Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
messyjeans

Default Super Unique Fetish

Do you have a super unique fetish that you don't think anyone else has? Post it here. There are some fairly common ones; I want to see really unique and odd ones!

Mine is seatbelts; something about them just makes me go crazy. Haven't found a single person that feels the same - maybe you could be the first?

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
steellion1995

For me, It's technology. There's just something oddly alluring about complex machines and circuitry. It's not the rarest of fetishes, Given that it has a name, But it does seem pretty uncommon.
Likes: Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Spanking and pain in general (Nothing too extreme though.) Petplay, Hypnosis, Forced and/or ruined orgasms, light humiliation and bullying (nothing too harsh, just a little reminder of my place), censors, light/hidden public (anything with little risk of being seen)
Limits: diapers, scat, watersports, messy stuff, pictures and/or blackmail, anything harmful/illegal/social suicide
steellion1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:52 PM   #3
foxboy21

Squirrels. They are so cute with their fluffy tails. ^^

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:08 PM   #4
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure how much of a sexual arousal thing it is, but girls in onesies - the way they hang and cling to a girl and the innocence they provide...

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:31 AM   #5
whooly89

Seat belts?!?!? That's what got me into the kink world. Always tugging and making it tighter. Pulling it all the way out on purpose so it locked. Mmmm. So young and naive, so happy though.

Limits: public, family, piss/sh*t

m/27
whooly89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #6
messyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooly89 View Post
Seat belts?!?!? That's what got me into the kink world. Always tugging and making it tighter. Pulling it all the way out on purpose so it locked. Mmmm. So young and naive, so happy though.
Yup! I swear I've had this since childhood, I would always find ways to get myself strapped in to car seats and what not. When I outgrew my carseat and it was just sitting in my garage; I would take it and put it in the other car we had when my parents weren't home. Id strap myself in and then put on all the seatbelts too and sit there so happy and comfortable. My school bus had seatbelts also so everyday I got to get onto the bus and strap myself in nice and tight; it was my escape twice a day for about 15 years! Pretty crazy how time flies. Too this day seeing girls in certain situations in cars and busses just makes me so horny. - They're sitting there strapped in because they know they have to be, but they don't really enjoy it, love that!

Dislikes: Pee, Poop, Short Term, Toothpaste, CBT,

Limits: Illegal, Public, Extreme
messyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #7
yourkikslave
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm. This is really odd. I get really turned on by stories without happy endings. I always used to play make-believe with friends. I would always insist on being captured. My friends would come up with ways to rescue me, but i would find ways to get captured again. For as long as I have remembered, I love stories where characters get captured and never get released or when they die/don't end up the way most people would want them to end up. When I write stories, I make sure the main character never escapes.

Likes: Bondage, light piss, asking permission, puppy play, anal

Limits: Public, illegal, family, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, Cam or Pics, heavy pee drinking
yourkikslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:01 PM   #8
Kinkyguy302

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourkikslave View Post
Hmm. This is really odd. I get really turned on by stories without happy endings. I always used to play make-believe with friends. I would always insist on being captured. My friends would come up with ways to rescue me, but i would find ways to get captured again. For as long as I have remembered, I love stories where characters get captured and never get released or when they die/don't end up the way most people would want them to end up. When I write stories, I make sure the main character never escapes.
Then I'd suggest you read any book by George R. R. Martin. You'll be happy with the results

Like: Stripping, Masturbation, feet, anal(I've no toys so let's be creative), light pain, wax, denial(not longer than 3 weeks), ruined orgasm

Limits: scat, Extreme Pain, Family, Very Public, Illegal, Pee, anything permanent and pictures until I can trust you

I'm always up for a good chat, so whether you want to talk about something s/D or your favourite book, hit me up

Kik: No_username... (That includes the "..." At the end )
Kinkyguy302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #9
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

I really love trees for some odd reason, rubbing my dick on it and making out with it and the winding blow all over me. Does anyone else have something similar to this?

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk