Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
selfwedgier
Account Banned

Default My great wedgie day!!!

This is all true and this is my first story I will post on here. Well here it goes

Well this was a few months back, I love giving myself wedgies in my sisters underwear(mainly her thongs). I just love wedgies and yes they are my fetish. Well she recently bought 12 new yoga thongs and they were extra extra extra durable and strong. I took one. The next day I wake up to find that everyone in my house was gone from1 am and wouldn't be back til tomorrow at 11 pm!! So I got the yoga thong and hooked the sides of the waistband on to a hook I had and the top of my roof. The hook is for hanging a light there but I haven't used it in years but only for wedgies. So I put it up there and slowly went down and knocked all of the stuff over that got me up. I started bouncing and bouncing and bouncing. But it didn't break yet and I was surprised and happy. I started bouncing some more for a little hit and stopped. I thought okay I'll get down whenever. I was there hanging and enjoying it so so so so so so much. I thought that was the best day ever. I orgasmed multiple times while up there. And I wasn't near the ground at all, about 15 ft off the ground. I knew the only way to get down was to either some hoe break the thong, break the hook Dow , or get the thong off someway. Well Would later chose to take the thong off later. But I absolutely loved the wedgie. It was an amazing hanging wedgie. I got down 7 hours later and my ass was hurting but I felt great and I cam multiple times. I vow to do a wedgie like this again sometime soon. But I will use a different thong and hopefully get pics or record it and maybe post them. PS please pm me wedgie dares please and thank you.
pm me "wedgie" and I'll do any wedgie dare you give me with in my limits
PM me "thong" and I'll wear a thong for 5 hours and will do any wedgies with it if you say
PM me "alone" and I'll do anything with in my limits
PM me "PIC" and I'll send a pic over kik of me in a wedgie
PM me slave
selfwedgier is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fetish, hanging, orgasm, thong, wedgie