Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
algernon

Send a message via Yahoo to algernon
Default Underwear Rotation Dare

Girls, carry a couple different colors of underwear in your purse. Every time you hear someone say one of the colors that you have in your purse, you must go change into that color. For extra fun, every time you have to change, you must edge, or, every time you change, you must remove one other item of clothing.

You could also do this with different patterns or styles of underwear. For example, if someone mentions a thong, you have to go change into one, etc.

Hope you enjoy! Please give feedback.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Just to point out: guys can do this too if you have different coloured boxers

Great dare - nice and original
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
algernon

I suppose so, although carrying around all the different kinds would be difficult. Although I suppose if you had a backpack or a briefcase. Haha... Briefcase.... I crack me up....
Old 07-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
banneduser
Account Banned

This is clever and simple. I like the variation of different styles of underwear. I would say that the person in question should have 5 or 6 different styles in colours like blue, light blue, pink, red green, yellow, purple, black, white etc......

And each one being different, like thong, boys breifs, girls breifs, french knickers, girl.boy boxers, tight undies, tight thong etc....

So that its more exciting as what colour they say has a consequence of comfy or uncomfy, exciting/daring/sexy versus boring, bland or crossdressing

Nice idea, +rep for you!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #5
algernon

Thanks. And that's a really good addition!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
kabuto

and guys aren't just limited to boxers and briefs of course. They might have to switch to girl's underwear if an unfortuntae colour or type of underwear is mentioned
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
DaniBlonde

i'd be cool if each pair had a dare attached to it :P great job
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #8
algernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniBlonde View Post
i'd be cool if each pair had a dare attached to it :P great job
At DaniBlonde's request, I have a attached a dare to the underwear she will be using. She sent me a list of what underwear she would be using. If you would like me to make dares for the undies you will be using, I would be happy to make a custom set for you. Just PM me.

White thong: Pull your thong up so it can be seen above your waistline. Every time you notice someone looking at it, pull it up higher

Black boycut: When you put these on, edge once.

Pink cotton: Make sure your zipper is unzipped while wearing these. If you don't have a zipper, you get to go commando.

Red lace: Keep something in your pussy while wearing these. Pen, pencil, marker, sailboat, I'm not picky... On second though, a sailboat is probably a really bad idea...

Blue cotton: Bra connection wedgie while wearing these.

Green gstring: You can't pee as long as you have these on. You also can't pee when you are in the bathroom to put them on or take them off.

Yellow boycut: Keep a frontal wedgie the whole time you wear these.

Pink bikini bottoms: Every time you put these on, piss a little so you have a wet patch in the front.

For clarity, every time someone says either the color or the style of any of the underwear, you have to go into the bathroom and change into that pair of undies, and do the associated dare. If there is more than one that fits (for example, there are two pink ones) chose the one that you have used least today. If you haven't used either one yet, you can pick.

Thanks!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
DaniBlonde

Thanks for the assistance, great addition to an already great dare
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:53 PM   #10
donvoo
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to donvoo

my master told me 2 do this dare and im a man i had to do the thong 1 fortonatly i was free from him yesterday
Old 07-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #11
steve_The_Dare

what is "edge" sorry if its random
steve_The_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #12
algernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_The_Dare View Post
what is "edge" sorry if its random
Edging means masturbating until you are about to cum and then stopping before you do.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
algernon

Default hotstuff90's dare

At the request of hotstuff90 I have made a custom underwear dare for her. If you would like a custom dare, I am happy to oblige, but please read the formating instructions at the bottom of this post, as it will save me a lot of time.

Green thong- While wearing these, you may wear ONLY one layer above the waist. This includes bras, camis, shirts, sweatshirts, coats, etc.

Brown cotton- Whenever you have these on, have a pen in your ass. For every time you've worn then today, add a pen. (So when you are putting them on for the second time, you should put two pens up your ass.)

Purple g-string- When you put these on, edge until you have a wet spot in front.

Light green silk- Keep an object in your pussy while you are wearing these. You cannot use the same object twice.

Pink lace- Keep a big wedgie while you are wearing these. You cannot cover your wedgie up with your shirt or pants, it must stick out.

Black satin- Every time you put these on, give yourself a squeaky clean wedgie with 10 repetitions.

White boyshorts- Whenever you put these on, splash the front of your bottoms so it looks like you pissed yourself.

Red lowrise- While wearing these, make sure your bottoms are low enough that your panties are showing, AND make sure your panties are low enough that your buttcrack is showing.

Orange lace- Every time you put this on, piss a little so you have a wet spot. If there is a wet spot already because you have put them on already, the spot must get bigger.
Yellow thong- Wear this backwards.

Hey, sorry there's been a delay in posting these. I am still happy to do these personalized dares, but to make things a little easier for me, please use this format if you are writing to ask for a personalized undies dare:

Hi, blah blah blah *this is your message* blah blah.
[notice blank line]
Underwear #1 (ex. Pink boyshorts)- [leave blank]
Undies #2 (ex. Blue thong)-
Undies #3-
etc.
[notice another blank line]
Limits: limit 1, limit 2, limit 3

I will be doing this dare at _______. [This helps me know what dares will work. If you say 'work' give me an idea where you work, restaurant? office? etc. If you are doing it at school, let me know your age/grade]

blah blah *anything else you might want to say* blah blah
[End of format]

Sorry to be persnickety, but this will help a lot. Also, if you are asking me for a dare, you are consenting to have it posted publicly in this thread. Since I took the time to write you a dare, I would appreciate if you would do it, unless you don't feel comfortable with what I gave you, in which case please tell me. Also, if you want to write about how it went I really appreciate it, since it helps me know what people like and how stuff goes. If you liked your dare, I always appreciate a +rep, although please don't feel obligated.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #14
algernon

Default Sxcm's Dare

At the request of sxcm, I have made a personalized dare based on his situation, likes, underwear and limits. If you would like a personalized dare, please read the guidelines in the reply above this one.

Black boxers- While wearing these, every ten minutes, rub your cock with your hand from your pocket
White boxers- Every time you notice any girl showing cleavage (including in pictures, tv, etc.) make yourself get hard, when you take these off, slap your dick hard for every girl you noticed
Yellow boxers- No peeing while you have these on or when you are putting them or or taking them off
Brown boxers- Keep something in your ass while wearing these, you can't use the same object twice
Blue boxers- Edge once when you put these on
Red boxers- Let your dick and balls hang outside the fly of your underwear (inside your pants)
Pink panties- Keep a wedgie while wearing these
Old 07-30-2008, 12:08 AM   #15
algernon

Default jlstockton25's Dare

At the request of jlstockton25, I have made a personalized dare based on her situation, likes, underwear and limits. If you would like a personalized dare, please read the guidelines in the reply two above this one.

Green regular panties- No bra while wearing these
Black regular panties- Keep a wedgie while these are on
Red lace boyshorts- Keep your fly unzipped while wearing these
Polka dot thong- Wear this backwards
Blue thong- Frontal wedgie while wearing these
Pink thong- Keep something in your pussy while wearing these, you can't use the same object twice
White thong- Orgasm whenever you put these on or take them off
Black boyshorts- Keep something in your ass while wearing these, you can't use the same object twice
White g-string- Pinch your nipples for 15 seconds when your put this on
Yellow thong- Make sure your buttcrack is showing while your are wearing these

Advertisements
Kink Talk