Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #16
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them?

I'd probably try to convert them.

2. If you were a vanilla person and fell in love with a Dom/Domme, would you at least give the kink lifestyle a go, or would you try and 'compromise' somehow?

Compromise is the way to go.

3. If you were a submissive and fell in love with another submissive, would you still want to find a Dom/Domme, or would you just be happy and be with the other submissive?

Try to find one for the both of us.

4. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell in love with another Dom/Domme, would you still want to find a submissive, or would you just be happy and be with the other Dom/Domme?

Get a submissive for both of us.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:52 PM   #17
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
1. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell madly in love with someone vanilla, would you sacrifice your kink lifestyle to be with them?
No, I tried this and it didn't work. I think I need the freedom to explore my kink. It is a part of me. Vanilla sex can be fun, but I still crave the kink. I would need the person to be willing to compromise with me, or at least allow me to play outside of our relationship.

2. If you were a vanilla person and fell in love with a Dom/Domme, would you at least give the kink lifestyle a go, or would you try and 'compromise' somehow?
Yes. I am always up for experimenting and it is a huge turn on for me to make my partners fantasies come true. I would give it my best shot, and if they enjoyed it, I would continue.

3. If you were a submissive and fell in love with another submissive, would you still want to find a Dom/Domme, or would you just be happy and be with the other submissive?
It depends. If the other person was willing to work out a switching partnership then I would be happy with that, but if not then I would need a Dom.

4. If you were a Dom/Domme and fell in love with another Dom/Domme, would you still want to find a submissive, or would you just be happy and be with the other Dom/Domme?
Same answer as above.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:28 AM   #18
Punish_me

yes
I would give it a go
id just be happy, maybe even try being the dominant one for once
just be happy and be with them

Likes: dice dares, orgasm control, bondage, edging and some pain.
Limits: public, illegal, webcam/photos,
kik - pixelcat666
toys - dildo, nipple clamps, rope, ball gag, and collar.
message me if you have a dare you think ill like.
Punish_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:26 PM   #19
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Most likely yes,
I'd think I'd have to compromise at some point,
Maybe find one for both of us?
Get a sub, 2 Dominants and 1 submissive sounds like a good combination.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:43 PM   #20
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Probably yes - my dom/me side isn't 'etched' that deeply into my everyday life yet.

Yes - I am huge freak for learning and trying new stuff/things/ideas.

I would probably go without the dom/me.

I would probably go without the submissive.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:51 PM   #21
Sluttyplaytoy

All of these are the same answer for me: I'd find a compromise so both of us are happy.

Loves:bondage,edging,spanking,nipple play,hidden public,being dominated, messy

Dislikes (willing to do): pee play and anal

Limits: family,pictures,videos,enemas

Toys:remote vibe,6.5in dildo,handcuffs,7in suction dildo

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71897
Please treat me like your toy.
Sluttyplaytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:07 AM   #22
RobinRed

Falling madly in love implies that kind of gaga blindness that means you don't see the potential pitfalls, so this has to be a yes - cos I'm stupid-in-love - derrr!

LOL! Asking a bunch of pervs on getDare this, is like asking a chocoholic if they'd like an M&M - yes!

Damn, a Domme AND a sub to play with and I might love them all - heaven!

I think that one is possibly trickier, not sure how the sexual dynamics would work between two dominant characters, but I could imagine having a sub (or two..or three) might help!

m/37/uk : [Bi, because a girl told me so.]

:Humiliation, diapers, edging, anal, webcam (did I mention I was hot?)
:Face (at first) illegal, friends, permanent

My PM Dares List

Denied by girls

https://dirtycode.io/9J7D4
RobinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:27 PM   #23
LovelyWhore
getDare Sweetheart

At first, but I would probably get bored.

Yes

I would probably still want to find a Dom.

I would probably still want to find a submissive as I find vanilla sex boring.
it likes: Pain, Humiliation, Control, Clothespins, Degradation
it dislikes: Anal, Pee
it's limits are: Family, Friends, Public, Illegal, Scarification, Webcam/Video chat, Scat, Piercings

If you find a typo in any post it has made, or it referring to itself as anything except "it" send it a link to the page and a proper punishment!
LovelyWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:54 AM   #24
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes
Compromise, but it's hard to say for sure as I had kink inclinations for as long as I can remember
I'd be happy - from my experience two subs can have a lot of fun taking turns in dominating/subbing
Don't think this could work.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk