Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #1
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Female 21/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

21/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Even more changes have been made! They can easily be spotted in RED text!

Do NOT contact me if:

1.You are not honest.
2.U typ lk dis.
3.You do not plan to read the entire ad.
4.You are unreliable.
5.You are here for fap material.

About Me:

I am 21 years old currently living in the USA with my dad. I am short, chubby, and have brown hair. I am a little/ABDL. I am experienced with having a Daddy. I love to cuddle. I am willing to try to follow rules (see below). I currently single and am looking for someone to help take care of me. (It is really hard for a little to always care for herself!) What I am seeking is a person that can keep up with my daily life.

I am currently in school, so I am busy during week nights. I am mostly available Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Realize school comes first for me!

My little age is roughly between 2-6. That means diapers are sometimes ok.

More about what I want:

1.Must have knowledge about littles. (Experience with babysitting children is NOT what I am looking for.)
2.Must be at least 18 years old. If I get one sense that you are a pedophile, I will block you.
3.Must know how to deal with and care for a little.
4.Must know when to be strict (a meanie head) and when to be a softie.
5.Must be able to deal with tantrums (I promise you now they WILL happen). Just yelling at me is not a proper way to deal with them.
6.Must type decently. Not every sentence needs a capital letter in the start, but the spelling needs to be mostly correct.
7.Must be able to enforce rules and assign daily (or just weekend) task/chores (as long as they do not interfear with school). Nonsexual mostly, but a few sexual task per week may be tolerated. (I want a reward/punishment chart)
8.Must spend time every day talking.
9.Must have at least a few hours at night to talk, maybe do a task, and a bedtime routine (If you are not able to be around at bedtime, do not apply, it is of very high importance).
10.Must respect my limits and safewords, but if you do not, you will be blocked.

My Limits:

family, friends, public, social suicide, scat, blood, animal, pictures, videos, phone(except kik), illegal, permanent, drinking piss, wax, blackmail, electro play, gun/knife play,failing, anything that will bother my school work

**Cam may be available once a relationship is well established. I control when I chose to cam. Some limits are negotiable under proper circumstances. **

My Safewords:

Yellow – Pause. Wait. Something needs fixing. Might continue.
Red – STOP. DO NOT CONTINUE. I am in some danger, feel not right, etc.

**Safewords will be respected.**

If you are still interested here is how to contact me:
Please PM me with the following with the title "Pacie":

1.Name:
2.Age:
3.Likes:
4.Timezone/time available:
5.Why should you be my Daddy/Mommy?:
6.How much experience with littles and subs do you have (Please list both.)?:
7.What about my ad caught your eye?:
8.Any questions for me?:
9.Tell me a random fact about yourself:
10.What are your expectations for this relationship?:

**Once contact is made and I choose you, we can exchange skype names for quick contact. I do NOT use kik, so don't ask. **

After I receive your application (you MUST submit one, no exceptions) I will respond with a review (every application will get a review). In that review I will ask a few questions regarding your application. After you respond to those I will let you know which level of acceptance have reached. The levels are: 1. Your application has been rejected, and will not be considered. 2. Your application is being considered and will be considered for a trial. 3. Your application has been accepted and we will arrange a trial.

If after that you feel I have judged you too quickly or wrongly, reread the ad and the reasons I stated for rejecting your application. I will report you for harassment if you continue to bother me. Remember this is MY search, if you want to make the rules about a search, do your own search.

In summary the steps are:
1. Submit a well thought out and organized application.
2. Wait for your review.
3. Respond to review.
4. Receive level and act accordingly.
5. Accept it as an adult and do not harass Mini.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by minimarshmellow; 10-07-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: added info about application process
The following 2 users say Thank You to minimarshmellow for this post:
Old 10-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Good luck Mini <3 You deserve a wonderful Daddy/Mommy and I hope you find one. Being little and having to take care of yourself is not easy.

Everyone else, Mini is great and you'll be lucky if she chooses you (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 10-07-2014, 04:45 AM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thumbs up

Best wishes in finding the perfect Mommy/Daddy! I like that your ad spells out exactly what you are looking for and goes over clear expectations. Very well written and should save you a lot of time from having to deal with people that aren't the right fit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk