Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-27-2014, 05:14 AM   #181
Hawkward

Hmm, since things seem to have gone off topic, I'd like to just ask....

- Has anybody here ever actually experienced blackmail?
- Was it consensual?
- Care to share your experiences?

I understand people might like their quick fix, but this really can be dangerous stuff, and while it's not my topic, I would like to keep it discussion based, rather than a place for inappropriate ads. Blackmail is no laughing matter, hopefully you guys are at least aware of this.

Please guys, if you're looking for anything to do with being blackmailed by others on getDare, make a more relevant thread in either Request TORD or the Slave/Master Area, thanks.

Last edited by Hawkward; 12-27-2014 at 05:25 AM.
Hawkward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #182
Naughty_Challenger

Things have gone off topic? It's all around the same topic all the time... I don't agree with you, that his thread needs to be moved or it's not about the topic anymore.

What I'm agreeing on is the fact, that people might not be careful enough regarding this topic and they should be.

As for your questions: Yes, I've already experienced blackmail and it was consensual. Well, you can always discuss about it, what is consensual and what not, but so far I could always end it. In the end, if not both sides enjoy the game, it's not fun anymore for I'd say 99,9% of the people.

What's more, for all BDSM games in blackmailing the following accounts: Only if you allow someone to blackmail you, you can be blackmailed. Why? Well, if a person threatens you with something, it's because you fear it. No fear, no blackmail possible. And once the threat has been used, no blackmail is possible anymore.

Again, there is almost for anyone something to fear about, so you need to judge, if you can risk this fear / you to be outed or not. That's the situation when it is still consensual and you should well be aware of what you are doing, with whom you play and if you can trust. If you go beyond this point, you may end in a situation you don't want to.

On the other hand and repeating myself:
1) Even as a blackmailee you have it in your hand, what you want to have threatening you.
2) And if you have chosen the correct person you can still discuss things over and/or create a situation, in which the game is not fun anymore. If you are playing with a reasonable person, he/she will most likely let you free, as in the end it's about fun.

So concluding: Chose your play partner wisely and first discuss things through before you agree on something you don't want to be in...

Advertisements
Kink Talk