Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
The Game Master

Male 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Introduction

So You've made your way to my ad, now what? Well here's some notes to start.

1. I don't have a section in this ad talking about me, why you ask? Because it's out in a public forum and I'm limited in what I can say. Who will see it? Probably not anyone I know, but who knows. The ad tells you all the important stuff like age, gender, what I'm looking for and how I keep privacy etc. No that's not me telling you what hobbies I like or what I'm all about I guess, but here is the thing. My process for picking someone is very intensive, it's not because I want to be annoying or scare everyone away. It's because I want a serious sub and to know something about them before I pick them. So to those who find this off putting, I'm sorry but you have some options.

- You can apply using the electronic application and if I like you we'll do an interview and a trial week. By the end of that we should both have a good idea if this can work or not. There is no pressure to continue if it's not going to work.

- If that's spending too much time and getting too far into something that might not work out, we'll that's fine too. However, this is where I say my PM box is open, please make use of it. Talk to me that way, I'm very nice and have no problem talking and getting to know someone. Don't PM me if your not going to conduct yourself in a respectful and honest manner though.

2. If you have any questions about the ad, my process, etc. Let me know through PM, I will answer you as soon as possible.

Requirements

Requirements to be selected:

-Age: 18-24 (I'm willing to negotiate on this to an extent, PM me first if you do not fall in this range. Don't just apply.)
-Language: Must know English and be able to use it properly
-Experience: Either way is fine.
-Location: I'd prefer US, Canada, or somewhere in the western hemisphere as I can't coordinate with anyone with too big a time difference than me.
-Required Availability: This can be discussed later, there is really no need to try and coordinate times to be online. (It's better to message and reply when possible in most cases.)
-Sub must be able to spell and use grammar so that things are readable.
-Must be able to reply to emails/PMs in a reasonable amount of time. I don't need you to be able to constantly be online, but taking days or weeks to answer won't work.
-This S/M relationship will be online only. -Ideally I'd like someone who wants a long-term S/M relationship, but if after awhile we feel it's not working out we both have the right to move on.
-I'm not looking to deal with someone who is rude most of the time. -Must also not be in a relationship with a significant other. (This counts for being the sub of other Masters as well.)

Expectations of sub:

-I'm looking for a sub who is able to have fun, push themselves a bit, and grow.
-Subs won't be asked to do impossible tasks. If something can't be completed, the sub must be able to communicate that with me and discuss it.
-Honesty is expected.
-Must be able to video or photo tasks as proof. I won't ask for this until we have some trust established and I won't ask for it every time. (I do however ask for a couple items to prove you are who you say you are when filling out the application, be prepared to do this if applying!)

Webcam is not required, I don't do webcam sessions.

What You Will Need

-Something to take both pictures and videos with.

-Ability to have an intelligent conversation and partake in non-sexual tasks. (This is not all about sexual stuff to me, if that's all you can partake in then you probably shouldn't apply.)

-Ability to follow directions.

-A good sense of discipline and patience.

-A yahoo account with messenger and email. (Not required right away. I can let you know when to make one if you don't have one already.)

What I like/dislike

Note: You don't need to fit my likes and dislikes exactly, but it would help if we share some of the same likes. If it isn't listed below then I might be open to it.

Wedgies Spanking Bondage Clothing Control Discipline
Respect Creativity
Knowledge Underwear

Dislikes

Anal
Blood Cross-Dressing Rudeness
Scat/Pee
Public Illegal

Privacy Policy

Because I require pics/vids to be taken at times and because I believe somethings should be private, this is my privacy policy.

-Any conversations, applications, and interviews will stay between me and the person I've had them with.
-Pictures/vids will only be used to prove that a sub has completed a task, and I will only accept them if I asked for them when I gave the task. After they serve their purpose as proof I will delete them. Pics/vids will stay between me and those that sent them. (No one else will ever see them, period.)

-I do not want, nor will I ask for the following: Addresses, Last Names, Phone Numbers, Credit Card Information, or any other sensitive material. I believe these things are private and I do not want that type of information from anyone, and neither will I give it out about myself.

-All of the above will apply before, during, and after a Master/sub relationship and will never be made public no matter what occurs.

How to Apply & What Happens After

1. First fill out the online application form by following the link at the bottom of the ad and submit it, this is the ONLY way to apply. Those applying will need to submit some items to prove basic things like age, gender, name, etc. If directions on the application are not followed I will trash the application, so read them carefully.

2. After you've submitted your application there is nothing left to do but wait. I may take up to a week to reply, but if you've followed all directions and are a genuine person I may contact you on getdare about an interview and past that possibly having a trial run for a week. If you don't hear from me, then I've decided you weren't what I was looking for.

Click here for the application form!

Advertisements
Kink Talk