, so I had less material to pull. Even with both hands I managed to only cover a small bit of skin, the two slits at the top and bottom were wider. I was flustered though, in a panic, and so I instead started to quickly walk forward away.

I was so sure that I was being watched by everyone, but I looked towards the floor, not wanting to know for sure. I really wanted to run actually, but even a few small steps left my nether regions be tickled by the air. That’s when I remembered just how short my skirt was and I immediately brought a hand down to it to try and keep it from flipping up as I walked.

My heart strained as I made my walk out of the food court. I couldn’t run and hide. I couldn’t keep my shirt fully shut. I couldn’t even guarantee that I kept my skirt down. I was totally naked under these insufficient clothes, but I felt as if my legs were shackled. I dropped the note into a waste bin on my way out of the court, and tried my best to not look back.

I didn’t hear cheers or chants thankfully. I felt as if maybe I was lucky, I’d gotten away with it. I normally dressed moderately, and normally I would wonder how some girls pulled off anything risqué in public. Now I was the one who was half dressed. Maybe I was overly modesty and ‘normal’ people don’t notice things like small skirts. Yet even with the relief that no one was calling me out, I still worried that people were silently watching and seeing way more than they should!

I wondered if Nat was like this too. I had a feeling she wasn’t. From all accounts, Nat seemed like the person who would have walked without a care in the world, letting the clothes drift away from our body and expose it to anyone who wanted to see. It still always surprised me how different the two of us were.

I wanted to come up with a plan, but I instead walked aimlessly down the main hall of the mall. I knew I had to get out, and I was heading towards the nearest entrance. My main concern was holding my clothes down and shut, and on trying to control myself. I really wanted to just run out of there, but I knew that would expose me totally.

To make matters worse, it was clear that Nat had… been enjoying her time making modifications. Our body was more turned on then when I last had control, and that was saying something. Said arousal meant that the air felt that much cooler on my thighs and lips because of the slickness that had started to coat them. In a skirt this short, I actually would have had to worry about someone noticing that I had trails of moisture dripping down my legs. I hoped that it would go unnoticed as I walked though.

Then there was the matter of the shirt rubbing against my chest as I tugged the material close to it. I thought before it would be hard for them to go unnoticed, now it just felt obscene with how obvious they stuck out against the fabric. Me holding the shirt shut probably drew attention to that area too.

I got closer and closer to the exit. I’d be able to head out into the parking lot and get home. No one had stopped me or commented on my appearance. I was hoping that it was all in my head, that I wasn’t actually all that poorly dressed. With my end in sight, I wanted to pick up speed, but each earnest step only made it so I could feel more of my legs be exposed from under the shifting and bouncing skirt.

When I got to the door, I wasn’t even sure which hand to use. Both seemed to risk exposure. The hand at my chest though was absolutely needed; the shirt would fall open without it. I didn’t have much time to think either; with so many people being around, I wanted out fast. So, before anyone could be bothered by me idling in front of the door, I used the hand holding my skirt down to tug open the large glass door.

Disaster struck in what felt like slow motion. As I opened the door, I had to really pull to get it open. Once it was open halfway, I felt a giant gust of wind rush through. It sent shivers up my spine as it tickled my mostly exposed body, especially my naked legs. The wind did more than chill me though, as it also flipped my then defenseless skirt!

The tiny bundle of material got caught in the draft and lifted up. All at once my entirely bare lower half was exposed, and I screeched loudly as it did. A mistake, as if anyone wasn’t looking, they probably would be then!

My first reaction in a fight or flight moment: flight. I kept my one hand firmly on the handle of the door as I continue to drag it open to make my way out. My second instinct was to fight it, to try and keep the skirt down. Since I was trying to slip through the door way though, only one other hand was available.

Wrangling the skirt down seemed impossible. I first pushed it in front, mostly embarrassed by the idea that my pussy would be on show. I tried to lower it as much as I could, but with how small it was, I had no control over the back, so I was still mooning everyone behind me.

The mistake of moving the hand that was holding my shirt may seem obvious, but I was in a total panic and hadn’t thought of it. I didn’t realize the mistake until my shirt whipped open and I felt it fly right past a nipple.

I felt powerless; I had no way to hold the door open, hold my shirt shut, and try to keep my skirt down. One hand wasn’t even enough to control the skirt fully. I slid the hand down there to the side of the skirt, hoping that maybe holding it there would cover both my front and back half, but it left me half exposed on each half. I again put my hand in front, settling to at least cover my pussy.

Once outside, I still felt a total mess, and started to just rush away from the mall. Out of the corner of my eye, I did see that people had seen me, and my face was searing hot with embarrassment. With two hands again, I tried my best to get my clothing situation under control.

Keeping my skirt down wasn’t any easier. It was windy out, and with my panicky run across the lot, I couldn’t manage to keep it down on both sides. Meanwhile, my hand up top was able to wrestle one shirt end down, but not the other. One end wasn’t quite long enough, as it was still partially pinched down at my shoulders, not leaving me with much slack at all. An entirely bare breast was left out because of this. If I tried to grab the other end, I’d have to let go of the first, and it would flap away before I could even get the second one back. There was no way to get both with one hand.

This all happened as I ran by a couple of people. I heard one of them gasp even. I felt like I was a streaker. I had to find cover, and so I nearly leapt between two parked cars. There, I was finally able to stop and use both my hands effectively.

My adrenaline was running at max. My hands were shaking and I could barely grip the clothing well enough. I shrugged my shoulders and gave the shirt enough of a yank to get it fully loose again. The wind fought me, but I was able to get both ends in one hand.

Kneeling down, the skirt hid pretty much nothing I could tell. The constant breeze was tickling my thighs and still soaked lips. I tried to wiggle the skirt again, frustrated that I couldn’t find a balance that allowed for extra cover.

Standing, I tried to see how bad it was. Though it’s not like I lost material since being in the mall, the wind was a new component that did truly make this impossible. I wondered if this was somehow part of Nat’s plan.

I was thoroughly embarrassed, and I wanted to get home. I needed to just make it to the car, and then I’d finally have cover. Yet something besides my worry of exposure held me in place a moment longer. I had just then realized I didn’t even know where Nat had parked.

The whole time in my panic, I’d never considered where I actually was going. I looked out at the sea of cars, wondering where she could be. The parking lot for the mall was huge, and wrapped around the building in an ‘L’ shape even.

Feeling trapped all over again, I stood there in my blustering skirt that would refuse to leave my butt covered. I gripped the shirt with no buttons that I had to hold shut or have my breasts totally revealed. The hand clutched to my shirt shook and shivered, wondering just what I was going to do. No longer was I home free, I’d have to search the lot for our car, and I’d have to do it while risking more and more exposure.

I knew when I had no options though, or at least when I felt like I didn’t. I made sure the coast was clear, and I walked my way to the next aisle of cars, scanning them for same make and color. I was hoping I’d see it before too long, because as I walked I knew I could end up mooning anyone with this devilish wind not leaving my skirt down.

This wind would have been tough even with the skirt how it was before. I couldn’t believe I was actually wishing I had those embarrassingly tiny panties on at that moment too. I thought what Nat had before was bad, but this was even worse. Even with this doubt though, the fires between my legs still kept going. I felt nuts for not being able to control my clothes or my body.

A few more aisles, and a few more people potentially seeing my butt, I was getting worried. I was half way across the lot, and I still hadn’t found the car. The wind wasn’t letting up either. I was about to give up hope, but that’s when I saw it. Parked far from the entrance it sat. I again wondered if maybe some of this torture Nat did on purpose.

Making my final walk there, I battled still with the wind. I barely kept my shirt shut, shirt tails flapping at my sides exposing my stomach. Though I pushed as much of it between my thighs as I could, my skirt couldn’t stay down and exposed my hips and butt. I had to walk right past at least two people, both of which gasped loud enough for me to hear. I had wanted to hide or stay hidden, but I wanted in the car just a bit more. “You’re Nat right now, you’re Nat. It’s not your body. This was her game!” I tried to say to myself as a mantra.

I took the dangling keys from the side of the backpack and opened the car door. I nearly jumped inside and shut the door, sitting on the seat, not even caring for a moment about the odd feeling of the material on my bare cheeks. I just sighed a relief, happy for it to be over. Next time, I would have to somehow be careful of not interrupting Nat again; clearly I wasn’t up to her level!

The End
Old 04-23-2015, 09:13 AM   #27
uzaho

This is a great one. Honest and innocent (well, until the revenge!) fun all around. A pleasure to read as always!

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:18 PM   #28
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks Uzaho, I'm glad you liked it.
Old 04-30-2015, 10:33 AM   #29
Desril

Woo, more Jappio stories! Glad I happened to see that there was a new post.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk