Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default 28 M looking for truths/dares/rules

I have posted here before and surprisingly didn't get anything, such is the role of a male on here I guess. I'll try again though as the heading says I am looking for truths, dares, or rules to follow. In all of these things please be reasonable do not ask me to tell you my social security number, do not ask me to do some ridiculous dare such as jump out of my bedroom window, I live on the second floor. And rules set a time limit, I think the maximum for right now would be two months, and if I enjoy the rule I will continue to follow it. Responses to truths will be in here, dares will be in my non-fiction story, rules...I'm not sure yet. Also there is a link to my limits/likes in my signature please look at that before submitting anything. And one more note even though hidden public is one of my likes, it is in the single digits Fahrenheit and well I don't want to freeze my balls off out there, so I won't do anything hidden public unless it is somewhere besides my house or until it gets warmer. Also keep in mind that I still do live with my parents. Thanks in advance for those who choose to reply.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
phantom2001
getDare Sweetheart

What is the worst/crappiest dare you've ever had to complete?

Whenever I get a PM with the subject ROLL 'EM, I'll do any dice dare you send me along with whatever you roll for it

Kik: 2001phantom

Denied until May 20th, 2018
phantom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

First off, thank you for giving me something to do phantom2001, as I was honestly expecting this to be looked over like usual posts by males. Anyway to answer your question...

What is the worst/crappiest dare you've ever had to complete?

This could actually go one of two ways by the wording of your question. What is the worst/crappiest dare I've ever had to complete and succeeded, or the worst/crappiest dare I've ever had to complete but failed. Since that wasn't really established, I can answer both of them.

The worst/crappiest dare I've ever had to complete and succeed was when I was able to explore public nudity as there were some forests around my area before they were tore down. While I do enjoy public nudity, the circumstances were not so enjoyable. I was dared to take off all my clothes leave them somewhere in the forest go for a walk around the forest so that I couldn't see my clothes anymore and then come back after a while and get them. The reason this was unenjoyable, despite my love of public nudity is that when I decided to go back for my clothes I couldn't exactly find where I had left them. It is a forest so there aren't exactly any distinguishing landmarks, I passed a tree...yeah that's helpful. After a while of wandering around though I did manage to find the tree where I had left my clothes and thankfully they were still there, and I got dressed. But like I said public nudity is kind of not the best option right now nor available around my house anymore.

The worst/crappiest dare I've ever had to complete that I failed at was when I was dared to see how many clothespins I could fit on my body and then leave them on for what I think was an hour. I was completely naked for this dare, and I don't remember how many clothespins I got on me, I would guess somewhere between 30-50, but I honestly don't remember. But they were all over my dick and balls, arms, inner thighs, nipples, some were on my legs. I think I may have put some on my ears, and fingers and toes. I don't remember all the places I had them but there were a lot of them. It became so painful that I had to put a fan on me. Anyway, the failure part was that I was not able to leave them on for an hour, I just couldn't take it any more. It was a beast taking them off. Once again like the previous dare I enjoy clothespins...but in moderation.

Hope that answers your question but I am still accepting more truths, dares, or rules so leave me a message here or feel free to pm me if you want to tell me to do something but want to remain anonymous.

Click here!

Old 02-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Going to try this again but I am bumping this but adding new information as well. Lately, the weather while thought not too much warmer has gotten there and all the snow and ice has melted, so hidden public dares are open again, as well as any other questions, dares, or rules you want to give me.

Click here!

Old 02-26-2014, 12:46 PM   #5
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I remember a while back you mentioned you had a lot of TMNT collectables. Is that from early 90's nostalgia or are you a fan of the comic as well? Who is your favourite character?

What skill do you have that you acknowledge you're proficient in?

What are your top five T.V shows?

Can you play any instruments?

As for tasks; oh, yes, I have just the thing for you! I challenge you to ask 20 questions per day across a minimum of five AMA or dare/task request threads. Three of those threads are to belong to male members. You may not use the same questions, and you may not post questions in the same threads on consecutive days. Let's see if you can keep it up for two weeks.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 02-26-2014 at 01:47 PM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:17 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Well StrawDog I will comment on the dare you have set me with later. I know one thing I will not be trying this dare until I am better, as I am currently sick right now. Sick enough to answer truths...well no and I am going to answer most of them, I say most as I will need a little more time with one of them. But here goes.

I remember a while back you mentioned you had a lot of TMNT collectables. Is that from early 90's nostalgia or are you a fan of the comic as well? Who is your favorite character?
I am not a huge comic book guy, even though I do remember at one point in time I did have one comic book. So the majority of my "collection" is from the late 80's/early 90's. I have quite a few action figures, video games, water bottle, I even have some of the old episodes on DVD. But the newer version not so much into oh and the movies were good too and I have all of those on DVD as well. I remember growing up my favorite character was Donatello because I liked the color purple. I think now though looking back at the cartoons, I would have to say one of my favorite characters is Raphael because a lot like me he's sarcastic and witty.

What are your top five T.V shows?
1. Whose Line is it Anyways? (U.S. Version)
2. That 70's Show
3. 3rd Rock from the Sun
4. Freakazoid!
5. Jeopardy! even though I'm not too big a fan of the current champion.

Can you play any instruments?
I haven't played any instruments in a couple of years. The most recent instrument I played was a plastic peripheral that people call a guitar (Rock Band for those of you who didn't get that). Growing up though all the way back in 6th grade up to about five years ago I guess, I was a percussionist so throw a percussion instrument in front of me and I can play it. I used to be able to play piano but I wouldn't be able to do so now and as such I'm not the greatest at mallets anymore such as xylophone, marimba etc. I also can't play a drum set for some odd reason, even though you would think that it would be one of the more common instruments a percussionist would play.

Click here!

Old 02-27-2014, 01:50 AM   #7
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Thank you for answering my questions, and I hope you get better soon. Here's some more for when you do.

You have Pokemon in your avi and sig, do you still play any of the games? What do you think of the newer generations?

What book are you currently reading, and what do you find yourself most often rereading?

Do you have any scars?

I remember you're a writer, have you had any work published?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #8
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

StrawDog, I know I still have a question from your first list to answer and in all due honesty, I am having trouble coming up with an answer, I just need more time to analyze my life and my sets and skills to see what I am the best at like no one ever was (see what I did there?). But in the meantime here's your second list of truths.

You have Pokemon in your avi and sig, do you still play any of the games? What do you think of the newer generations?
It may have somewhat obvious with what I did above, but yes I do still play the franchise. I think I beat Pokémon X about a month ago. The way I see it the original Red/Blue/Yellow had a lot of problems, but of course some of those problems also persist in the newer generations. No matter what, a game is going to have problems, that's just a fact. But there are a lot of things in the newer generations I like such as the ability to use TM's more than one time, it gives you a lot more customization. Unfortunately, it seems and Nintendo has been doing this for a while that the newer generations are just too easy, and doesn't really pose the challenge that it used to. So there are a lot of things I think of the newer generations, but that would be more suited to a blog post than an answer if I were to go in detail.

What book are you currently reading, and what do you find yourself most often rereading?
For quite a while now I've been in the midst of Dracula, and I keep on meaning to finish it, I mean I'm almost done so I don't know why I keep putting it off. To answer the second part you never asked what book do I find myself most often rereading, because usually when I finish a book, I usually don't read it again. What I find myself rereading a lot though are a lot of my blog entries, on my vanilla blog, or if there's a text heavy game I'll be re-reading a lot of dialogue in that.

Do you have any scars?
I have three scars that I know of, I may have more but. I have one that's very faint on my right wrist from a bike accident I had when I was oh I don't know 12 or 13. I have somewhere on my forhead from running into a sign overhang when I was about 10 or 11, although if I were to look for it I'm not sure I could find it. And then I have another one just below the left side of my nose from a very bad car accident I had when I was in my early 20's.

I remember you're a writer, have you had any work published?
Professionally no. However, as I stated above I do have a vanilla blog which I haven't updated on as of late. In that vanilla blog is a short story I wrote for a class in college, which I guess you could call my first completed "work." While I have garnered a lot of compliments through the past, I still do consider myself to be an amateur writer as I'm sure I still have a lot to learn.

To those of you post on here I still am sick at the moment but any truths, dares, or rules you give will eventually be taken care of, just be patient. And yes I know it's a corny pun but I say it all the time "Good things CUM to those who wait."

Click here!

Old 03-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
What skill do you have that you acknowledge you're proficient in?
I've been putting off this question for a while so I might as well answer it now. I was going to put writing but seeing as that I am referring to myself as an amateur writer, rather than just a plain writer...it didn't seem proper to put that. I think a skill that I have that I'm pretty proficient in is critical thinking. If you've read some of my blog entries you know that I tend to bring up a lot of issues that I see, especially on this website, if you're one of the few people who have read my vanilla blog...not many of you...some of my earlier entries in there are thought-provoking as well before it mainly became concentrated on gaming. So thinking about things logically and presenting my concerns with them as well as thinking outside the box when need be, would fall under the lines of critical thinking which is one skill I find myself gifted at.

Click here!

Old 03-17-2014, 10:49 AM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions from colosubguy:

1. What is your favorite music genre?
That's kind of a toss-up between almost any type of rock, that's clean, and techno (but not dubstep). I used to be a metalhead, but after a while I just wanted to be able to understand lyrics.
2. Your least favorite music genre?
That's also a toss-up between country and opera. But seeing that I like very few country songs and like no opera songs, I will say opera.
3. Do you believe in aliens, or the theory that we are not alone in the universe? Why/Why Not?
Well being that I'm a Christian, (you'd be surprised on how many are on this site), I obviously do not believe that humans are the only beings in the universe. Aliens though, I find it a little far-fetched. I mean most evidence found to exhibit aliens has been fixed or a hoax of some sort, from my experience, and are just trying to get some attention. I know that doesn't really elaborate as much as you want on the question, but some theories you just choose to believe or not believe and you honestly don't know why.
4. Are you a Cat/Dog/Other person?
I actually don't mind either one so I guess you could say I am a cat/dog person but I do tend to prefer cats over dogs.
5. Do you have any pets?
Kind of pertaining to the last question at our house we have one dog Australian Shepherd and some other breed and we have a gray tabby cat. Both are females
6. What is the Weirdest thing you have stuck your penis into?
Well I could say a mouth but most of the time that has happened, the person came toward rather than me "sticking" it in there and also that's not that weird. I do remember when I was very very VERY young, I did stick my penis into the handle of a dustpan.
7. Who Put the Bomp (in the Bomp, Bomp, Bomp)?
I don't know. I'm guessing the same person who put the ram in the rama-lama ding dong. :P

Click here!

Old 03-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions from privvy

1. Do you enjoy being nude?
Not as much I used to actually. I don't know just growing older may have just lessened my libido. So most of the time I'm usually clothed.
2. What is the longest stretch of time you have spent in the nude?
A couple days at least, give or take a few.
3. Have you ever been to a nudist beach?
I'm sure they have nudist beaches somewhere in the United States, but being in an almost completely landlocked state, I've never been to one.
4. If you have never been to a nudist beach, would you consider going to one?
Probably not. Despite all my previous public nudity experiences, I am very self-conscious about my body, and am not keen on showing it off to several hundred people, if that's how many are on a beach, I don't know.
5. Have you ever been skinny dipping? Alone or with friends?
Skinny dipping in the traditional sense no, but I have been nude in a hot tub several times. Most of the time alone, but one time I was nude in a hot tub with some friends who were also nude.
6. If with friends, male or female?
They were all male, four of them. Nothing happened between us though, just a simple game of truth or dare
7. Have you ever slept in the nude?
Who hasn't? I usually sleep nude two or three days in a row after I wash my sheets.
8. Have you ever gone commando?
Yep, but I don't do it often. I usually wear jeans and after a couple of days your dick starts to get a little raw rubbing against denim.
9. Have you ever been nude in front of family members? (excluding when you were a kid)
Technically yes, but not for sexual reasons. I was in a really bad car accident oh about maybe eight years ago now. I really wasn't able to bathe myself because I hurt so much so my mom had to do that, but she mainly concentrated on the road rash that extended from my chest and down my abdomen.
10. Are your pubes natural, trimmed or shaved?
I used to trim them, but they have been totally shaven before. But I've heard from some "sources" that they liked it hairy, but you know different people like different things. So the short answer is natural.
11. Are you circumcised?
Being from a Christian family, yes I am.
12. How big is your tool?
I haven't measured it lately, but soft about 3 inches, hard about 5. That's just a guess though.
13. Are you straight, bi or gay?
I am bi, but not in the traditional sense. I enjoy "playing" with both genders, but when it comes to dating and marriage, I can only see myself with a woman.
14. Have you ever allowed anyone to touch your genital area?
Yes I have.
15. If yes, male, female or both? Did you enjoy it?
Several males, only one female. Most of the time I did enjoy it, about the only time I didn't enjoy it was the first time I had a casual encounter and I was so nervous that I wasn't getting hard...kind of embarrassing.
16. If not, would you do it as a dare?
N/A
17. What is your favourite method of masturbating?
Um, normally. Right hand, stroking up and down. I don't use lube though.
18. What is the weirdest place you ever masturbated in?
I really haven't masturbated anywhere really "weird" per se. I think though one of the most contradictory areas and I guess this would count as weird was in a ladies' restroom at my church.
19. Have you ever masturbated in front of anyone? If yes, male or female?
Yes, I have masturbated for some of my past male friends when we were much younger, and the one girl who has touched my package, I finished myself off two times in front of her.
20. Do you have any piercings? If yes where?
No, piercings and tattoos or anything of that nature...not for me.

Click here!

Old 03-17-2014, 02:46 PM   #12
privvy
Distinguished Member

Seems you started another thread and copied the questions from the previous thread to this one

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online

Last edited by privvy; 03-17-2014 at 03:44 PM.
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #13
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Wow that looks familiar...check the above post for the answers.

Click here!

Old 05-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #14
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions from the thread "Interrogated by SDK" (Part 1)

Tell me 10 things that turn you on

1)Sexual Wit. This basically means being able to come up with snappy comebacks that are sexual in nature

2)Moisture. More moisture in the form of precipitation or a shower. I’m not sure what it is about it that turns me on but it’s always been a fantasy of mine to have sex with a woman outside in a rainstorm, not a thunderstorm but a rainstorm.

3) Degradation (non-serious). There’s just something that makes me feel good about being called a derogatory term such as slut or whore, even though I’m obviously not, as I am still a virgin and have only had four sexual real-life partners and these were usually one time things. And of course this hast to be meant as playful banter. If it was meant with sincerity, it would probably hurt, hence the non-serious in paranthesees.

4) Nudity. Nudity is one of the most vulnerable states you can be in, and even though I hate feeling vulnerable, I love being naked. Just the feeling of nothing separating you from the elements it’s a somewhat comforting feeling. This is especially true when you’re naked outside and you can feel the wind rushing against your naked body and it just makes you tingle all over. You seem to forget all the gross things like slugs and the tons of bugs beneath your feet. No oddly enough those factors don’t turn me off, they don’ t turn me on either but yeah I just love nudity.

5) Gratitude. There is just something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside when someone compliments you on a job well done. They don’t have to say anything but the fact that what you’ve done is appreciated just makes you feel capable of anything. I am a switch and when I’m in a sub position, nothing makes you feel much better than your Mistress or Master saying “Good boy.”

6. Boobs. Typical guy answer I know, but this is a truth question is it not? About the only time of boobs I don’t like are ones that are so monstrous that they should not belong on a human body no matter what the size. But small ones, big ones, I just love boobs and they always turn me on. They’re also really fun to play with. And even though I am semi bi-sexual, I am talking about boobs on women. Man-boobs…not so sexy.

7. Playing the “Invisible” Man. What I mean by this is doing something sexual but everyone is completely oblivious to it but yourself. An example would be me wearing women’s underwear underneath my clothes and going to the store to buy innocent enough objects such as a wooden spoon, Vaseline, clothespins, and some carrots. While it may seem innocent all of these objects can be used as in a sexual purpose and that’s the exact reason you’re buying them but to everyone else it seems perfectly normal. It’s just fun to be so naughty and not get reprimanded for it.

8. Answering truths. Yeah I’m doing one of the things that turns me on right now. Once again while vulnerability is not my best thing just exposing yourself and revealing some of your deepest darkest secrets is relaxing. It kind of is synonymous with getting this thing off your chest, and knowing people know these things about yourself and then sort of bringing them up. One time in the getdare chats someone told the room that I would like to participate in a bukkake, and honestly it didn’t bother me that this was revealed.

9. CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male). Vulnerability just keeps on making its way in to this list doesn’t it. I guess like vulnerability more than I thought. This could also be listed under the context of Clothed Dominant, Naked Submissive. I’ve served only Mistresses in the past so CFNM seems to be more appropriate, but even in a non-dominant sense, I guess that a girl seeing you naked and not running away screaming is a good day in my book :P In all due seriousness though the fact that you’re vulnerable and the person you’re with is not, and can just take advantage of you is strangely arousing. It kind of ties in with rape fantasies. IN the BDSM sense though it does give you a feeling of your subservience to your dominant, even though a lot of times I tend to view us as equals even though I willingly submit to a dominant.

10. Glasses. I’m not sure what it is but people who can pull off glasses…oh…my…god. While I am semi-bi, I haven’t really been attracted to many men unless they’re wearing glasses. Since I’m more attracted to girls I don’t really care but if they can pull of glasses they just seem sexier. I’m not sure if it’s because it makes them look intelligent or they accentuate their eyes, there’s just something about them.

Five things that turn you off

1) Cockiness. The concept of people thinking that they’re better than people and that they have to flaunt this is just really irritating. Also the fact that they have to put down other people just to prove that they are better than them just shows the fact that they are not better than everybody else. In fact, that makes them a worse person.

2) Racism. Racism is just a stupid concept invented by humans to better themselves based on some miniscule insignificant difference such as skin color. A human is a human and skin color is not going to disprove that theory.

3) Hypocrisy. Yes I know I could point fingers at myself since I am a Christian and I am affiliated with this site, porn, and BDSM which are all considered immoral by the Christian ethics system. You expect someone to be one way and then they totally disregard it. It makes you angry that they can get away with something that you’re not allowed to get away with. Also this really is a turn-off if after a long time a person reveals their true self. You’ve been living a fantasy produced by a lie and you’ve practically wasted a large portion of your life wishing for something and you realize that it was all wasted.

4) Any mention of “sexual immorality” in the Bible. With the mention of sexual immorality in the Bible it’s usually portrayed in a negative light. Sexuality is a huge part of my life and like most humans I don’t like to be told that what I’m doing is wrong. As a “director” of one of the ministries at my church it also makes me feel somewhat guilty, which is a turn-off in itself. I’m not going to stop it just because it’s in there but at the same time I wish it wasn’t in there.

5) Gore. I don’t do well with blood or entrails or anything of that nature. I mean if I prick my finger and it bleeds a little I’m like yeah whatever. But if it’s a lot of blood or entrails are visible. I get very sick and very nauseous and feel like I want to throw up. Even reading about this stuff makes me squeamish. And when I’m nauseous it really hits me hard as I have a digestive condition and when I’m that sick I really don’t feel like doing much of anything including dabbling in sexuality.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!)

I own a 6.5 inch long, 1 inch thick red non-malleable plastic dildoesque object. It was supposed to have twelve different vibrating settings but the wiring got damaged so it only has one setting and I can barely feel it, so I never buy batteries for it anymore and just use it as a dildoesque object. Not really considered sex toys but they can bring me pleasure, which are my three pairs of women’s underwear, that I bought for myself (not borrowed). I own a pair or regular black panties, a sky blue thong, and an almost see through purple with black leopard prints thong. We have at least 90 something odd clothespins in our house, wooden. Whenever I see a lone one laying around the house I usually swipe it and stash it somewhere in my room. For spanking implements, I own a wooden ruler, I can use the back of a hairbrush, a telephone wire for whipping, leather belts, and I have this plastic thing that’s kind of hard to describe but I think it’s original purpose was to be a shoehorn. I also have a little bit of rope as well as some Mardi Gras beads as well as other numerous placards that could be used in bondage. And while we do often have phallic vegetables in the house I never use them. I have some olive oil as lube, kind of a weird choice I know. Rubber bands and shoestrings that can be used as cock rings or more bondage, even though I’m not very good at utilizing these. Dice for dice dares. I also own pretty long but pretty thin drumsticks (implements used for hitting drums) which I have used anally a few times.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't?

I want to own a butt plug. I’ve always heard a lot of talk about being plugged all day and it just seems like it’d be something interesting to try. Also I would assume unlike most anal objects since it has that stopper and it’s thicker at the end that you don’t have to worry about it falling out like some other same circumference width all-around objects. While I don’t know if such a thing exists I would like a vibrating realistic dildo with some way to attach suction cups to it. I know this is unrealistic because the mechanisms to elicit vibrations are not really all that malleable. It does help though that you can get everything you want in one-toy instead of having to get several ones even though that’d be the more practical one. I also like whole suction cup thing so that I would have to mess with propping up an object and constantly adjusting it so that you could see what it feels like to ride a cock or get fucked anally doggie style by sticking it in the shower or something. I would like to own a chastity belt. While I don’t think I would ever have the balls to stay in one for too long or send the keys to someone it is a kink that has intrigued me, it’d probably help curb my masturbation habits too. I’d like to own a riding crop. I think with a more concentrated area you’d be able to hit more sensitve areas than you could with other implements such as the balls, dick, nipples, and of course the ass. It also seems like it would sting a bit more. And I think the last sex toy I would like to own is a strap-on with a harness. This wouldn’t be for my own use but the Boy Scouts motto is “Be prepared.”

What is your favorite toy?

Assuming that you’re talking favorite sex toy that I own, it’d be the only actual official one I own the 6.5 inch long, 1 inch thick dildoesque object. It takes a while to get in and it hurts if it’s meant to stay in there for an elongated period of time, but aside from that it is nice to have something relatively thick that you can have in your ass that you don’t need to throw away since it’s no longer fit to eat. And also it doubles as something you can suck, as long as it wasn’t in your ass before, because that just seems disgusting.

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done?

Well you know it kind of depends on a person’s kinks, as what some people may discuss as disgusting may not be perverted to someone else. However, I think the most perverted thing I have ever done was taste my own shit. Yeah something I will never do again. It was from a dare that I will describe later in a question down the list.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare?

The most painful thing I have ever done for a dare without a doubt was to see how many clothespins I could fit on my naked body and leave them on for an hour. I failed this punishment, and I aimed a fan on me because it hurt so much but I still wasn’t able to do this. Taking them off was a bitch too because you know if you leave clothespins on for a long enough times it hurts more taking them off and these suckers were one me for at least half an hour.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare?

OK same as above tasted my own shit and I’ll give the abridged version. Basically there was a dare that I did, where you would have to leave my house to go wherever, and at some point in time take your underwear off, and we mean take it off, you can’t cut it off or wear a skirt or whatever, so that mean you have to take your pants off to take them off and then return home with no underwear on. I did this dare but while I did this I also had a drumstick (an implement used for playing the drums) inserted up my ass. The location I chose was a park within walking distance of my house so I took a walk. I went into the forest and took a few pictures before taking off my pants and underwear and took a few pictures of me outdoors nude, very poor quality that are now lost forever and I left my underwear in the forest and returned home. I took the drumstick out of my ass and it had a little bit of shit on it and well rather than wash it off I tasted it. Not a pleasant taste and that is WHY scat is one of my limits.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you?

Well this question can take two different directions. Do you mean biggest as in longest or biggest as in widest. The longest object I have ever had inside my anus are the drumsticks. I could stick quite a few inches in there, probably not wise as it probably damaged my digestive system a little bit by putting so much inside there, thankfully it wasn’t damaged to life-threatening conditions. The widest thing I have ever inserted was my 6.5 inch long, 1 inch thick wide dildoesque object. I once had it in my ass for several hours and it was not pleasant.

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how?

You know I can’t honestly answer this question but if I had to guess I’d say 2-10 times daily, but usually only one of these results in an orgasm. Also a lot of these masturbations are kind of like the whole several thousand meteors hit the earth every day but most of them are only a grain of sand big. This meaning, that sometimes my masturbation sessions are very short as sometimes I do it subconsciously. Sometimes I’m watching tv and my hand is down my pants and I didn’t even realize it. As to how, well I’m not as well endowed as I would like so much so that I usually only use my right thumb, index finger, and middle finger and just stroke it normally. Of course this is when it is hard. When I’m soft, I usually pull on it, or tickle my balls or knead my scrotum and this usually gets me hard.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny?

The real life encounter I’ve had me most turned on and horny would be a toss-up between my two experiences with my friend who I have called “Kate.” Even though that’s not her real name, but if I had to pick one, I’d probably have to pick the first one. The thing that turned me on the most about it was that I was completely naked and she was completely clothed for most of the time anyway. To make things short, I was sitting in a chair and she was kneeling in front of me and for the majority of the time she was giving me a handjob but every now and then she’d suck it, lick my balls, and suck on my nipples which was really hot. Later on she asked if I’d like to see her tits again so she took those out and she let me play with them and suck on them, gnaw on the nipples, and every time I would do that she’d run her hands all over my body and it felt amazing! That’s the abridged version anyway.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy?

Once again perverted as a matter of perspecitve but being the director of youth ministries at my church, my most perverted fantasy has been to be stripped and cuffed in the youth supply closet in our church and gangbanged by the three members of our youth group, all guys. My ass and mouth are almost always full of a cock, there’s a lot of ass to mouth, and when the other guy isn’t in either of my holes he’s spanking my balls with a ping pong paddle and the guy in my ass is spanking my ass with a ping pong paddles. These guys rape me until they’re satisfied and then they leave me cum dripping out of both of my holes as well as my own beneath me.

What is your favourite fantasy, if different?

My favorite fantasy is much different. Even though it’s probably never going to happen, especially now that we’re split up, my favorite fantasies have always been about my little girl (my ex-slave). There are just so many though that it is impossible to pick just one. Cuddling together watching a movie, oral sex, getting her more comfortable with anal, kissing, bending her over my knee spanking her, there’s just so many fantasies about her and they’ve always been my favorite. It is literally impossible to pick just one.

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee?

You know I honestly haven’t tasted enough cum to know for sure. I also
know for a fact that what a person eats determines the taste of cum so that plays a factor as well. What about my pussy juice, um…I don’t own a pussy, unless you want to go with the ridculosity of calling my ass my boypussy. But I think since a guy is answering this it can be exchanged for what about the taste of my own cum. I can honestly say I don’t like it. I mean this may just be me but to me it doesn’t really taste like anything. The reason I don’t like it is because it’s warm and emulsified and those two things just don’t go well together. Hot liquid with no flavor yuck, hot liquid with flavor ok, emulsion ok, the two of them together with cum, no way. And I don’t think I’ve ever tasted my own pee or anyone else’s pee for that matter and it’s probably never going to happen as drinking piss is one of my limits.

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for?

No longer than ten minutes and that was just my feet tied. I don’t really like bondage, if I can’t move freely for a long amount of time, I get panic attacks. That’s not a fun time. If I was tied up more more extensively, I’d be freaking out.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own?

Do guys own sexy outfits? I guess to quote ZZ Top “Every girl’s crazy bout a sharp-dressed man.” So I’d say one of my sexier outfits is this brown suede jacket, put it over a solid dress shirt, khakis or black pants with dress shoes. Even I would say I look damn sexy in that getup, but I don’t wear it that often as I like to be comfortable when I’m dressed. But to represent the side of more flashy, I have this silver vest, that sparkles that I had to wear for drumline. If I wore that without a shirt and got some tearaway pants and a man’s thong, I could probably pass off as a male stripper.

What do you like about Getdare?

Getdare allows me to express this side of my life. Growing up in a Christian home, a lot of times I have to put on a mask that I’m not interested in this sexual stuff. So Getdare allows me an outlet and I’ve met a lot of cool people on this site that I can share ideas with.

What do you dislike about getdare?

Because of the fact that I could write a novel on this subject, I am going to limit this subject to what do I dislike about getdare not what do I dislike about some of the users on getdare. There’s actually not a lot I don’t like about getdare actually. The only real complaint I have is character limits in pm’s and threads. I don’t write short things. That’s obvious from these questions. I find it near impossible and then when I get this whole thing done and it says you need to decrease the character limit it annoys me. I guess I could do an abridged version of the users I don’t like on getdare: people who post in the wrong section, racists, people who are ignorant of the LGBT community, people who post one sentence ads in the s/m forum, the people who assume everyone is part of the BDSM community and that everyone is looking for someone, cocky people, jerks, and the fact that girls get tons of responses to their AMA/DMA threads and guys get nothing. Sorry girls, you’re all lovely women but we do find it a bit disheartening even though it’s not your fault. The main populous are guys.

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing?

I think the dare I had the most doing was a dare given by one of my past Mistresses. I was sitting like two feet away from my friend and we were on different couches but my friend was too engrossed in playing video games. My past Mistresses told me to stick my hand down my pants and touch myself while I was right next to my friend and then she proceeded to ask me arousing questions as I was doing this. I don’t think he ever noticed.

Which dare did you enjoy doing least?

The dare I enjoyed doing the least was a public nudity dare. I was dared to leave my clothes by a tree and then walk away from the tree in the forest so I couldn’t see my clothes anymore, then to walk around a while. Well I did this and then when I decided to go back to get my clothes, I couldn’t find the tree where I left them. I freaked out as I my clothes with me at all times. was wondering what if I never find it, what if I get spotted, what if they got stolen? There was no possible way to get to my car from where I was without getting spotted. Thankfully I did find them but it was scary. Whenever I did public nudity after that I made sure to keep my clothes with me at all times.

Click here!

Old 05-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Interrogated by SDK Part 2
What two things do you love the most. Why?

Well the first thing I love the most , even though we’re not together anymore, is my little girl (my ex-slave). I mean what’s not to love about her. She was perfect in every way as a slave and as a friend. Cheerful, ego-boosting, obedient, caring, loving, reassuring, kinky, beautiful, trustowrthy, honest, loyal the list goes on and on about her. Like I said we’re no longer together and that’s kind of why it’s been so hard to get over her.

I guess the second thing I love the most is writing. Writing is an outlet for me and it usually calms me down. I don’t express my ideas verbally all that well whereas I can say more what I want to say through writing. Also unlike talking you can usually correct your writing whereas you cannot easily correct talking. Also writing you can write about what you want whereas I feel kind of pressured when talking that I have to keep the other person engaged by talking about a subject that they know about.

What do you hate the most?

Kind of stated above cockiness. Belittling other people to make yourself seem better, and thinking that you can do no wrong and that you’re 100% perfect, is just really disgusting and I honestly cannot stand people like that.

what is your favorite activity to do with friends?

My favorite activity to do with friends is sit around a campfire and just talk, play games, and tell riddles. It is amazing how much fun you can have when you revert back to a simpler time when you didn’t have electronics but only had your mind to work with.

What is your greatest strength?

I tap into people’s emotions really well and do my best to help them. Whether that be asking them questions to get them to think about the situation, showing them different points of view in a situation giving them information, or even just shutting up and listening to them. So I guess helping people is one of my greater strengths.

What is your greatest weakness?

My greatest weakness is being paranoid of some things. Not being accepted by people sometimes does not allow me to form my own opinions. At the same time I find it difficult to stand up for myself against authority. And because of this I sometimes am very indecisive. So fear just permeates life sometimes which at times can make me a very difficult person to get along with and makes it difficult for me in general and puts me under more stress.

What is your biggest vice?

I’d probably say this. Sexual immorality is viewed a sin by the Christian faith but it’s just something I refuse to go away from. It may be a vice but I don’t plan on stopping this vice either because I enjoy it to much.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

I think I would like to learn how to be more extroverted. A lot of times I’m
very inward, I spend a lot of time in my room because I’m afraid of what people will think of me. I mean my friends can definitely vouch for me that I’m a nice guy but it’s not as easy in real life as it is online for me for some reason. I need to learn to be more extroverted to get out of my parent’s house.

Which superpower would you most like?

While a lot of times in the past I’ve said pyrokinesis, I think the more practicality use would be teleportation. I could teleport out of a bad situation, I’d practically be intangible in some cases, and I could visit some people I’ve wanted to visit for quite a while.

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's?

While I love to help people, I think it would be easier to do if I made my own dreams come true. Also because these are other people you don’t know what their dreams could be. I mean if their dream is to rule the world with an iron fist, first of all I probably wouldn’t be their friend and secondly that seems like a bad reality. Your dream is a lot more predictable and you’re more in control of it than someone else. It also is a lot less work to fulfill your own dreams than everyone else’s and also you’re the only one who can seem to take responsibility of it.

What do you miss most about being a kid?

I miss the lack of responsibility. As you get older, life gets tougher. You have to get a job, you have to study harder to get good grades, you have bills, expenses, less time to do what you want. I just miss those days where there was a lot less you had to worry about and one of your main goals was just to be a kid.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon

Also in the past I have said I would be a dragon hence my name. But I think I would rather have a pet dragon unless it’s a Komodo Dragon. Hey it may be my favorite animal but I don’t want to meet one face to face. Also if you’re a dragon, a lot of people unless they’re going to be Pokemon trainers, hate you. You’re big, you’re scary, you breathe fire, you are automatically tagged as a criminal and r main goal in life is to be slain. I don’t like the idea of being slain too much. A pet dragon would be hard to train but at least not everyone hates you because of it.

Cuddles, or sex?

Although I have never experienced sex as I am still a virgin, I don’t need to have sex to know that I would enjoy cuddling more. Sex can be as simple as a one-night stand. With cuddling you just enjoy the moment and connect with the person on a more personal level than just carnal desires. Also sex just has a lot of complications, am I going to be good at it, what if I cum to early, what if I hurt them, what if…Cuddling, you have to pretty inept to mess that up. Also have you ever heard of anyone getting an STD from cuddling, have you ever heard of someone having an unplanned pregnancy from cuddling. Also cuddling just seems more versatile. I enjoy you so let’s cuddle, I’m sad I need someone to hold me. I mean cuddling seems like it’s done with someone you love, sex well it can be done with someone you love or a total stranger. I’d definitely take cuddles over sex any day.

Cake, or death?

I have necrophobia…cake. I don’t always crave cake but it definitely beats the alternative. Also if you do eat enough cake you will die but at least it will be sweet going down.

Winter, or summer?

Kind of a hard thing to answer. In the winter we complain about it being too cold, in the summer we complain about it being too warm. I’d have to go with summer though. The days are longer, the yard work is less strenuous. Trust me shoveling snow is a bitch sometimes. It also seems like summer just has more unity with friends and family than winter especially with summer vacation and things like that. Sure Christmas is in winter but that’s not enough to hold over for the whole season.

City or Country?

Country. I live in suburbia and country is just so awesome. I mean in the city you don’t really get to experience how beautiful nature is but just in the country it’s more peaceful, I mean I just love it. Yeah it does have it’s disadvantages but every place does.

Classic, or 'new and improved'?

Well this all depends on what is classic and what is new and improved. I’d have to go with the classics though as I am in a video game mindset right now and the classics, so much better than the new stuff in my opinion. Also if you’re familiar with something classic why do you need to spend 10 hours figuring it out. Let’s see Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. Windows 8 and Vista were new and improved and they sucked! So yeah I’d go with classics in most categories because it’s familiar and it’ s more simple and in the entertainment industry as far as entertainment goes the classics are better.

Dark or milk chocolate?

Dark chocolate. Chocolate is another one of those things that I don’t really like unless I’m craving it and to me dark chocolate just tastes better and unlike milk chocolate it doesn’t make you thirsty if you eat a lot of it. Dark chocolate is better for you to, it has antioxidants and heart health properties in it.

Dogs or cats?

I have one of each, but I tend to like cats more. Dogs are just too clingy sometimes, when cats are less high-maintenance. Cats are also generally more easy to take care of than dogs, and cats live longer. And also they’re less destructive than puppies are. Sure they scratch on things but you can have them declawed. The only real bad thing about cats is that they insist on torturing their prey before the kill it.

Fiction, or non-fiction?

Reading: fiction, writing: I tend to gravitate towards non-fiction. I cannot stand reading non-fiction, just go back to college…it’s obvious why I don’t read non-fiction.

Picnic, or nice restaurant?

While a picnic is more pleasant and more nostalgic, I’d have to go with a nice restaurant. There aren’t insects, if it rains your fine, the wind isn’t blowing your plates and silverware everywhere. And hey you’re at a nice restaurant, no clean up but of course the price is the main downfall.

Driving or walking?

If it’s a short distance I’ll walk but kind of going along with the same principle as the last question what if it rains and you’re walking and you don’t have an umbrella? Driving you can just accomplish things faster if you’re on a tight schedule and it just seems more convinient.

Books, or films?

While films take less time, I enjoy books because they allow you to use your mind to imagine the scenery and details instead of being forced into something the director wants you to. Also books allow more content than films. Films you’re done in an hour, books take several weeks or days. Books also tend to be more portable and cheaper.

Bacon, or cheese?

When is the answer not bacon, I could technically go back through this questionnaire and answer every question with the word bacon, and people would be like this guy is smart and he knows what he’s talking about. Also with bacon, bacon usually just comes in one flavor. Cheese what if it’s a kind you don’t like? Screw what the health professionals say, bacon is good for you! Did you know it has less fat and sodium than sausage….yeah. I mean cheese is good, but bacon…is better.

Tea or Coffee?

Bacon. I rest my case. No I really can’t answer this question accurately because I hate tea and I hate coffee. The only way I can stomach down key is if I like put 15 packets of sugar in it. The only reason I would pick tea is because I can actually stomach in it and I have a bet going with someone that I will never drink coffee… I plan to win this bet.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

The reason there isn’t mouse-flavored cat food is because humans won’t eat mice. I mean think about it ocean fish we’ll eat it we know what it tastes like. Chicken we eat it we know what it tastes like we can produce it. Humans are not going to eat mice and know what it tastes like, it’s just against our better nature. I’m not sure if mice really provides any real nutritional value. Cats don’t really chase mice because they taste good I’m sure. They chase it because it moves quickly and they like to chase quick moving things.

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Lemon juice is made with artificial flavors to keep it from going bad because you’re going to be eating it and you have to have some way to preserve it. Dishwashing liquid on the other hand doesn’t really go bad after a while unlike lemon juice so it doesn’t need to preserved much in any way as it’s dish soap so it’s already sanitized as it is. At least that’s the best I can come up with.

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk