Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-12-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
irishfinbarr

Default I thought I was in charge

Well this is my first attempt at a story so I have decided base it on something that happened a good few years ago now I probably can’t remember all the details so I might need to add some fiction along the way to fill the gaps. Also all the characters are real people.

My name is Finbarr. I am going to tell you about a very interesting couple of days spent with my sister and some of her friends. I happened about three years ago when I had recently just turned 16 my parents decided they needed a weekend away. Already I had in my head that they would call my older cousin who usually looked after the house, my little sister and I when they are away. However to my surprize they decide that as I was now 16 I am more than capable to look after my house and my little sister. So on Friday evening they left the house to go to the airport and we got the usual spiel of don’t get into any trouble and don’t leave the house in a mess and so on. They also made a great emphasis that we couldn’t have any friends over. As they said this I turned and looked to give my sister a cheeky grin although she didn’t notice. They told us they would be back on Monday and that they would be home before we got home from school on Monday.

Oh yeah about my sister well her name is Caoimhe. At the time she was 15 less than a year younger than I. She is your typical teenage girl all she was interested in was how she looked and boys. She was quite popular and had endless amounts of friends that would call by to the house. However although she was a bit of a girly girl she was quite athletic her main sport being gymnastics. This meant I would sometimes steal a glance of her practicing her stretches in her bedroom.

So after my parents left caoimhe and I started to plan the weekend. We started to plan who we were going to have over and what we intended to do. I decided to ring a few friends only about two or three and just laze about playing ps3, watching crap on TV and many other lazy things. My sister also intended to have a few friends over however she asked if it was ok for them to stay over. She was always having friends stay over and my parents were fine with it previously so I didn’t object really. In fact the week before she stayed at her friend Sarah’s house (the reason why I remember this will become clear later in the story). So we started ringing around are friends to make arrangements for Saturday however only my best friend John was able to come he said he be over tomorrow afternoon. Caoimhe to phoned her friends and three of them were coming but they would be here tomorrow morning. She intended them to stay all weekend so I asked her who all was coming.

She said, “Well there is Sarah, Claire and Danielle” she paused and then asked, “Is that ok?”
“That’s fine”, I replied rather quickly.

I was really excited that Danielle was coming over as on a previous sleepover my sister and Sarah were in the garden and Danielle came inside to the kitchen to get a drink she obviously saw me watching TV and shouted into me “Hey, do you want a drink?” I looked across to her and nodded I was sort of lost for words when I saw her in a bikini. The girls must have been sunbathing in the garden. I’m not gunna lie I did find her quite attractive. She came over and sat down beside me and said, “Why so shy?” She giggled and edged closer to me in the seat. “Oh it’s just, you look kinda hot in that bikini” when I said this it made her blush a little before she moved her head closer towards mine until we finally kissed. We fooled around for about 4-5 minutes before she left and joined my sister and Sarah in the garden.
I hadn’t really had a chance to talk to Danielle since that day we had only really exchanged glances, if she had been with my sister or had I run into her at school. So I saw this weekend as a chance to talk to her more and maybe see what else could happen.

Limits: poo, pee, hard anal(will do some light anal if needed too), unknown cam/pics

Pm me dares always looking for something to do
irishfinbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great start! Can't wait until the next chapter!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
irishfinbarr

So back to Friday night it was getting quite late so we both went to bed as we decided we would not get much sleep the rest of the weekend. So I was woken up the next morning by my sister she was standing beside my bed talking on the phone to my parents letting us know they had arrived and also checking in on us. She handed me the phone and started to poke me then proceeded pull my quilt away from me. This made me quite uncomfortable as I slept naked and doubted she knew that. She eventually pulled the quilt away from me and she gasped in shock. I quickly covered myself with my free hand and lifted my knees to my chest to try and hid my manhood from my little sister. Although she didn’t seem all that bothered and just stood there giggling hysterically as I tried to stay calm and talk to my parents.

I hung up the phone and then stared at my sister while holding out my arm asking for my quilt to cover myself with. In the end I lunged and pulled the quilt of her and sat back down on my bed. At this point my sister had stopped giggling and had composed herself to ask me, “How often do you sleep naked then?” She still had a slight grin on her face. “Most of the time, I find it more comfortable” I replied. “And do you always wake up with an erection or is it because you find me attractive?” again she had that smug look on her face. “No that’s a perfectly normal thing” I said trying to make the whole situation seem a lot less awkward, although by the look on my face it didn’t seem to be working as my face was turning redder with every question she asked me. “Well its bigger than any I have seen before” this make me feel quite proud yet didn’t help me feel any less awkward about the situation(My penis is around 7 inches now so at the time I would say it was still only around 6 inches which is above average). “Well I think it is above average anyway” she smiled at this comment and then started to leave my room. Before she walked out the door she stopped and said, “Well make sure this doesn’t happen later on as we are expecting guests” she smiled and eventually left the room.

So I got up, got dressed then went downstairs for breakfast and started to watch TV. About an hour later my sister came downstairs and got something to eat and joined me in front of the TV. She was still in here pyjamas that I had seen her in earlier. She didn’t mention anything about earlier in my bedroom which was great because I couldn’t face anymore awkwardness that morning. She then got up to leave and said, “I’m going for a shower, if any of my friends come let them in and keep them here until I come down”

Then around 30 minutes later the first of her friends arrived. It was Sarah. Sarah was probably her best friend; she was the one she spent the most time with anyway. Sarah was 15, she was small and athletic just like Caoimhe as she was part of the same gymnastics team as her. I’d often see the pair of them practising in the garden or in her bedroom. Sometimes it made for quite an interesting watch. Although I would definitely say she was more muscular than my sister. I never really found that attractive. She came inside, we both exchanged hellos and waited for Caoimhe to come down from the shower.

Whilst we waited I returned to watching the tv and sarah just sat playing with her phone probably just texting and stuff. We hardly spoke at all during this in fact sarah and I rarely spoke ever she never really did like me although I didn’t know what I had done to offend her. Then the silence was broken by my sister coming into the room.

“Oh hey Sarah” she shouted across the room as she continued to dry her hair.
“Thank god you’re here I was getting bored” she said throwing a glance my way, “and I though the others were coming too”
“They will be along shortly I’m sure, now come on lets go to my room and get away from brother if you like” she looked over at me before saying “you wouldn’t mind telling the others were I am when they arrive” I just nodded and continued to watch tv.

Limits: poo, pee, hard anal(will do some light anal if needed too), unknown cam/pics

Old 08-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

can't wait for the next update!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 10:52 AM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

NEED MORE NEED MORE... i like it so far..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:36 PM   #6
deltavoyager

This is a good start!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #7
irishfinbarr

Sorry for the delay people was busy for the last week or so

The girls left to go to their room and I was again alone downstairs so decided to turn on my laptop and check my facebook and emails. I was not long on the laptop when the bell rang again it was Claire. Claire was 14 and the youngest of the group, and with her youth she would have been the most innocent and shy. She was however quite tall and skinny. She was wearing very short denin shorts which drove me crazy as it showed off her long skinny legs. I didn’t say much too her just said hello to her and sent her up to caoimhe and sarah.

I returned to my laptop and started browsing through facebook again then John popped up in my messenger. He just told me that he would be over later than he intended probably around 6. I said I was happy enough then told him that my sister also had friends over and were going to stay the night. He asked if Danielle was there now (him knowing I had feelings for her as I told him most things especially anything related to girls). I told him she would be and that the other two had already arrived. He joked around for a bit asking if I was planning anything with her and other snide comments. He then left.

About 10 minutes later Danielle arrived. I went to the door and let her in. I was presented with a smile as I greeted her. She was wearing a light blue dress which stopped about an inch above her knees. I was a tight fit on her which left nothing to the imagination. It showed of her curves which I loved. She wasn’t as skinny as the rest girls but definitely wasn’t too large. She just had the perfect body (well in my opinion anyway). I just froze on the spot and couldn’t even manage to speak. She then brought me back to reality when she sarcastically said, “Well aren’t you going to invited me in?” I then started to blush again (as I did so many times around her), before apologizing and telling her the girls were upstairs.

I soon after went to my room and began to play on my ps3. I think I played some battlefield 3. I soon lost track of time and after a while I started to feel hungry. I looked at the clock and noticed it was half 4. I then left the game and turned off my ps3 before going downstairs to the kitchen as I passed the living room I saw that the girls were all huddled around on the furniture already eating. I made myself something to eat then as I passed them to return to my room I heard a shout from the girls “hey why don’t you join us?” I didn’t really object as I was kinda bored anyway and was also quite curious about what they were doing. They talked about a lot of things like clothes and boys. They also bitched about other girls at school. I wasn't really interested until Danielle came up with an interesting suggestion that changed the whole weekend.

“This is getting quite boring how about we play some truth or dare”

“With my brother here?” asked caoimhe looking rather puzzled

Before thinking I shouted, “Sure why not!” The girls started to giggle before Danielle spoke and said, “Since it was my idea I will start” Everyone agreed this was fair and then Danielle looked towards sarah and said, ”Truth or Dare?”

“I will start with a truth” she smiled back at Danielle
“OK I was expecting that anyway, so when was the last time you kissed a boy?”
It was already clear to me at this stage that this would not be an innocent game of truth or dare
“well I got together with shane after school on Thursday we went to the cinema and well, you know, we didn’t really watch the film” she laughed to herself

“That’s so cute” said caoimhe quite sarcastically; you could tell she was trying to get a reaction from sarah. She did as she replied, “OK caoimhe, Truth or Dare?”
“Dare” was the reply

Sarah thought for a while before ordering, “I dare you to do a hand stand in the middle of the floor for 30 seconds, oh and you must also to the splits”
I thought this was quite a tame dare as I was expecting her to ask her to remove clothing or something like that. But I so discovered her reason for the dare.

My sister got off her seat and stood in the middle of the floor she then jumped onto her hands before slowly separating her legs until they were nearly horizontal with the floor. That’s when I noticed the outline of her pussy lips and the crack of her ass was starting to show from underneath her tight black sports leggings. It was now obvious that she was not wearing any underwear and sarah somehow knew this. I could feel myself becoming aroused at the sight of my little sister’s most private area. But this was short lived as after 30 seconds sarah called “time” and caoimhe took her seat back on the couch. I was almost in a trance watching her as she sat back down. She must of noticed this as she picked me next and asked, “Finbarr truth or dare?”

I took my time in replying as I had to stop and think for a minute if I was brave enough to go for a dare straight away like my sister did or would I take I slow for now. Eventually I decided to play it safe and asked for a truth question.

She smiled at me before asking, “Finbarr how big is you dick?” This took me by surprise and it also took the others by surprise as the question was followed by a sharp intake of breath from the girls. This also made me think back to earlier when my sister commented on the size of my penis and how large it was. When finally managed to respond to the question I said, “I think it is around 6 inches when I get erect” I hesitated to think about what I just said before adding, “well maybe a little bigger”

The girls started to giggle to each other before Danielle said, “You should be happy with that size I believe it’s above average”

Me feeling quite embarrassed at this stage decided to move on by asking Claire the truth or dare question. To my surprise she asked for a dare. I tried to give it some thought which didn’t go unnoticed from the girls.

Last edited by irishfinbarr; 08-18-2014 at 06:24 AM.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
Stefkevo

Nice storry welcom back
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:43 PM   #9
deltavoyager

Please continue this story!!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote