Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Heart My day to day as proud bitch :)

Hey everybody subboy here
So I am recently owned by an amazing master, and I asked him if I could make a day by day report/blog on my own of what goes on and post it on getdare for everybody to read and enjoy. He sad yes I can so here I am! (Really excited about this!!!!)

So let's see now... Let's start from the beginning.
I was collarme.com and I posted on my profile that u was looking for a mistress to train me. I had a few replies, but sadly non of them were consistent or responded back to me after the first couple of messages. (sad face)
I then get a message in my inbox. It's from my now master, master J. He ask' " I want to know why you have no interest in a male Dom? I would be interested in trainng you to become my sissy slave" I replied with
"I do have an interest in having a male master and I would be interested in being trained"
We went on from chatting from collarme to yahoo messenger. We started talking on there about the basic stuff, such as what I have done and stuff like that :3

Now we get to the good part or almost good part lol. He told me I can only wear panties from now on and can no longer wear boxers (don't wear underwear lol so this is going to be something new hehe) so for my first task he told me to go to the store and buy 6 pairs of panties of my choice of either bikini or hip huggers by tomorrow (I'm like freakin out a bit just thinking about it O.O so wish me luck!) we stopped talking when I had to go to class (writing this on break ) and we will talk again at around 8 when I get out of class!

Can not wait to see what happens really excited about all of this! SO YA! I will be keeping a day by day log here on this post for all of you to read and enjoy with me on my journey in being my masters slave and what he has me do for him!

Till next post guys bai!!!
subboy1993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:12 PM   #2
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi subboy.

I wish you luck with your trip to the store and I hope you will keep this thread up to date. I for one am very eager to hear how that goes. :3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks kitten! :3 and I deff am going to keep this up to date for you guys to read and enjoy <4
Old 04-04-2014, 02:38 AM   #4
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Good luck to you!
Old 04-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #5
PissLover
Account Banned

Good luck to you both! That sounds very exciting I hope your time together is a good one!

My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

I am NOT going to orgasm or edge, please STOP asking!!! I also do not do vaginal insertions.

If you ask me the reasons behind ANY of my limits I will ignore you
PissLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #6
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone
Soooo I reeeeaaaalllyy messed up today...
I didn't make it to the store today(not because I chickened out O.O) I just didn't wake up on time to get to the store before my mid terms today then I finished those late an had to rush to work!!! I messages my master and told him, but still no response yet. Wish me luck :'(
Old 04-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #7
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Master finally responded to me... And he was livid. He told me that he will vote up with a punishment, but in the mean time he reminded Me that I am a worthless slave. I promised him I would buy them tomorrow, but to madter my words are as worthless as me he said.. Well I will keep this promise and at least my word worth something :3
Old 04-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #8
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

I DID IT I DID IT!!!
Omg that was exciting, and a bit nerve wrecking plus embarrassing lol. BUT! I came out on top and went into a store and bought myself some panties!
So I was sitting in my car during my break for work and drove to Khols parking lot. I sat there for a solid 8 min trying to calm myself down.
I finally got the coat age an went inside. I went to th wonans department and actually ASKED somebody to help me lol. Here's my truck though, I acted like u was doing a scavenger hunt. So I said to her (her mane was Lauren) I needed to buy a packet of woman's underwear for my team can you help us?! An presto!!! Panties for me haha!! Woo! So happy thank god I'm a good actor xD
Old 04-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #9
newgril

wow good for you!!
Old 04-06-2014, 10:27 AM   #10
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Congrats! Excellent for a first time. Next time you should do it without the scavenger hunt thing
Old 04-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #11
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Well done! Good idea with the scavenger hunt story, you should definitely try it again at some point without that. Be sure that your master knows that you used that trick in case he wants you to repeat it at a later time, when you've gained more confidence.

And it's a shame your master was angry about you forgetting, you kinda deserved it though. If he decides to punish you for that, despite you eventually getting the panties, be sure to share it with us.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #12
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

so if this is day by day, what happened next subboy? how are your panties treating you?

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #13
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Alas things did not work out I went away on vacation to Germany and we never hooked back up when I got back.... Oh well always another person out there
Old 05-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #14
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

we need to fix that man

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk