Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
reallybored

Default money in the envelope... "want it?"

This is a game played in a group of a few people and must have a girl in it. It could work on a guy to, but it wouldn't be as fun.

*any amount of money could be changed considering the wealthiness (is that a word) of the players.

So here is how it works:
step 1: a random person needs to get out of the room. That person must have only 5 items of clothes. I would use: bra, underwear, shirt, pants, and socks/shoes (counts as 1).
step 2: the other people in the room will use 5 envelopes, on each one of the envelops they will write one of the pieces of clothing the person outside is wearing (you can't repeat, so you have to use all of the 5).
step 3: to each one of the envelopes put in different amounts of cash. I would use 1c, 10c, $1, $5, $10.
step 4: hide the envelops around the room (choose your locations smartly).
step 5: let the person from step 1 enter the room now and let them go find the envelops. When that person finds an envelope she reads out load what clothing is written on the outside and then decides if she wants to take that piece of clothing off for the amount of money inside (without knowing what amount). That person needs to guess which one of the 5 amounts are in that envelope. if she decides to take the money she takes the clothes off and then opens the envelope and keep the money. if she doesn't want the money, the money goes back to the person who owns it.
step 6: keep looking for the envelopes and repeat step 5 for each one.

The game ends only when the person looking found all the envelops, even if he didn't get the money.

strategies:
* hide 3 or 4 of the envelopes at easy places and the other 1 or 2 at hard places so the player will have less clothes when looking for envelopes. They will need to bend down from time to time

* Make sure the big money is on big stuff and the small money is on shoes/socks.
like: wedgies, spanks, punishments, pee/poo and anything else.

My amazing new dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16519
reallybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #2
codymich
Distinguished Member

Interesting idea, but what if the searcher just chooses not to take anything off?

Edit: Maybe if they could see the amount of money, and then decide. That way, if you really want her to get naked, you'll offer a lot of money, and if she sees how much she can make, she's more likely to take that item off.

Ok, now it just sounds like you are paying her to strip....hmm
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

I like this idea a lot! Would be fun if i had a lot of friends that did dares. But I have to say, people will be able to see the money and if you offer like one penny for pants then they probably wont agree.

Maybe you could even advance this to an auction? Then everybody gets the right price for the clothes and the highest bidder gets the keep the clothing. Would be fun too.

The envelopes remind me kinda of "deal or no deal" suitcases. A game like that with some sort of stripping dares injected would be amazing!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:14 AM   #4
reallybored

The amounts of money should be decided before. So when she sees the envelope saying pants, she will need to guess witch one of the amounts are in that envelope.
And the difference in this game then take it or leave it is that the players choose which envelope has the money. It is not random like in the show.
like: wedgies, spanks, punishments, pee/poo and anything else.

My amazing new dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16519
reallybored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

Not a bad basic idea. It's open to lots of alterations too so you should be able to make it work for any group of people.
PeterGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 AM   #6
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Good Dare! This is truly creative.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

I will definately do this dAre
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:18 PM   #8
Spurius

You could bulk the envolpes up with monopoly money so they all feel the same, or just pay her in monopoly money 😂

Message me:

Last pic
Last video
Peakaboo

My battleship exposure
Spurius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk