Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-20-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
TheBitchofBitches

Default Academy of BDSM

'Welcome to the BDSM Academy website' across the screen. There is an academy for what I enjoy, no way.

For application forum please click this link.

I double click it. I sit, waiting, waiting and waiting. Annoyed and excited I hit the computer. Finally it loads.

Forename(s) : Alex

Surname : Riley

Email : alex.riley<[email protected]

Experience. : Online controlling of subs

Likes - list three : Anal, pet play and cbt

Dislikes - list three: Disobedience, cockyness and lies.

Limits-subs only:

Searching for: a obedient pet

Hmm that's funny there is no sex box to fill in, oh well. I hit enter.
TheBitchofBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheBitchofBitches for this post:
Old 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
TheBitchofBitches

sending...sending...sending...sending...

I know you are sending stupid computer.

an email will arrive shortly

Bored, I look at some erotica. You have to admit boys look just so adorable on all fours and collared. I'm starting to get horny.

one new email

I close my eyes and hope for the best before opening the email.

Dear Mr Riley,

We at BDSM Academy are pleased to inform you that you have been given a place.

I pause and stop read. I'm shocked. They assume I'm male because I want to take Dom training, well I dont see why I have to tell them otherwise. Wait, does that mean there are only going to be female submissives? I read on.

We have already found you a match who we hope will please you anyway you want.

BDSM Academy

Mr Brandon Daniel Simon McAdam

Head Teacher

I have to admit that wasnt what I was expecting but still. I fist pump the air, I made it. I will be going here for college. Well you know how at most colleges you take 4 A-levels, here everyone takes BDSM as an A-level so noone drops an A-level in the second year. Or they take a vocational with the BDSM.

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 05-20-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:33 PM   #3
TheBitchofBitches

------meanwhile------

I can't hold it off any longer. The deadline for applications is tomorrow. What if I've left it too late? Every single day this week I've been here looking at the application page but never having enough courage to press submit. Ha, that's funny, that is what I want after all, to submit, to be owned, to be taken for granted.

I hover the mouse over submit, with my eyes closed I click. That is it I can't go back now.

sending...sending...sending...sending...

Why is it taking so long? I change my mind, I don't want to do it anymore.

an email will arrive shortly

Desperatly I open my emails and stare unblinkingly at the screen, waiting, just waiting for the email.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:22 AM   #4
sagivfer

Keep it going. It's great so fart
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:04 AM   #5
TheBitchofBitches

I do have an email. Too late now anyway.

Code:
Dear Mr McAdam,

We at BDSM Academy are pleased to inform you that you have
been given a place. 

We have already found you a match who we hope will be ok with you
being male. Just because I'm your father does not mean you won't be
excluded. I expect a lot from you, even if you are apathetic useless 
worthless submissive. 

BDSM Academy

Mr Brandon Daniel Simon McAdam

Head Teacher

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 05-21-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #6
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBitchofBitches View Post
Unlike I am.

Fatherly love at its best humorously, and worst grammatically. Delicious.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.

Last edited by forrest.livingston8; 05-21-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Italic end tag removed from quote.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:01 PM   #7
TheBitchofBitches

I had hope that, that, wouldn't have happened and that my father was oblivious to me being there. I suppose I can not do anything about it.

------ ------ ------

Well I don't need to do chemistry because we learn that as we go. I'm thinking about taking Catering as a vocational. The subs tend to learn the catering, childcare and similar lessons just so they can help their Owners even more. The childcare is in case of a cuckhold normally. If I choose catering I might appear to be a switch. The other choice is that I take Business Management, Law, German ad Mathematics. Language is always good and the rest will help me with my career choice.

That reminds me, I go onto YourVideo and search breast binding. Well I can't have to size 36DD (english size) if I'm a "guy". After watching a few different video I realise I'm going to need some cloth. I'll have to go shopping for mens clothes while I buy the cloth.

I'll still pack my normal clothes with me. If anyone asks I'll say they are for my sub. If my sub asks I'll punish them and tell them to mind their own business. Works for me.

Spoiler:
I would enjoy comment on what you think so far even if it's bad. Although I have some idea of where I want this story to go, I'd like your ideas and suggestions.

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 05-24-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #8
TheBitchofBitches

I've found some nude cloth, I brought a few so I'll have some clean ones. I also bought some jeans, t-shirts and jumpers all "manly" looking and baggy. This is boring, it'll be much more fun if I had a sub to wait on me and hold my seventeen full bags. When I go shopping I always buy too much though I suppose as I'm buying my whole wardrode this is it's reasonable.* Struggling to carry the bags I get out my phone and call the closest thing I have to a sub.
"Mall now," I command before promptly hanging up on him. He's used to such blunt instructions by now. What can I say blackmail works a treat. Finally he arrives, "What time do you call this I've been waiting ten minutes already." He looks to the ground worried as he takes all my bags. He starts to talks, "There was a lot of traffic, Mi..."
Rudely I interrupt, "I don't want to hear excuses. Follow ."
On purpose I walk slowly, wiggling my hips knowing he'll try and keep his eyes focused on the small of my back. The slower I go the longer he has to carry. I have an idea. I spin around. "Where do you shop for clothes, toy?" I demand to know.
He stammers, " umm.. Superdry stuff is good.. err.. TopMan.. this is hard.. I do not know.. wait.." "Victoria Secrets," he blurts out before covering his mouth. I laugh, he's bright red.

I pull his ear, "What do you buy from there then," I ask, holding back laughter. He looks down at the floor and takes a deep breathe.

"Nothing Miss, honest!" he practically shouts.

Roughly I grab his shirt collar, "Spit it out bitch."

I'm enjoying his cheeks heat up, bet he never thought he would have to tell anybody this, let alone his younger sister.

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 05-26-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #9
TheBitchofBitches

Do you think I should colour code the point of views so it is easier for you guys to know who is who?

I finished shopping and decide that I can't be bothered to force the information out of my brother.* I have better things to do with my time. "Miss are you nearly finished because I need to go to work soon," he says meekly, interrupting my thoughts.
Glaring at him I questioned, "What time is it then, bitch?"

Stammering he averts his eyes to he ground, "Half four Miss, my shift starts at five Miss."
His attitude results in me suddenly feeling hungry enough for a giant pretzel on the way home.* I wait for him to open the door for me. Once he opens the door I sigh in displeasure there is a puddle and these shoes are new. Luckily for me he seemed to know what he was doing. He lied down in the puddle and I walked over him to get in the house.* When I've finished walking over him he gets my shopping out of the car.

Being in a good mood I stick my foot out for him to trip over. Normally his face wouldn't be covered by clothes and shoes, normally he would see my foot, normally he doesn't trip and land on his face. Quickly he picks my clothing up and takes them into my room.

Upon hearing a gasp I clamber upstairs to see him looking at my computer screen with the email still up. Annoyed at him invading my privacy I order, "You get that cage on, if I was you I'd be quick won't want to be late for work, would we?" He darts off as I pack to get ready. Now it is all done I can sit back and relax.

------ ------ ------

Last edited by TheBitchofBitches; 05-26-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #10
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Good job so far yes color coding the point of views will make it easier to follow. I am curious where you go from here, keep it up

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #11
TheBitchofBitches

Should I continue the build up or would you like a quick scene of what it's like to be Mr B.D.S.M son who is a submissive (with some action, maybe a flashback) ?
Old 05-26-2014, 09:24 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ready for some action

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #13
cantthinkofanythin

You should really say who the narrator is each chapter, otherwise it is too confusing.

Bulls
cantthinkofanythin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:17 PM   #14
TheBitchofBitches

"Oi bitch, " my dad shouts, "get your lazy good for nothing arse here." I walk down the stairs silently not willing to disturb my younger brother from his game, my poor balls couldn't take it. I hear a spank and I immediately straighten. My dad's chuckles pierce the silence, "Not you Meredith, your arse is good for spanking and fucking. No I was talking about Stevie, the piece of shit we failed to abort." I gasp allowed, not at the degrading name ( I was used to that) instead I gasped because of my hardening cock trapped inside a tight cage. The cage is to stop me cumming apparently faggots don't need pleasure, not that I'm gay. "Faggot I know you can hear me, you should know by now I don't like waiting, " my dad's words snap me to attention as I get on all fours and crawl to the living room.

When I enter my dad is reading today's newspaper with his feet up on my mum's back. I bow my head, keep my eyes down and wait for him to acknowledge me. After what feels like a few minutes he says, "So you are finally ' 'man' ' enough to sign up?" he continues without giving me a chance to reply, "I've discharged the toilet cleaner, afterall why pay one when you'll be there to do it for free. If anything it will remind you of home. There will be no need to pack your own bag, Meredith and I shall do that. There better me no complaints."

No complaints about what they pack or off the teachers there? I know better then to ask. Unfortunately he hasn't dismissed me yet so I stay in my position. I hear the stairs creak which makes me flinch immediately. My brother is on his way down. If I had a choice I'd crawl up in a ball, but I don't. I kneel and widen my legs to show my willingness (to obey, not to have a ball beating). The door opens and I can see him, in my mind, smiling at my pathetic cock, on show in it's cage with a pretty pink padlock. He crouches down and I don't know if I should be grateful, to be let out, or nervous about the ball beating I'm about to withstand.

I whimper as he foot makes contact, careful to be quiet. A few more in quick succession encourage my hands to make their way to protect my sore balls. He must see as he suddenly sends an unyielding punch. I fall backwards and try to protect my body. Notice the try. My brother manages to get his foot inside the shield and repeatedly gives me short kicks.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:51 AM   #15
TheBitchofBitches

I would like feedback on my story, what you think, is it too confusing, what do you like, what don't you like, what would you like to see etc

Advertisements
Kink Talk