Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-31-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Post Finally we meet!

This is dedicated to sexyslaveboy65, well his awesome looking cock got me all entangled, who wanted me to post this here and continue the story.

This is it. The story that is:

Anxiously I am standing in front of the door of the address you gave me. Finally committing. My mind races wild from all the pictures we traded. You longing for touch and me longing to touch.
I ring the bell. After only a few seconds you open up the door. Shit just got real. And I muster all my courage and enter after we exchanged a somehwat strange feeling greet.

-- Hold on, this is not a romance, I don't even know you! I want your cock!

I plant my hand in your crotch and squeeze searching for my prize. I can feel your cock getting hard. Wanting attention. I unbutton your trousers and pull them down. Baring you and admiring that great cock of yours for just a second before I grab it and lead, no pull you by it to the couch. I push you over and immediately kneel next to you. Now gently brushing with my fingers over its hard length. Cupping your balls. I slowly pull your sack back and forth watching as your cock sways in the rhythm.
Where are the ropes?
After you pointed me to them I tie your hands over your head to the end of the couch and spread your legs one to each side of the couch and tie them down as well.

Now your cock is mine! To do with as I please! As it pleases me!
I pull up your shirt over your head effectivley blinding you. My hand wanders over your chest, stomach and navel straight back to that magnificent cock of yours. Just one finger gliding up the top, over your cock head, and down the bottom of your hard shaft. It's glistening a bit. I made a precum trace. I can't resist and lick it from between your balls up to your head. Putting your cock head only for a short time in my mouth savouring the flavor of your lust.
With some string I now cross tie your cock and balls. Making the veins thick and pulsing with blood. What a great texture I think to myself.
Now my hand engulfs the head of your cock and I spit on it. Slowly I start to stroke your tied veiny cock. I pick up pace fast and just want to see it spurt.
All that attention on your cock makes you cum pretty fast and I am watching. Closely, very closely, so close your cum lands on my face and hair.
I savour the moment. Of having made you cum so fast. Just then I pull down your shirt and start to explore my surroundings a bit.
I don't even touch your cum on me. It's a price! I am loving it.
No, I will not untie you yet. You stay were you are, as you are!
Now tell me all about this place I need to know. I am thirsty and hungry from that flight.
Yes, I will feed you while you are tied. And no, the strings will stay a while as well. I want you to be able to endure longer so I can ride you later.

-----
Well, what do you think? Let me know your thoughts on this. I, we got a basic idea how this will unfold. But still, keep your thoughts flwoing through your hands into the internet and tell me them!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

I get my bearings around the flat while talking to you, still tied up. First things first. Off to the bathroom. I take several enemas until I am certain I am clean back there.
I don't even think about putting my clothes back on. I came to be your play thing and give you release. I shout through the rooms where the chastity cage is that you wanted to put me into. You direct me to a box. I immediately open it. As long as I am still limp I take the chance and put it on.
This was easier than expected. Aaand click. The lock is closed. No key in sight. You know where it is. But I am now locked in.
I go into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink from the fridge. You just want something to drink. As I get back to you you immediately see me locked in chastity. You now know that I am yours. From now on you can do whatever you want with me. Once you are free. Your still veiny cock jumps at that thought.
I help you to your drink and start eating a sandwich. My free hand is again at your raging boner. Some of your cum on my face inadvertantly drips on the sandwich now and again but I don't care. You blessed me with it. It is great. My palm is now rubbing over the head of your cock sending all sorts of sensations up your brain. All I care about is that you are leaking again. Once I am done eating the fingers of my other hand explore the veins on the shaft of your cock. Slowly. All the while I am still palming your cock head. It is all squishy again from your previous orgasm and the new precum.
I now am feeling how that chastity thing starts to hurt as my cock wants to get hard as well. This is not what I expected. But it suddenly reminds me who is actually in charge here.
But why not tease you a little more. After all you are used to it by your mistress. I hope she likes me. Not letting you touch the great cock attached to your body. So cruel and yet so hot. But that is what I am here for.
But for now I let you be. I get on all fours in front of you to show you what you are owning now.
I trace a finger from my crotch up my butt crack. And in it goes. Up my ass, well yours now actually. But that would get to confusing throughout this story.
Only for a short while I am circling the finger inside my hole just to put in one more. And another. Now there are three fingers up my ass. I now do need some lube. I take my fingers back out, hold the opening of the lube bottle onto my ass hole and insert it slightly. A few slighty cold squeezes later my insides are all lubed up. Now some for my hand as well.
I don't hesitate and immediately put the three fingers back inside my ass. My now limp again cock starts dripping lube and precum. The fourth finger goes in. I start thrusting my hand ever so slowly increasing in speed. Turning left a bit, right a bit not long and I am as deep as my thumb permits. My ass is gaping now with every thrust. I start to suck in air involuntarily. Now completely out and in again in an ever increasing speed. My cock dripping in lust. My ass opening more and more in anticipation. Then I shortly stop. Run my whole hand over my ass crack lubing it all up.
All five fingers are now pointing the same way. Can I do it? What if I'd need a few more hours to stretch and rest. But to my own surprise I am in to my knuckles. Now the hard part. The thumb. I slighty twist and turn my hand, moaning in pleasurable but slight pain and suddenly my ass just sucks my hand in.
I let it rest there for a while. Out, out again, too much. I pull my hand out again. My ass now in the air gaping, my hands next to my head and shoulders on the floor.
I feel empty, but my muscles need a rest.
All you can do is watch the spectacle. Speechless, throbbing, leaking precum.
Again! I now have a way easier time to insert my whole hand. Here goes nothing. I slowly start fist fucking my ass. Slightly in, slightly out. Ever increasing thrusts. Not long and I am fisting my ass with my hand sliding in and out easily. Leaving a nice gape for you to look at.
I now form a fist, and it fits. I can get even deeper. My hand is now wrist deep inside my ass. I finally turn around to see you watching me, mouth wide open, your cock throbbing. I crawl the few feet over to you with my fist still in my butt.
My free hand now grabs your cock again. My mouth just swallows your cock head. My tongue playing with your cock head. Me sucking. My fist inside my ass. I hear you moan. I remove your cock from my mouth immediately and start stroking your cock in ernest again.
And again you spurt cum for me. And lots of it. Over my head onto my back, into my hair, onto my face. My cock is leaking considerably now. After what seems like hours of me enjoying your lust and you the afterglow, you tell me to untie a hand of yours. I was just about to take my fist out of my ass when you stopped me.
This one stays until I say you can take it out!

Oh boy, doesn't he know that this puts considerable pressure against my bladder and prostate? Literally. This is the most strangest and yet hot feeling one could have. I never had it just rest there.

I kneel in front of you now, with one free hand starting to untie one of yours.
Stay!
I keep kneeling. One fist in my ass, and one hand on my lap. Cum slowly running down my back, hair and face. Watching you untie yourself.
This is great?

-----
Wow .. a fast successor that was. Yet again:
What do you think? Let me know! Let it flow!

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Oh my, my hand really makes me feel stange things at the moment. As soon as you are free you want me to show you both my hands. Finally!
You tie a few loops around the wrist of the hand that was just up my ass. You cock and balls still tied standing away from your body, leaking drops of cum now and again.
Now put it back in there, all the way!
I was just starting to feel empty back there, but also relieved. Now it's got to go back in? I don't hesitate though. I am glowing in your cum and loving it. My hand as a fist slips in easily, the ropes just hitting my widely stretched rosebud. My back arching a bit to accomodate the depths. And my caged cock dripping lots of glossy fluid.
You now pull the rope up in front of me between my legs, and pull it taught. Safely securing my fist up my ass. You are soon finished with a tight crotchrope holding my fist in my ass.
Get up!
I try and succeed after a short struggle. Only having one hand and your back arched like that doesn't make that task easy.
Now you're securing my other hand over my back to the other side of the crotchrope that leads around my stomach.
Now follow me and let me show you the flat. I start walking slowly with the constant feeling that I need to pee because of my hand up my ass. It will get wrinkly very soon, I think to myself.
You are slowly walking me through every room your still tied cock standing away from your body bouncing with every step, taunting me to play with it. You show me the dog cage where I will be sleeping tonight. It has a padlock. Pointing it out you tell me that the keys to the chastity cage were mailed by you to your parents house for safe keeping. Of course they don't know what is in the envelope you adressed to yourself. But they will keep it safe for you.
You are now bending me ove the dog cage, practically forcing me back on my knees. You hold my head to the side and guide your cock to my mouth. I open willingly. You slowly push your hard veiny cock into my mout until I start gagging. A slight remark about training escapes my senses. I just love tasting it.
From now on, you will stay on your knees while we are at home, and if your hands are free you will be on all fours, with your elbows on the floor, so that your ass is allways higher than your head and I can play with it all I want.
You announce matter of factly.
Now I am hungry!
You leave me and go into the kitchen to fix yourself something to eat. After a few minutes you call me over. I struggle to get to you on my knees only in the awkward posission I am in.
Under the table!
I do as you say, you sit down to have your meal and I instinctively aproach your cock and put it in my mouth.
I will love this, you say petting me on my head.

I certainly am loving it so far!

-----
The third installement allready? Yes again!
And what do you think?

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, chastity, dom/sub, gay sex