Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #16
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

This is basically about shaving arms, as a male.
About 5 years ago, I shaved my arms the first time, because i was I only 15 and thought it is retarded to have that much hairs on my arm already...
Throughout the years, I discovered, that it might have been a mistake since the hair on my arms always looks dark and I have to shave it every day so it doesn't look retarded.
Now, shaving is not really a problem, and I even prefer myself without any body hair, maybe apart from my legs. But it is annoying to shave every day, or every other day, just to have my arms look good.

Is there a way to "remove" the hair, so it grows again, and looks like I didn't shave it?

Another question: how to remove hair from the chest and belly?
I don't like the look there, but shaving is always so annoying and if it grows again, it looks retarded.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
nippleslut

Every time I shave my pussy, I get red bumps all over. What can I do to prevent these?

I also love: orgasm control and denial, spanking, pee control, having to ask permission, and humiliation

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, wax/fire, poop, Cam or Pics, intense anal, extreme pee drinking

My heart and body are owned by the man who knows me and still wants me.
nippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #18
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
Possible dehydration there, if you don't already, drink plenty of water, believe or not but water can really help your skin, It also can be caused by dry skin, (do you find you normally have dry skin?) if so, try buying cleansers for dry skin. Also but some moisturiser on after you shave, it will help loads.

When shaving 'down there' you really must trim with some scissors (short short, stop them curls) Then shave with the hair to start off then against. also try stretching the skin with one hand, as a female I know that helps me to get a clean even cut. Also before you shave, take a warm bath or shower, it opens your pores and your hair follicle widens a little, which can make it a little more easier to shave. Make sure you put a soothing lotion (non-perfumed) after wards
It's definite dehydration. I'm forever teaching people about drinking water. Just... this year my illness has made me a bit lax in it a lot of the time. I need to make it ore habitual again. My skin is generally not too dry, nor oily, I don't think...
Anyways, I've tried the post-shave moisturiser and the pre-shave foam/gel etc and when I do either, it seems to make any irritation more prevalent. It's not happening every time, but more than Id like... OH! I remembered the other half of this question: particularly the right side, hair follicles are VERY clearly visible after a shave - any thought as to why and if this can be reduced? It doesn't really fuss me too much, but it could be useful for getting younger acting roles...

Above the area, I can do easily enough. I guess I'm really asking more about on the twosome... I can see the scissors idea being extremely useful, but that won't make them bald, just so you have irksome spikes in folds. Shaving it is hard to say the least, again because of the folds and because if you stretch out, it's just skin, with nothing to push against and that skin is delicate to cutting. I don't really know how to explain, but I imagine you know what I mean, basically how to do the sack :blush:

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:40 PM   #19
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

I havent Had time to reply recently.. Been super busy! And this weekend im not gonna be able to get internet! I will get back to you all in a couple days time! ^^^^^ sorry!!
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #20
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippleslut View Post
Every time I shave my pussy, I get red bumps all over. What can I do to prevent these?
Red bumps down there after shaving is very common and vey annoying, Its a delicate area, the skin is easily irritated. To reduce red bumps happening; shave in a warm (not hot) bath or shower, make sure the area is cleaned well, and soften with warm water, AVOID any shower creams/soaps that as perfume in it, go for natural based, if you can try and shave with the hair growth rather then against, try and maybe stretch the skin a little too. If you have long hairs its best to trim the hair and then shave, afterwards apply some coldish water, dry carefully, and apply a soothing cream like Aloe Vera.

Also try to exfoliate once or twice a week.

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:55 AM   #21
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly tot View Post
I have oily skin (maybe combination skin as it does get red sometimes but it's really oily) - what would you recommend as a skin care regime? I've heard it's important to moisturise but I think it makes the oiliness even worse.

Oily skin in the long run means you might get away with no wrinkles! Hehe, Cleanse, tone, and moisturise in that order. Its best to do it once a day, and exfoliate 1-2 times a week. Use products suitable for your skin time, so search for products that desgined for oily skin (it should say on the bottles/packet) when applying moisturiser don't apply a lot! just a little, just enough. you can also buy little wipes that soak up the oiliness if you tend to have a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBOB View Post
This is basically about shaving arms, as a male.
About 5 years ago, I shaved my arms the first time, because i was I only 15 and thought it is retarded to have that much hairs on my arm already...
Throughout the years, I discovered, that it might have been a mistake since the hair on my arms always looks dark and I have to shave it every day so it doesn't look retarded.
Now, shaving is not really a problem, and I even prefer myself without any body hair, maybe apart from my legs. But it is annoying to shave every day, or every other day, just to have my arms look good.

Is there a way to "remove" the hair, so it grows again, and looks like I didn't shave it?

Another question: how to remove hair from the chest and belly?
I don't like the look there, but shaving is always so annoying and if it grows again, it looks retarded.
Every time you shave you cause the hair to grow back thicker and more black, maybe cause in grown hairs too? the best option in my opinion is waxing, it will take a while to grow back, usually around 3-4 weeks, and as you wax more and more the hair can stop growing

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:06 AM   #22
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Just thought Id give this thread a little bump.. Bump! I'm still here if Anyone needs any advice or more advice

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #23
melf

couldn't delete the post, so i edited it and deleted what i wrote. mot important at all.

Last edited by melf; 11-21-2014 at 03:07 PM.
melf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #24
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I've had quite a few problems with shaving down there, including red bumps and occasionally small whiteheads on the hair follicles. Another is how irritating the hairs can be when they're short, it's often not worth shaving because within a day it's rougher than it was before the shave. I've though about waxing, is this a good idea, can it cause worse irritation to the hair follicles? How long does it usually last before the hair comes back and also how rare is it for guys to wax?

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:39 AM   #25
JustaBrony

Shibari! You gave me some advice about waxing awhile back, I was curious as to what the link you gave me was (I went through and deleted my bookmarks and it's gone :C).

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:53 AM   #26
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

I have the same problem that Tim Allen had in the movie The Santa Clause..

My hair grows back really fast, is there anyway to stop this?

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, help me, shaving, waxing