Old 09-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
shadew21

Default Slave Yoga

Me and my baby girl came up with this new dare together. It is called slave yoga. Now you all maybe be wondering what that is. We I will tell you. There is a thing called "slave positions". They are positions designed to make the slave more flexible, durable and able to please their dominant more. The positions are also to train the mind into becoming more submissive. They do so with the effort and difficulty brought upon with them. Most of the positions are humiliating and exposing. However, I think that is the least of your worries with the pain that comes along.
Now the dare is to practice these positions as yoga positions. You could get a mat out and get in whatever clothing you have and gracefully bend to the position you need. As I said they are difficult making this a fun dare. The goal is to master each of the positions and to hold them longer than ten minutes. The ideal would how ever long you dominant says or if you are doing this alone a half hour or more. You will begin with 5 minutes per position doing only one per day. This means everything will be progressional with accomplishing each position building your experience. Once you have gone through all of them you can now increase the time or do more per day like two.
Now the difficulty increases with the fact you have to progress through the ladder without fail. If you fail by stumbling and giving up or try three times and fail, you need to go back to the first one. For punishment, you would need to pm me and I would give you a punishment or you can ask someone else on here for a punishment. Also with the punishment the next time you start you will have an additional stress added to you while you do the positions. For example, clamps, ice, nude, vibrator, etc. Then you must complete all of your positions up to the point you failed from the restart. Once you reach where you failed, you may reset all of the items.

Now for the big players. If you want a more fun or daring experience you can do multiple a day and climb 2 by 2 or do all of them in a day. If you are able to do all them in a day I will become your slave for a week and praise you for your god-likeness. However, you must have proof of finishing them through detailed description of each of how it felt or went. It would something like a blog to keep track of your "training". Also if you want to increase the fun you can increase the time to ten minutes or more per position. It all just depends on how you want to approach it. The main point is you gain endurance and master all the positions.

Now for the link: http://www.angelfire.com/un/white_la.../positions.htm

And remember keep a blog or post of it somewhere for your own progression and so all of us can keep track. Now have FUN!

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to shadew21 for this post:
Old 09-19-2014, 11:36 PM   #2
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

good going dada.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:20 AM   #3
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Interesting dare. I have always wanted to learn the slave positions (though I'm not a real girl)

Didn't know there were 37 of them though. I only knew of a few

I'm going to try this out next week. If I find it works for me I'll start a blog!

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:44 AM   #4
JuriHan

Meh, I was interested until actually saw link with positions.

There is pretty much nothing challenging there, most are just variations of laying/standing/kneeling...

Also, nothing to do with yoga and I don't see how could anyone fail to hold those. Except maybe 'collaring position' which could tire arms over time and 'Sula-ki' for back muscles.
JuriHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:36 PM   #5
shadew21

We'll i have tried it on people ad they have had trouble with lots of thm besides the basic ones. If you have an idea of "slave yoga" then you can share and expand to the dare. Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Old 09-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #6
Noir Kitty

Having no experience with yoga I kinda expected something seemingly difficult. I might just be underestimating that, but hey - if I am, it managed to draw me in by appearing easy. xD

I think I'll actually go through with this, it could be interesting. I've been meaning to try to get used to actually having some kind of structure/schedule to my day-to-day life anyway (not necessarily in a slave way, just generally ). Could help with that. >_>

Thanks for the idea.

Likes Insertion, anal, edging, denial, forced-orgasms, bondage, hypnosis, humiliation,
Dislikes wetting, long anal/gaping, pee-control, hidden public,
Limits Illegal, poo, videos/pictures, family, full-public, permanent

PM Dares~

I'm a cuddly kitty
My holes want to be full

Looking for a good time, pm me anytime
Not allowed to orgasm without Sir's permission.

Last edited by Noir Kitty; 09-21-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Noir Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:02 AM   #7
JuriHan

Well, I propose to use the actual yoga poses, as title of the topic suggests.

I found pretty good selection, all in one image, along with English/French names and sorted by 'difficulty':

http://www.pohrani.com/f/2B/Rc/3iaCko7N/yoga-poses.jpg
JuriHan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #8
JuriHan

Now I'm super interested again.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #9
shadew21

Thats good. I just called it slave yoga as me and her were just joking around about it. However, actual positions may work better.

Old 09-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #10
JuriHan

So will you handpick few positions and set how to progress through them?

Advertisements
Kink Talk