Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2008, 06:34 AM   #1
Dice7
getDare Addict

Default Truth Or Dare With Sister: HELP

Ok you probably all know me and my friend Sarah have a pretty competitive game of dare going on, but in recent weeks its gone to another level with us jumping on each others weak points.

She found out, by reading my account on this site that I have a weird but fairly strong fantasy about my sister, that I have never really acted on. She bet me that I wouldn't dare play truth or dare with my sister. If I chickened out and proved her right I will have to do a major forfeit (shes hinted that it will involve her gay friend Matt ), if I don't chicken out but fail to get my sister to play I will have to be Sarahs slave for an infinite amount of time and finally shes set me 10 things I must do if I do get my sister to play, if I fail to do 5 of them I will have to do a big dare for every one I fail to do, however if I achieve 5 or any more than that it will be huge dares for her...if I achieve all 10 then she is my slave for that infinite amount of time.

Well ok why am I posting here? Sarah says she would be too weirded out to play with us and theres no way I could dare my own sister to do some of these things I need to, so I would like someone from here to play with us on MSN. Preferably I'd like a girl over 16 because a)I don't like playing with dudes b)a girl would be less intimidating for my sister c) in my experience girls are a little more subtle and wont do something stupid like dare us to fuck each other.

Yes I do have a fantasy about my sister Yes this is very taboo but No none of what Im hoping to do is actually illegal and I will be protective of my sister if I feel like things are too much for her. She is 18 years old but fairly nieve so I don't know how she will react to the game however:

Today I asked Sarah to help me out and we let my sister catch us playing truth or dare. Sarah was topless with a peg on her nipples, and my sister saw this. We asked her to play and she said dare straight away to which Sarah dared her to either streak down the street or play truth or dare with me sometime..she chose me reluctantly. I have spoken to her and she is happy to play as long as its quite 'tame'. She understands nudity might be involved but says she will play it by ear and see how it goes.

Im not expecting many of you to want to help me but its worth a try, if your interested please PM me and we can discuss things and see what happens.

Thanks for your time.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #2
Dice7
getDare Addict

Got a couple of Pm's asking for more details..

When are we available? Well at the moment shes on a gap year and I'm on holiday so a few weeks we are available pretty much whenever from about 10am to 2am lol. We can be very flexible, but ideally the game would go on for a few hours at least.

What are the 10 tasks I have to do? Well they have been expanded to about 15 now but they are things like being naked infront of sis, her being naked infront of me, touching, kissing (:S) and exploration of new things.

O and no webcam is needed, because we definatly wont be using one, for obvious reasons!!
Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Last edited by Dice7; 09-29-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:30 AM   #3
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Any news on this?

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Um you know... You don't actually have to do anything with Sarah's gay friend, Matt. And you don't actually have to be Sarah's slave for an infinite amount of time. All this would be unconsentual and against the law if you were forced, so it's all your choice. If you choose to go after Sarah's conditions, it's all your doing. it's because you want it... And also, don't pressure your sister into doing anything she doesn't want to. It could ruin your relationship.

Anyway, taboo fantasies are alright IMO, as long as they aren't acted upon(if they are the bad kind)... I actually don't know where I stand on "Incest" if both people are 18 and consenting. hmm.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

No news on it yet, still hoping the right person will come along to help us/me out.

@ Littlestrawberry. I know you probably think Im an idiot and a weirdo etc but theres just a weird thing in the dynamics of me and sarahs relationship, a kind of code of honour where we DO have to do these things once we agree on them. We have our best interests at heart usually and Im sure shes only threatining me with something quite scary like the gay friend to push me into seeing what my fantasy would be like for real, weather the experience is awkward and doesnt work or is as exciting as I've always fantasised it being.

My sister is always my sister no matter how many times I've masturbated thinking about her doing stuff and Im not going to push her into anything, if she says enough is enough then its enough, and if I think enough is enough I'll call it even if she looks like she might be ok with it. As a brother and sister we haven't always been the closest anyway and have always had a slightly weird relationship where we're a bit almost flirty with each other one day and then wont speak to each other for days on end for no paticular reason, so as for this damaging us I can only hope a shared experience like this might only bring us together more.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:51 AM   #6
Dice7
getDare Addict

Update:

A few people have asked me how its going. One girl is planning on helping me out but the time difference is being a bit of a pain right now, but unless I can find someone on British time I think we should get to play with her sometime soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk