Old 12-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
ScottAS2

Default Clothes or No Clothes

First post! I've been lurking for a while, though; I hope you enjoy this dare.

Realybored's money in the envelope... "want it?" dare inspired me to create this. You'll see the similarities, but also the differences as we go along. You may also be reminded of Endemol's Deal or No Deal (Wikipedia), which is where I really stole it from.

Basically, the idea is to choose the clothing that each member of the group will be wearing for a pre-decided period (the rest of the day, perhaps?). Write down half a dozen to a dozen sets of clothing. They should be in a clear order of acceptability from fully-clothed down to whatever the group's limits are. A suggested list is at the bottom; feel free to come up with your own. Then take the items and copy them onto separate pieces of paper (keep the list with all of them on so you can refer to it later) and put them in envelopes, boxes or whatever. Shuffle them and number them randomly.

Play then proceeds much as Deal or No Deal. One player chooses an envelope, and then proceeds to pick envelopes to open. Every so often the 'banker' will offer the player a deal (depending on how many choices are available, you'll probably want to offer deals more frequently than is done on the show). The player can then accept this deal, and wear what it specifies, or keep playing until only their envelope is left; they must then wear what is specified in the envelope.

Who then is the banker? Simple: the other players. They must decide among themselves what to offer the player. This should involve clothes of some kind, but it doesn't need to be one of the items in the envelopes; it can be a weird arrangement of clothes (e.g. left sock, right shoe and trousers), involve clothes the player wasn't originally wearing (e.g. cross dressing) or can include a dare of some kind (e.g. wedgie specified; must walk round block wearing selected clothes).

So, why would anyone not deal on the first offer that kept them reasonably decent? Here's the catch: If you accept an offer, you must change into whatever you are to wear in the same room. If you stick with what you picked, you get to go elsewhere to get changed, although you must show the removed item(s) to prove they have actually been removed. Thus the bankers must balance a short glimpse of something versus the possibility of something for a longer time when making their offers.

Once one player has finished, put all the items back in their envelopes shuffle them again and another player picks. Repeat until everyone has had a go as the player.

So, my first dare. Have at it; tell me what you think.

Example items:
I assume everyone starts with:
  • Shoes
  • Socks
  • Trousers
  • Top/t-shirt/shirt
  • Possibly a jumper/cardigan
  • Underwear
  • Bra (girls only)
If the players are wearing substantially different items, you'll need to tweak things a bit.

Here's an example of possible items. Bear in mind if it's not mentioned, it stays on, and if it isn't on in the first place, it doesn't get added (and if told to remove, just ignore).
  1. Fully clothed
  2. Remove shoes
  3. Remove shoes and socks
  4. Remove shoes, socks and trousers
  5. Remove trousers but not shoes and socks
  6. Remove jumper
  7. Remove jumper and top
  8. Remove jumper, trousers, socks and shoes
  9. Remove bra
  10. Remove underwear [i.e go commando; you get to keep everything else on]
  11. Remove underwear and bra
  12. Remove everything except underwear and bra
  13. Remove everything except underwear
  14. Remove everything!

Last edited by ScottAS2; 12-27-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Typo
ScottAS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
SAMaster

Great post... given me a few ideas...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Claire__x

That's amazing! Well done
You really have thought of everything..
Claire__x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Congrats... Best of getDare.com!
Old 12-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
reallybored

lol, i am happy my dare inspired you!

Welcome :P
like: wedgies, spanks, punishments, pee/poo and anything else.

My amazing new dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16519
reallybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #6
chocolate

good dare....really good
chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
bungie1
Account Banned

Best dare I have ever seen! Thank you!

Storys:
Blackmailed Slave [fiction]
The Average Life of a Wedgie [dare Story]
A lot of water + Test = BAD!

NOTICE: I am not respownsible for anything that you decide to do due to, but not limited to, something I post, or anything ells on getdare. Everything that you do is your choice, and your choice only.
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
ScottAS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampers View Post
Congrats... Best of getDare.com!
Wow! I'm honoured. It does set the bar rather high for my future postings, though. I'm glad yous liked it; thank you for all the positive comments.
ScottAS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

Wow, best of getdare on his first post. Kudos. Great dare, works with an arbitrary number of people, complex without being complicated. This seems like an interesting dare to be used as a forfeit. The group could play a game of chance or skill, and the first eliminated, or everyone except the winner, or some group of people, could be forced to play. Alternatively, draw straws (or something) for who plays, but include some positive options (for instance, instead of only losing clothes, add a card where you get to take clothes from another player).
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #10
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane

Its nice to see the time has been put into this one. Well done I like it

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk