Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Do you like to be seen naked and what do you do to make it happen?
I enjoy it, I've 18 or older and I've even posted naked pics of me on the net 42 28.97%
I enjoy it and deliberately get into situations where I'm naked in front of people 30 20.69%
I enjoy it, but I don't deliberately get into situations where I'm naked 42 28.97%
I don't like it but don't go out of my way to avoid situations where I'm naked 14 9.66%
I don't like it and try to avoid situations where I have to be naked 10 6.90%
I don't like it and I never let other people see me naked! 7 4.83%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS
Default Do you enjoy being seen naked?

Here's a question for the slaves or subs, especially those who are into being humiliated.

Do you enjoy being naked in front of others, and if you do, do you go out of your way to be seen naked by other people? What kind of experience do you have in that field, and what do you regularly do to be seen naked?
For example, when you're in the locker room, do you always make sure to strip naked asap and take long showers, parading stark naked through the room? Or do you hurry up and try to minimize the time you're exposed naked to others?

I've also attached a poll to see how many people are into being humiliated by showing themselves naked to others.

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!

Last edited by CISS; 12-12-2008 at 11:00 AM.
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

It depends on the reaction of the people who see me. If they like what they see, I enjoy it. If they are disgusted, I'm embarrassed.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
Smile
Account Banned

Well i dont like being seen, however i love the risk of being seen and if someone does see me im not going to freak out, just enjoy it, however nudity is something that i have hardly practised and plan to start so like it says in my signiture if someone could private message me with a couple of mild semi public dare ideas that would be great, im hoping if i practice i could be above where i am now

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
nudedude

Old 12-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I'm comfortable being naked on my own (prancing around the dorm) or with people I know well, but I wouldn't really enjoy it if a random stranger saw me naked...I don't care that much but it's sort of embarassing in the locker rooms of recreation centers where the person next to you is also naked or close to being nude and you feel like you're being compared.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Huh

The main thing about being seen naked is that it has to be some kind of ... compulsion. For example, a game that gets beyond my control (strip poker, tord), being forcibly stripped, being duped into stripping off ... that's exciting.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:05 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I like being naked - but I don't like being naked without a purpose or reason behind it. I'm in the same boat as LordCaspen here, it has do with context, otherwise, it doesn't make for something as interesting.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
noteworthy

Send a message via AIM to noteworthy Send a message via MSN to noteworthy Send a message via Yahoo to noteworthy
Default being seen naked

Well I try to always logon naked and if people want proof I try to prove it. My IM names are in my profile and I usually have a cam connected. So anybody can IM me and make me prove it. Actually there are others who also logon naked and prove it.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
Littleone

I do enjoy being naked in front of people if i am sort of forced into it ie tord poker, and have even had to strip when i have lost a bet, but normally try to avoid it. I have found i enjoy it more though if i'm naked in front of only females
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:17 AM   #10
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Huh

I've said that I try to avoid it, but the truth is this is more a matter of trend than of strict fact -- in point of fact, while I won't try to lose, part of the point of playing strip poker, for me, is the knowledge that sooner or later odds catch up with you ... That's where the thrill lies.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default OMG I'm an exhibitionist

I had an unforgettable experience at a pool
It was quite an old pool with the changing cubicles all around the sides of the pool. It had wooden walls, a stable like door and curtain for top half.
There was no gender separation and I had chosen a cubicle between two empty ones.
I had a good swim and went to get my towel and at that moment a party of girs came in and soon the cubicles next to mine became occupied. I entered mine in order to get changed
As I stooped down to dry my legs I noticed that there were some holes in the wood. I know it was naughty but I couldn't resist taking a peek.
There were 2 girls next door removing their clothes.
One of them was quick to change into her bikini and had to wait on the other who was a bit slow
Then to my suprise the girl in the bikini noticed the holes and I jumped back and made as though I hadnt been doing anything. Had she seen me? Had I been caught?
I could hear every word they were saying and they obviously hadn't realized it.
One said to the other "I can see right through to the next room"
"really?" said the other
"Yeah, theres a guy in there drying himself"
"ha ha, let me look"
"Look from there, theres another hole"
I couldnt believe what was happening. I was naked and they were watching me. Only they couldn't see everything because of the towel
I was debating with myself wether or not to give them a show. Then I thought this moment wont last forever and they clearly wanted to see
So I moved the towel and gave them a full view
Their remarks and giggles only served to get me excited causing me to get hard and I carried on as though I was unaware of them. I occupied my self with drying my hair and moving about to give them different views.
I was so tempted to masturbate but someone was calling them so I had lost their attention.
By the time I left they were in the pool and I could see them watching me walk by giggling and saying things to each other

I guess I have to admit it. I'm an exhibitionist.
I dont exactly go out of my way to be naked in front of others butif the circumstances are right I'm all for it
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #12
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Nice, but why tell us twice?
It was an error. I deleted the second one
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #13
Soraslight

I love it to bits to be honest.

I've made some very public 'appearences' and usually get away with it by calling it bully intervention, namely after it had happened once with some assholes, thank god i can act. P=
Old 12-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #14
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane

I enjoy been naked around the right people

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:25 AM   #15
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Oh?

Soraslight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraslight View Post
I love it to bits to be honest.

I've made some very public 'appearences' and usually get away with it by calling it bully intervention, namely after it had happened once with some assholes, thank god i can act. P=

Bully intervention? Can you elaborate, please, on this story?

Advertisements
Kink Talk