Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2014, 06:08 PM   #1
Samuel<3

Default Josh, Mike and George play TorD

"You're allowed two people over while we're gone, Joshua. Be good." Joshua's parents said as they gave him a hug and left on their weekend holiday. Josh knew exactly who was going to invite over. His two best friends: Mike and George. They'd all been best friends since they started school and always done everything together. Josh phoned them up and within a couple of hours or so his two friends knocked on his door one by one.

Mike was the first to knock at the door. Josh could tell that Mike had tried to put some effort in to looking nice. Mike's hair was styled and a deep brown colour which swung down over his bright green eyes and his designer sunglasses. Mike was always trying to impress. He was known at school as being 'the Ladies man' and always tried his hardest to keep in shape by going to the gym every day after school had finished.
“Hey Mike, come in!” Josh shouted from the lounge as he could see Mike standing outside through the window. The pair chatted for a bit while the television displayed a basketball game that Mike had requested to see.

George arrived slightly later than planned and allowed himself through the door without knocking.
“Sorry I'm late guys, I couldn't find my iPod! I couldn't come without it!” George panted as he had clearly been running to make sure he didn't miss too much of the basketball game. Trickles of sweat started running down from George's blonde hair and across his deep blue eyes. George also enjoyed sport but wasn't as good at it as Mike was. George wasn't really respected by the other people at school so they used to prank him all the time. He was quite a shy guy in school and didn't really talk to anyone but Josh and Mike.

The three guys sat on the couch next to each other eating snacks and yelling at the television screen. There was one thing that all three guys had in common... They were all super competitive. All the time they'd do bets and challenges to see which guy would win. The bets would sometimes be for money or sometimes they'd get the loser to do a punishment.
“Hey George, how can you even like the 'GetDare rangers' they suck!” Mike smirked.
“They're going to win! Just you wait!” said George.
“Oh yeah, wanna' bet?” Mike said as he nudged George in the arm. George didn't like betting with Mike because he would always give him a stupid punishment if he won.. which was most of the time.
“Go on George, don't be a pussy!” Josh yelled from the sidelines trying to encourage his friend to trap himself in a humiliating forfeit.
“Fine. But if I lose, don't be too harsh!” George groaned.

“The rules are simple. Whoever's team loses has to face a punishment given by the other player. They have to do it or they will become the other player's slave for the rest of the night. Got it?” Joshua explained with a glint in his eye. Both of them nodded and their attention turned to the television where Mike's team was starting to gain a lead. Over the course of the game, this lead grew and grew and grew until George couldn't look any more. He knew what was about to come.
With his head in his hands he heard the other two yell out “Yes!” and he knew that he had lost the bet.
Samuel<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Samuel<3 for this post:
Old 11-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This is a nice start. I'm interested in seeing what will happen to George. Please continue, you're doing great so far.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

very good start please continue! :-)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay