Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2013, 02:46 AM   #1
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Wink Wacky Semi Public FRIDAY Dare - 33yo Female

Hi, this is the third time I run this request due to good success with the first two.

I own what is called a "Spaza" shop on our small holding. It is basically a small convenience shop for local farm workers. It is setup in such a way that I stand behind a counter looking out a serving hatch/window, customer look into the shop and select a product from the racks which I felt and bring to the counter.

Friday(22nd Nov) I will be in the shop ALONE online between 8:30 - 12:30 more or less (GMT+2) and my husband will be out buying stock.

Visibility:
When behind the counter while talking or taking money i am visible from naval up. When fetching stock I am totally visible and do need to bend over or reach high up as the stock stacked from the floor to the roof in shelves. I do have a small corner next to the window in which I am hidden from everyone...

My request is that you please send me any wacky dares you wish me to do in the shop on Friday and if it involves any nudity it has to seem by accident please. Anything else is a go!

PS: I launch this thread now to get as much input as possible for me to prepare, clothing and anything else...

XoXo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object

Last edited by lizzyy; 11-19-2013 at 02:47 AM. Reason: spelling mistake ;-)
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:23 AM   #2
AnalGirl1

You'll definetly be wearing high heels, your shortest skirt and no panties. And on your ass will be written "SLUT".
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:24 AM   #3
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I totally like the idea!

You are going to wear hold ups and no bra.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!

Last edited by malesub19; 11-19-2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: didn't see AnalGirl1s post
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
Chewie_1990

Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie_1990

I think you should wear the shortest skirt you dare with no panties. Make sure to give the nice customers a good view if you have to get stock from the lower shelves

Also what toy's and other items do you have available to use?
Chewie_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Wear a loose fitting top with no bra. It shouldn't be immediately visible but when talking to customers lean over the counter and give them a nice view. What you can also do is go along with the skirt but make this one loose as well (and also relatively short). When you are going to get stock, pretend to drop something and then with legs slightly apart bend all the way down you should show at least half your ass. And then for every person you show yourself to you must do at least two minutes of pussy rubbing in the window (e.g. three flashes = 6mins of pussy pleasure). I'd like to know how it goes so please report back when you've done it or if you need the dare to be changed a little

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:06 AM   #6
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I have RED 6" high heels and a very tiny black skirt that loves ridding up! I will write "SLUT" with permanent marker on Ass.

Toys:
I have 3 dildo's (3" blue very powerful / 7" purple / 6" black suction cup )
I have butterfly vibrator

Also note the shop is build in the back of a old Garage so behind the racks I have access to lots of tools to fix cars or gardening etc. Even tractor and old farm pick-up in garage ;-)

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Old 11-19-2013, 04:10 AM   #7
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
Wear a loose fitting top with no bra. It shouldn't be immediately visible but when talking to customers lean over the counter and give them a nice view. What you can also do is go along with the skirt but make this one loose as well (and also relatively short). When you are going to get stock, pretend to drop something and then with legs slightly apart bend all the way down you should show at least half your ass. And then for every person you show yourself to you must do at least two minutes of pussy rubbing in the window (e.g. three flashes = 6mins of pussy pleasure). I'd like to know how it goes so please report back when you've done it or if you need the dare to be changed a little

I have to change my skirt! Ok I have a loose pink skirt which I have to cut a little shorter! in this case, nice white loose top with over the shoulder straps and open belly...(too big top, so low cleavage and open view if bending forwards)

Something I would suggest we change is the pussy rubbing...on the day which is Friday I would have to do as I am told while in the shop..so this might be a bit difficult.

This means I will be online and accepting RL commands as the morning goes by.

xoxo

My Vaginacode

Old 11-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #8
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Alright do the dare but without the pussy rubbing

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #9
TIM1
getDare Devil

from naval up get naked and put some ketchup on shirt,tits and tummy so it will look like you just had a dirty accident.

put shirt in some place and walk araund store at least for 15 min

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #10
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

take a marker and write "touch them" in your cleavage and color your nipples and aerolas in darkly.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #11
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Wear your butterfly vibe and put remote control on the counter, over the note "Press any button to call the seller". You are not allowed to touch it. If somebody asks you what is it, you should say truth. You should to come up to the counter only when somebody "calls". You are not allowed to cum until instructed otherwise. You should stick dildo (the biggest one you can) to your seat and lower on it when you sit down. Also have plug or something into ass all the time.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

If you have access to a mirror there, put the dildo with the suction cup on the mirror. Every hour you have to deepthroat it for one minute while watching yourself.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #13
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Get a chair to sit on. Put the vibrator with suction cup on it and sit on it while resting between customers
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #14
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Get at least 6 clothes pins and a roll of strong tape (duct tape would be perfect). Put at least 3 clothes pins on each labia. Tape each set of pins to each of your thighs tightly. As you spread your legs, this should spread your pussy nicely. You must leave these on until you have an orgasm. That should give you some incentive to play with yourself between customers. Should also be a nice sight for anyone who catches a view up your skirt.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #15
bound by me
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Get at least 6 clothes pins and a roll of strong tape (duct tape would be perfect). Put at least 3 clothes pins on each labia. Tape each set of pins to each of your thighs tightly. As you spread your legs, this should spread your pussy nicely. You must leave these on until you have an orgasm. That should give you some incentive to play with yourself between customers. Should also be a nice sight for anyone who catches a view up your skirt.
I agree this is a brilliant idea this including the butterfly vib...I think she will be wanting to cum the whole day...

I hope the slut remembers how she needs to insert the plug?
This time though toothpaste should be used.
LIMIT - extreme pain, risky, messy
NO WAY!! - Poop, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, underage, blackmail, face pics, social suicide humiliation, pee, cum eating, writing lines
bound by me is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, friday, wacky