Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2019, 10:17 AM   #61
MissWorld

I have a cock-sucking addiction. I love everything about giving head. I love the slight-musty smell cocks have. I love feeling his hands on the back of my head as he holds my head still so he can throat fuck me. I love choking and my eyes welling up with tears, and toughing it out because I know his pleasure is more important than my comfort. I love feeling his dick pulsing in my mouth as he orgasms and fills my mouth with his sweet cum. I love continuing to gently suck after he cums to make sure I get every last drop of his sweet cum. I give head at least 4 times a week. I wish I had enough friends with benefits to be able to give head 4 times a day. I am immensely grateful for my friends that do allow me to pleasure them. Not everyone is lucky to have such great friends. The worst thing about my addiction is that for every blowjob I give, I only get hungrier for cock. My addiction only gets worse. My craving for cock gets stronger than ever before. I often fantasize about being tied up and a huge group of guys come over and take turns letting me give them head. I told one of my friends about it and he's going to try to make it happen for my birthday. I hope he can; it'd truly be the best gift ever.

I have a cock-sucking AND ass-eating addiction

PM Dares
My AMA
Spank and Deny Me

Likes: Humiliation, Masturbating, Giving Head, Anal, Orgasms
Dislikes: Spankings, Pussy Torture, Piss, Shit, Nipple Play, Edging and Orgasm Denial
Limits: Pictures, Vomit, Age Play, Pet Play, Feet, Diapers
MissWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissWorld for this post:
Old 06-02-2019, 10:34 AM   #62
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Default 3rd confession

Just spent the last hour playing with my new butt plug and using my semi new plug. I finally could hold my smallest one in for like 30 seconds without it falling out. Can’t wait until I can walk around with it in
To finish of playing with them I sat on the plug and wanked until I cum then got off the plug then wanked again because I didn’t feel like I got it all and came again it felt awesome the second time

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:42 PM   #63
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I think the idea of this thread that we react to the previously posted confession, which is what I will do now for the two that didn't get a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWorld View Post
I have a cock-sucking addiction. I love everything about giving head. I love the slight-musty smell cocks have. I love feeling his hands on the back of my head as he holds my head still so he can throat fuck me. I love choking and my eyes welling up with tears, and toughing it out because I know his pleasure is more important than my comfort. I love feeling his dick pulsing in my mouth as he orgasms and fills my mouth with his sweet cum. I love continuing to gently suck after he cums to make sure I get every last drop of his sweet cum. I give head at least 4 times a week. I wish I had enough friends with benefits to be able to give head 4 times a day. I am immensely grateful for my friends that do allow me to pleasure them. Not everyone is lucky to have such great friends. The worst thing about my addiction is that for every blowjob I give, I only get hungrier for cock. My addiction only gets worse. My craving for cock gets stronger than ever before. I often fantasize about being tied up and a huge group of guys come over and take turns letting me give them head. I told one of my friends about it and he's going to try to make it happen for my birthday. I hope he can; it'd truly be the best gift ever.
That's so awesome, I wish every girl had a cock sucking addiction. Do you like it more than anal or vaginal sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_af1996 View Post
Just spent the last hour playing with my new butt plug and using my semi new plug. I finally could hold my smallest one in for like 30 seconds without it falling out. Can’t wait until I can walk around with it in
To finish of playing with them I sat on the plug and wanked until I cum then got off the plug then wanked again because I didn’t feel like I got it all and came again it felt awesome the second time
Isn't anal training awesome! I wish you luck with trying more plugs more often!

CONFESSION: I told Miss Butterfly that besides being forced to give someone a blowjob I would also allow a guy to fuck me in the ass. Both would still be soft limits, I don't really want this or at least I don't think I do. I'm straight... but I do love degradation and the idea of being used like a fuck toy turns me on.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #64
Slutylittlesub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I think the idea of this thread that we react to the previously posted confession, which is what I will do now for the two that didn't get a reply.

That's so awesome, I wish every girl had a cock sucking addiction. Do you like it more than anal or vaginal sex?

Isn't anal training awesome! I wish you luck with trying more plugs more often!

CONFESSION: I told Miss Butterfly that besides being forced to give someone a blowjob I would also allow a guy to fuck me in the ass. Both would still be soft limits, I don't really want this or at least I don't think I do. I'm straight... but I do love degradation and the idea of being used like a fuck toy turns me on.
You should pretend a guy is fucking you while you play with your ass and see how it makes you feel.

CONFESSION: when ever I have a full orgasm I end up being away from get dare because I don't feel like playing after. But I always miss it and come back.
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #65
LockMeSub

Slutylittlesub I think you wear a chastity cage so you can't have an orgasm until you are set free by a keyholder.

Confession: When health forced me to retire I decided to do as many of my fantasies as I can without my wife knowing. I wear a chastity cage and panties whenever she is working and have met different men on the internet that I have given blowjobs to including swallowing. I also want to try anal so I can see what a women feels but haven't found the right guy yet just need to find a good website for meeting men and push myself to do it.
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares

Last edited by LockMeSub; 08-11-2019 at 06:22 AM.
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
confession, confessions, diaper, nappy, submission