Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2014, 06:00 AM   #16
minimatt9

Great story, keep going!

Likes - Pee, poo, semi-public, spanking, humiliation, anal

Limits - High-risk public, dangerous/illegal, other people

No face pics, but all other pics are good!

I really LOVE putting things up my bum

PM me a number and i'll spank my bare bum that many times

Kik: minimatt5
minimatt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great continuation.. Nice work..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #18
kbraga

Default I'm Sorry

sorry that I have not been writing. I have been travelling and doing stuff so would anyone want more of the story?
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #19
MisterDare

Yes keep going it's really good.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #20
kbraga

Default Part 7

At first I couldn't feel anything else than the force she put on my body and slowly I could feel the pain getting stronger and stronger. My ass was not numb any more and I yelled out of pain. The dildo was so big and the pain was unbearable. Bertha screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE" and started to thrust my ass harder. I couldn't stop screaming so she fucked me harder and harder and I was not screaming any more, I was crying.

Bertha stopped for a second and I tried to relax my ass to ease the pain. Finally the pain passed and she instantly felt how my body was relaxed. She started to fuck me again and now there was no pain. I was actually enjoying this and my body was showing her some signals that I liked it because my dick was hard as a rock. Bertha went faster and faster and I was in heaven.

after at least 25 minutes of Bertha fucking me in the ass I came all over myself but she didn't stop and now I snapped back to reality and realised that she was not doing this for my pleasure and now I was not liking this as much. when Bertha had fucked me for 2 hours I asked her for how long she was going to fuck me and she said that she didn't know how long she would last.

Bertha had now been fucking me for 5 hours and my ass was VERY sore. I realised that she had slowed down a lot and then she stopped. It was strange to feel nothing in my ass because it was so sore and then she removed the dildo which had been inside me for at least 6 hours and I could feel air being sucked into my ass as it had a huge gape. To be honest the emptiness was not a good feeling when I had gotten so used to having a massive dildo inside me.

I was so exhausted and I fell asleep in minutes. I had not been sleeping for a long time (maybe 5-7 minutes) when a shock wave of pain hit me. Bertha had very quickly inserted a huge butt plug which was in the shape of a traffic cone but on its widest part was an edge so if the plug would be inserted over the edge it would be pretty much stuck permanently inside me. The plug was right at the edge and it was so big that the dildo she used on me earlier was small compared to that. I saw Bertha write something on a sticky note and then she showed it to me. I was terrified to see what she wrote, the note said "push me" and the put it onto the end of the plug. Bertha started to walk away and said "good night slave, I hope you learned something of this". and then she walked up stairs.
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:03 AM   #21
mofogaming

Cool story bro add more
mofogaming is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk