Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #1
danny81021

Default chastity

I'm not really sure if I'm posting this in the right place.... But, considering getting a chastity and I'm wondering if it would en worth it... I'm looking at the cheaper silicone or plastic ones just to get me started . Has anyone got any advice or tips with these kinds?

Thaks
danny81021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
Duster623

As far as what I have I bought a birdlocked silicone with spikes off eBay in generally it is comfortable unless u get hard and it's spikes will get your attention but so far it's my favorite for longer wear. As for metal I have several I love the look but they can pinch and slip as most aren't adjustable. All of which are great for play time but not long wear. Also have a khalis teeth that thing is vicious don't even think about getting hard in that thing I limit it to only punishment so far as the pain will make you stop anything but no damage . I love the thing but without a mistress to say I need it on I fear it lol and won't just use it
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I too have tried several. I started with the CB-XXXX series. After breaking three of them while wearing them (and damn they hurt when they broke) I shied away from them. I then bought a birdlocked silicone as well. It was great to wear, comfortable and stayed hidded, even when I swam. I had one problem with it. I am High and tight so to speak, and the birdlocked has a wide base ring. This caused my skin to be pulled tight at all times and I began to experience a lot of pain which in turn made it necessary to remove the device. I have since moved on to metal devices and have found that if you really take the time to get your measurements they fit great. Ms CJLM here on Getdare had me locked away for 6 months without a break.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
danny81021

Hey guys thanks for the reply. I too was looking at the bird locks with the spikes vodin30 but see I get hard quite a bit so I think it would be too painful. I'm not looking to be locked away for months just a week or two . Can some one pm me please as I have a few questions to ask about these chastity things .

Thanks
danny81021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:50 AM   #5
Duster623

I like my birdlock it is pretty comfy until u get hard it is not unbearable I would trade the pain that the pinching my metal one caused when skin pinched for this anyday. Don't get me wrong it gets your attention when u get hard but u can focus through it. I would say it is a sting as spikes push in. Mine has not broke skin just left red marks so I feel them as safe . Plus if u have a mistress she probably doesn't want a random hard on you need to learn to control it. Plus u can always trim out the spikes
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
lucky32
Distinguished Member

I think it was a great decision for me. I love being locked up but I am out one week in one week by choice...wish I had a key holder then it would be more interesting. I have a cb2000 and for me it is ok...i am too wide to get in it then once i lose the erection, its a bit longer than I need as I am a bit small in the pants. not being able to fiddle with my willie-worthwhile
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk