Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
AgentGreen

Key Inescapable Male Chastity Punishment with a Kali's Teeth Bracelet or Mike's Spikes

I've written on male chastity a few times in the past but its been WAY TOO LONG!

I recently got a variation of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet called Mike's Spikes (warning: link is NSFW). It's essentially a tube with a hinge on the side that is filled with spikes. The version I have has both bunt and sharp spikes. I keep it with the sharp in the middle row and the blunt around the outside. I've yet to try all sharp as this combo works good for me.

Without piercing or custom metal belts from companies like Neosteel there are really only a few ways to get total security and an inescapable setup. I've been pleasantly surprised to find that the sharp spikes of KTB devices prevent removal and make erections unbearably painful. It's really both the perfect everyday chastity or punishment device. The only thing you can really do is kneel, close your eyes, and accept the extreme engulfing pain until it passes. It really takes an abnormal amount of self control to make the pain bearable.

The device is a little heavy and bulky but not so much that it can't be hidden with some tight underwear and somewhat loose jeans. You can't remove it either without ripping your penis to shreds. It takes a little bit to get used to when not erect but you do forget that you are wearing it. It's not really painful when not erect.

The pain is really unlike anything else. It's fantastic. Wearing this for a few days uninterrupted is a really powerful punishment. The feeling when it comes off is a pretty cool endorphin rush too. It's a real head fuck to keep yourself flaccid.

Sleeping with it on is not hard. Again, you get used to this easy. Tight underwear is needed though to keep it from being awkward in bed. I don't have problems with getting hard at night but I imagine it would be quite a wakeup.

While this exact device is new to me, the basic idea is not. One of my first chastity devices was a plastic tube I put staples in and glued/taped together. It was made from the necks of plastic salad dressing bottles and had a lock on it.

You might think you need a fancy device but this sort of thing is inescapable, comfortable when you are flaccid, and easy to make for really cheap. The point is to lean self-control and be owned by a greater power. Pain is the perfect tool. Embracing it is a powerful way to submit.

I like these devices too because they can be adjusted for severity. It can be both punishment and an everyday reminder of being owned depending on how tight it is or how long the spikes are.

I dare all males reading this to make their own Teeth Bracelet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gd1.jpg
Views:	1202
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	4039   Click image for larger version

Name:	gd2.jpg
Views:	31616
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	4040   Click image for larger version

Name:	gd3.jpg
Views:	1520
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	4041   Click image for larger version

Name:	gd4.jpg
Views:	1110
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	4042   Click image for larger version

Name:	gd5.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	4043  

AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AgentGreen for this post:
Old 01-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
PLZSpankmyPussy

Beautiful device! If only it were so easy for us ladies.

Limits: Boring, scat, piss, diapers, blood, kids, public, family, others unless discussed.
Loves:Spanking, Denial, Pussy control, Dice, Exhibitionism, Cams, Edging Etc.

Curious:Blackmail, Fem Domme.
PLZSpankmyPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:10 AM   #3
lucky7z

another effective way to make ur own:
empty TP or paper towel role cut down to desired length and covered in thumb tacks. I use three rows of tacks, 2 would work or 4 if u want i guess. Then close as tight as desired when limp, and use duct tape to close it, looped around multiple times for security. I find it most painful when its loose enough to get very near full erection, too tight and it wont go past half flaccid and too loose will make it hurt but not prevent an erection.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:16 AM   #4
Kitten
The One & Only

I've seen these around, always found them interesting.
Unfortunately my pet does have issues with night-time arousal and I'm of no mind to be woken up by screaming every time I try to catch my Z's... But there's no reason why this couldn't be a fun addition to my toybox. At least for short-term wear.

You've given me something to think about.
Thank you for sharing.

Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
lucky7z

Oh, simply rolling over wrong will wake him up with a yelp if its tight enough. Having to wear it while doing something like clean the house or do laundry will have plenty effect on their own without night wear. Also, my gf/mistress likes to breath on and lightly lick me or masturbate loudly when ive been in this before, its excruciating.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #6
Duster623

Default Kali's teeth are serious

I have one that is not adjustable all are pointed while you can run your finger over then without issue . I put that thing on and got excited . I agree the pain is excruciating it hurt to move. I'm still getting use to it , not sure how much i will use it . I am thinking only as severe punishment . I imagine i won't complain as much now when I get chastity in my normal cages, the most I get out of them is maybe a pinch and a lil pain, depending on the cage. I'll admit the pain on this thing scares me a lil it feels like major damage is being done , i can definitely say it would make me think twice a bout even looking at other women . I guess I am Lucky I don't have a mistress to force me in it currently that will maybe get me some time to get used to it, or get some control on it before I get one lol.
This list is not finished for the time being until I know my limits for sure ask any thing if I won't do it I will let you know.

Last edited by Duster623; 05-30-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Duster623 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk