Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-31-2014, 03:09 PM   #16
Charhead

Default Part 6

I didn't get any comments but I'll put the next part up anyways.

---------------------

She awoke to find herself tied up on all fours, her ass high above her head. She felt Shawn's cock slide into her pussy and she moaned as her sore pussy was spread open again. Shawn began to fuck her very slowly, enjoying the feeling, and stuck two fingers up her ass.

Charlotte moaned louder and realized that the cum soaked panties were back in her mouth. She could taste the salty dog cum seeping into her mouth and she gagged for a second but regained her composure. Shawn continued to fuck her slowly as he inserted another finger into her ass, pushing his fingers as deep as they could go.

He stuck a fourth finger in and immediately after that his thumb, shoving his hold hand up her ass as he fucked her in the pussy. Charlotte let out more guttural moans as her ass was stretched wider than it ever had been before. Shawn began to brutally fist her ass as he picked up the pace of his fucking, causing Charlotte to scream in pleasure and pain.

As Charlotte began to cum, Shawn ripped his full fist out quickly, making Charlotte gasp and spasm as she had a massive orgasm that left her shaking and gasping for air. Shawn pulled his cock out and walked around in front of her pulling her head to the side while unloaded his cum all over her face, making sure to get it on her eyelids.

Shawn left her quaking on her knees with cum all over her face and went to the toy cabinet. He pulled out a massive butt plug, much larger than his clenched fist, and lubed it up. Charlotte couldn't see with the cum in her eyes and had no idea how big the plug was until Shawn pushed it forcefully into her ass. She screamed as it stretched her asshole so wide she though it would tear.

He leaned his whole weight onto the plug, forcing it to pop all the way in to her ass. She screamed as it slid all the way in at once and her asshole closed tightly around the base. She kneeled there spasming as her ass tried to adjust to the massive object. Shawn went back to the cabinet and took out a dildo that was even larger than the plug up Charlotte's ass.

He lubed it up and began to push it into her aching cunt. She let out a guttural noise that was half moan, half scream and started to cry as both her holes were stretched wider than she could handle. He forced the dildo down to the base and she screamed as it slid in against her will and stretched her pussy wider than it had ever been stretched before.

He untied her from the table and made her get onto the floor on all fours. He led her around by the leash still attached to her collar and she cried and whimpered as she was forced to crawl with the two massive silicone plugs inside of her. He led her outside and to to a large tree with low hanging branches. He tied her hands around a branch a bit taller than her and tied her feet to ropes that forced her to hang with her legs spread wide open.

The massive plugs began to slide out of her holes and Shawn forcefully shoved them back in, making Charlotte groan with the pain. Shawn left her there, hanging from a tree, completely naked and moaning in a mixture of extreme pain and pleasure.

Through the swirling cloud of pain and pleasure, Charlotte realized that the sun was out and she guessed she had only an hour or so left. Shawn came back with nipple clamps and large weights he attached them and dropped the weights to pull violently on her nipples, she groaned at the tug as Shawn got into his car and drove away.

I will not do: pictures, scat, anything involving family, lasting harm

I will do: anything else

I have: a double ended purple dildo, a small remote control egg vibrator (pink), a black butt plug, a large vibrator (not insertable) used for clit stimulation, anal beads

My story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187545
Read it and leave a comment.
Charhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:58 PM   #17
MisterDare

Please continue.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:27 PM   #18
Imjusthere

I really like this story, please keep posting.

Wedgies (no hanging or messy); Anal

Ok With: Spanking; Small Wetting; Very Well-Hidden Public

Limits: Poo of Any Kind; Ice; Diapers; Lots of Wetting; Public; Friends or Family; Pictures or Videos

PM me DON'T PEE and a number ~ I won't pee for that many hours.

PM me SPANK ~ I will spank my ass HARD 20 times.

Email: [email protected]

Please degrade me and punish me.

Imjusthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #19
Charhead

Default Part 7

This is the last part, thanks for all the positive feedback!
Sorry this last part is so short.
-----------------

Shawn returned to find Charlotte slumped against her bondage, swinging lightly with the breeze. He walked up to her and yanked the weights down, ripping the clamps off her nipples and jolting her out of her tired haze. He moved down to the massive dildo in her pussy and pulled it out quickly. She jolted as her pussy was suddenly empty and no longer stretched painfully.

He walked around behind her and pulled the plug out in the same violent manner and Charlotte screamed as the widest part pulled painfully through her tight asshole and then left her with a massive, gaping hole. He untied her and she fell to the ground, unable to stand properly with both her holes gaping wildly.

Shawn grabbed her hair and dragged her to the car where he threw her in the passenger seat and hopped in. He told her to bend over and suck his cock as he drove back towards the place where she was dropped off. She deep throated his cock as they drove and Shawn reached over and stuck three fingers into her sore asshole.

As they approached their destination, Shawn gave her a mini skirt and cropped tank too to wear. She shimmied into them as they pulled up to his house. He grabbed her bag and led her into the house and into a guest bedroom. He placed her bag in the closet and informed her that she would be staying here for the duration of her visit.

He told her to get on the bed and strip once more. When she was naked once again, he got up on the bed and bed and began to fuck her doggy style. He pounded his cock deep into her pussy until she began to orgasm again. The contractions of her pussy overwhelmed his cock and he came deep into her dripping pussy.

She moaned as the cum shot into her pussy and she collapsed to the bed as her orgasm took all of her strength away. Shawn left her to sleep with his cum dripping from her pussy, done with her 24 hour captivity.

I will not do: pictures, scat, anything involving family, lasting harm

I will do: anything else

I have: a double ended purple dildo, a small remote control egg vibrator (pink), a black butt plug, a large vibrator (not insertable) used for clit stimulation, anal beads

My story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187545
Read it and leave a comment.
Charhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk