Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-06-2014, 05:25 AM   #1
mr_orange

Default [No-Fiction] The lost bet

The last year I spent some time on an online dating site/app.. just for fun and excitement. Although girls like to pretend that they are looking for serious dates on these sites I noticed that quite some girls are open for naughty adventures.

I got in touch with a nice good-looking woman, she was a few years older than me and divorced. We had a nice chat, and although that it seemed that she was looking for a relationship I felt that she might be into some more naughty stuff.

After a few days chatting there was a good connection and we had fun together. We discussed the regular stuff and it appeared that we both liked playing games and she was as competitive as I am.

I told her that I once played Wordfeud with a girl a couple of years ago, but that this game became so competitive that we dared eachother that the loser had to make a nude pic and sent it to the other.

"Do you stil play Wordfeud ?" She asked...
"Not that much anymore, since that the game seems to be more interesting when there is something a stake" I told her
"Why? You suddenly feel the urge to play a game ?"I asked, knowing that she got curious and was up to something.
"Well I'm not that confident with showing myself naked... but maybe we could come up with something else" She said.

Since I knew there was quite some space in getting her clothes off in the case I would win... the best suggestion I could come up with was that the winner got to come up with a dare that the other has to execute.

"So if I understand it right I can come up with a dare for you if I win ?" She asked ?
"Correct... but beware that there is quite a chance that you lose and I can come up with a naughty dare for you!"

"Hmm that feels a bit scary... but also very tempting since I think that I might be the winner... let's go for it!" She said

This where we exchanged our Wordfeud names and sent her an invite for a new Wordfeud game.

She immediately accepted and the game was on!

Dislikes: poop ,pee, pain, family, diapers, long dares
mr_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
Fetique
Enigma

Ooh, I absolutely love bets. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Wordfeud, but it barely matters when there's something at stake!
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
HHHobo

Default Great game

This has real possibilities. I hope the guy loses and has to do something very embarrassing.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:24 AM   #4
mr_orange

The game started. Since I'm quite good at Wordfeud I expected that I would win and already started thinking what dare I would give her when I won. The first rounds we both made some good scores and I noticed that she could become a tough opponent.

Suddenly I was lucky, I had good letters... and I found myself a huge score. I was 200 pts ahead and she suddenly started worrying.

"OMG.. I really need to come up with something good... 200 points behind... To be honest it scares me a little not knowing what dare you have for me" She typed in the chatbox.
I replied: "Beware, this is just the beginning. I'm getting warmed up now... I won't tell you the dare yet... but I can promise you that you don't need all your clothes for it "
"That's what I'm afraid for, didn't I tell you that I wasn't too comfortable with that ?" She quickly replied
“I like dares to be stretching your boundaries a bit.. “ I told her

The game went on and I managed to keep the gap of 200 points steady… till some point. I got stuck with my letters, my scores dropped and she got slowly closer and closer. It all came down to the last two turns…
I had only 3 letters left… and if she wouldn’t be able to play all her letters I could still win since I was still 15 points ahead. She made a nice word and suddenly I noticed the game was over… She had no letters left… and I lost...

I thought that I would win… and suddenly I was the loser and had to wait for her dare.

Now she looked quite decent, but also a bit naughty… I was wondering what she would come up with. I figured something like sending a nude pic or something like that.

“Are you ready to hear your dare ?” She said ?
“Hmm…yes I guess… not sure lol”
“Well… I gave it a good thought because I really wanted to come up with something good. I do not often get the chance to get a man do what I want” She said with a big laugh
“Do I have to start worrying ?”
“Hmm perhaps… Depends on how brave you are …”
“Well you know I do get the keys of my new house next week?”

“yes I do”
“When I’m moved I will have a small housewarming for a couple of female friends. Not a huge party.. just a girls night with lots of wine… And that’s where I will need you…"

“I dare you to come over to my housewarming and give striptease for me and my girlfriends”

Oops… I didn’t see that one coming (this was clearly my punishement for threatening her that my dare for her would be naked) I am not prude… actually I like being naked… but I know that I’m a horrible dancer. Now I have to do a striptease for a room full of woman….. I quickly overthought this plan of hers. Yes it was scary and very uncomfortable … but on the other side I thought it was a pretty exciting thought.. me stripping in front of 8 cheering woman.

“Let me guess… you want me to strip fully naked?”
“Yes! That’s for sure… we want to see it all. I expect you to make a good mixtape and enjoy all the woman in the room”
“Hmm… since I came up with the idea for the dare I can’t say no anymore. I must admit that I have to practice.. but count me in”

I did not feel really confident about this, being a bad dancer and all… but I’m quite confident with my body. Being able to show my naked body to a room filled with woman made me feel quite excited. But I was still worried what her friends would say if a random guy would strip for them.

Now I had to fill in the details with her and start practicing as soon as possible.

Dislikes: poop ,pee, pain, family, diapers, long dares
mr_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
iaysum

I'm curious how this is going to continue. So far sounds like a dream for a male slave...
iaysum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk