Old 04-21-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Default The Journey

Hello everyone, i've returned from semi retirement to write a new story. This one will be similar to my old story, a link to which can be found in my sig but this one will contain as much reader participation as possible. Chapter 1 is a little short as I just wanted to ease myself back in but I hope you like it.

Chapter 1

“I’m off now mum.”

Exiting a house strutted a tall, handsome, clever….

~pause frame~

Hi, yeah that’s me. My name is Logan and I’ll be telling the story. I’m not tall, handsome or smart, I’m me. Just your average 5 foot 11, blue eyed, brown haired guy.

I’m sure you’re thinking ‘why is this guy the main focus?’ and ‘why is this weird man monologing himself like this?’ well I’ll tell you why, this used to be me, just your average Joe, but not anymore. Let me tell you what happened to change this.

~unpause frame~

There I am at the start of my journey with nothing but a bottle of vodka and a change of underwear to join me as I head to my friend’s house to celebrate his birthday in style.

I arrive; it’s pretty handy to have a good friend like Elliott living 3 streets away.

Elliot and I grew up together and we’re damn near inseparable as kids, even now we’re 18 that don’t change things. He’s the sort of guy that everyone wants to be friends with too, clever, talented and funny. Standing in at 6’1 with his mother’s golden locks he had what could be described as ‘sex appeal’.

Anyway, enough about him back to the story. I knock on the door noticing that Elliott’s parent’s car wasn’t their “huh they must’ve left early,” I muttered to myself as the front door swung open revealing Elliott in his normal skater shirt and jeans.

“Alright mate,” we exchanged with our usual casual head nod.

He stepped aside, ushering me in. “Your parents left early I see,” I said wondering around Elliott’s house like a second home.

“Yeah,” he replied pouring me a glass of coke. “They basically said it was only a sleepover with you and Jake so what’s the worst that could happen?”

Jake was the third and last member of our small party to arrive. He was the same age as Elliot and me but at 5”6 he was a lot smaller than us. Jake was more Elliott’s friend than my own. Jake was from a different class than myself but played a lot of football and other sports with Elliott. We weren’t exactly enemies but we didn’t get on as well as Elliott and I did, there just always seemed to be something off about him.

Anyway, after catching up and playing a few different games on consoles, Jake turns up with his overnight gear and we all sit down wondering what we should do tonight.

“So guys, plans?” Elliott says rubbing his hands.

“Well we could always play a game?” Jake says pulling out a bottle of jager from his bag…

What game will they play?
What's going to go on tonight?

Find out next time!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:35 AM   #2
frank12
Account Banned

That's a great start after your semi retirement...well written and good reader partecipation.
I can't wait to read the new chapter!
frank12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk