Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #31
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

That's why I love your threads.
Yeah I had, and it's actually visible in one of my threads. I had to hold poop on my underwear for some hours and it fucked up my underwear and bed because of how it smelled. Had to sleep on a smelly bed for 2 days. That underwear became trash. After that I removed poop from my likes.
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #32
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I have, several times. Not because it had a bad effect on me, but because it was just a waste of my time and I could have done something else instead of doing a stupid dare like that.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:23 PM   #33
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdlyTurnedOn View Post
That's why I love your threads.
Yeah I had, and it's actually visible in one of my threads. I had to hold poop on my underwear for some hours and it fucked up my underwear and bed because of how it smelled. Had to sleep on a smelly bed for 2 days. That underwear became trash. After that I removed poop from my likes.
Oh god that is disguisting

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:23 PM   #34
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
I have, several times. Not because it had a bad effect on me, but because it was just a waste of my time and I could have done something else instead of doing a stupid dare like that.
Especially if it isn't a well thought out dare.

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 09-04-2016, 11:03 PM   #35
harddump
Distinguished Member

As some may know, I have a poll thread going that dictates my "focus"—a set of tasks and rules themed around a dare category for me to concentrate my efforts on. Right now it's "Piss Drinking" which is something I am fine with, and even say that I like doing, but the large amount I trapped myself into having to do is making the experience quite character-making. I could, and perhaps should, have toned it down when I created the poll options, but I was too interested in attracting voters, and thought I would get ignored if the dare contents were too tame (not daring enough). If you find and read my focus thread, you will see also that some of the other options I wrote in there will likely make me regret even more than what I've got to do now. I won't back out on myself or quit doing the tasks/rules poll because it's not as predictable as you might think what you will and won't regret once you start doing it. I could promise to do something that is second nature for me to do, but that's the kind of thing I could easily make a small mistake on and end up having to do forfeits or look bad in the TorD community.

Oh, and I regret not allowing myself to cum yesterday, because now I've been denied for 3 days on top of the denial I had up until yesterday.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:35 PM   #36
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
As some may know, I have a poll thread going that dictates my "focus"—a set of tasks and rules themed around a dare category for me to concentrate my efforts on. Right now it's "Piss Drinking" which is something I am fine with, and even say that I like doing, but the large amount I trapped myself into having to do is making the experience quite character-making. I could, and perhaps should, have toned it down when I created the poll options, but I was too interested in attracting voters, and thought I would get ignored if the dare contents were too tame (not daring enough). If you find and read my focus thread, you will see also that some of the other options I wrote in there will likely make me regret even more than what I've got to do now. I won't back out on myself or quit doing the tasks/rules poll because it's not as predictable as you might think what you will and won't regret once you start doing it. I could promise to do something that is second nature for me to do, but that's the kind of thing I could easily make a small mistake on and end up having to do forfeits or look bad in the TorD community.

Oh, and I regret not allowing myself to cum yesterday, because now I've been denied for 3 days on top of the denial I had up until yesterday.
Yikes, that sounds hard. Although piss drinking would be a hard limit for me.

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk