Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
MrCS

Default Leigh's First Boyfriend

I am writing this story for a bit of fun, I am a University student, and so haven’t got all the time in the world, but I am going to do my best to keep regular posts. It is fictional, for those who weren’t sure. Comments on my writing style would be great, I really enjoy writing, but I’m not sure if I am any good at it. Anyway, have fun reading, and I hope you enjoy.

By the way, if you like the thread/or dislike it... please rate it. I really want to know what you all think

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 09:52 AM.
MrCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
MrCS

Post Chapter 1 Meeting at the Train Station

It was a fresh, early spring day as Leigh carefully stepped off the train into the bustle of Manchester Piccadilly station. The sun shone through the glass arched celling, and felt warm on her face, but the air was cold, that bitter cold that feels like your face is on fire. She had had a pleasant trip to Manchester, the trains were not delayed, and the views were spectacular as she travelled through the Peak District; Lambs were springing in the fields and the tops of the mountains still glimmered in the last of the winters snow. She however had a more interesting reason for travelling to Manchester, it was to meet a friend, a friend that she had never met before. They had met on an online dating service, and they fell in love at first sight, all be it on Skype.

Leigh was a simple girl, she wanted nothing but love, and she gave only the same. She was18 years old, about 5 foot 6 and was a comfortable size 14, with the most amazing DD boobs you will ever see. Her long black hair just covered her nipples, and her brown eyes made a beautiful feature on her beautiful face. She used little makeup, as her true beauty didn’t require any, and she was dressed to impress, whilst not going over the top, wearing a cute blouse and black Jeans, with sexy knee length heels, and only a thin Jacket to keep her warm.

As Leigh walked down the platform, she felt butterflies in her stomach, knowing that she would be meeting the love of her life in only a matter of minutes. She looked at the arrivals board, puzzled as to where to meet Mark, when she felt a buzzing in her pocket. She pulled out her phone, the screen read: ‘Incoming Call Mark’. She answered the phone, her stomach churning, and he spoke in a soothing voice, ‘I’m just coming into the station now beautiful, where are you?’ Leigh’s heart melted, as she heard his voice and she fell speechless, as Mark continued to say ‘I think I’m on platform 10, not sure though, you can come and meet me if you like.’ Immediately Leigh ran towards platform 10, counting the platforms as she ran past them, until above the door, that magic number 10. Leigh begged her way through the ticket collectors on the platform entrance, only to see him stepping off the train.

He was tall, well above 6 foot, maybe 6 foot 5 or 6, and built to suit. He was muscular, but still had the belly to cushion his partners head as she cuddled up to him on a cold winters night, with dark hair and blue eyes. He was 20 years old, and was handsome in appearance, but not to most girls taste. He dressed with style, wearing a pair of fitted Jeans, and a long sleeved shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a warm Jacket. Leigh ran down the platform, dodging children, luggage, people and all other imaginable items on a train station until she tripped, flying through the air and landing in a pair of muscular arms.

Leigh began to apologise, almost begging for forgiveness ‘Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to fall, I’m a little clumsy’. After almost breaking into tears, she slowly looked up, and immediately her eyes met the eyes that belonged to those muscular arms. They were handsome and Blue, and surprisingly a long way away, framed by well styled dark hair, and a sweet smile. ‘And you must be Leigh’ the cute smile said. Leigh’s voice quivered ‘yes’ she replied ‘and you must be Mark?’ The cute smile became a cheeky grin. It was as if time itself had stood still with the commotion of a station, two people had been joined in their own slowed down version of time.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
MrCS

Post Chapter 2 Travelling to Mark's flat.

After spending what felt like hours, holding each other, they prised each other apart, and walked down the platform holding hands. This however didn’t last for long until Leigh felt herself moving sideways as if she was falling, until with a thud she hit a notice board. Mark pounced onto her, and kissed her, before apologising; ‘I’m sorry Leigh, but I have wanted to do that for so long.’ Leigh said nothing, she just grabbed Mark’s hair and pulled him close, Kissing his lips so gently, with a passion for romance.
Once getting off the platform, Leigh finally plucked up the courage to speak, and asked ‘Mark, where are we going?’ Mark smiled at Leigh ‘where do you want to go’ he asked. Mark could see that Leigh was thinking about the answer, and yet as much as she wanted to answer his question, she couldn’t. For whatever the reason, she just could not speak. Mark followed on by saying ‘shall we go to mine?’ Leigh’s beautiful brown eyes lit up, and she smiled. ‘come on then’ mark hinted pulling Leigh towards platform 10, only to get on the train he had just gotten off, but this time he wasn’t alone. When on the train, Mark took a window seat, and Leigh sat beside him, cuddling into that small belly that she would grow to love cuddling, and Mark played with her hair.
It wasn’t long before the couple got off the train, and begun to walk. Mark was feeling a little uncomfortable, as Leigh was worlds apart from the loud bubbly person that she had been on Skype, but Leigh was struggling with similar feelings. She felt nervous that Mark didn’t like her as she was not particularly confident in herself, and after all of the time they spent talking, this would be a major let down for Leigh; although unknown to her, Mark had a little surprise. On the walk from the station they followed a canal path, which passed a secluded bench. Mark felt that this was the perfect time to show his feelings. As they walked close to the bench Mark pointed out that it looked quite peaceful, and that maybe it would be worth just sitting and chatting, Leigh agreed with a sweet nod of the head. Similar to on the train, Mark sat down, allowing Leigh to cuddle up to him, but this time he had a plan. ‘Leigh, are you ok?’ Mark enquired. Leigh mumbled ‘I’m fine, a little shy if anything’. Mark smiled to himself, and asked ‘Leigh, can I ask you a question?’ ‘Again Leigh just smiled and nodded, picking her head from Mark’s chest. Mark plucked up his courage then; ‘Will you go out with me Leigh?’ he asked. Leigh’s eyes opened wide and looked Mark in the eye, and then she cuddled into his chest. She looked him in the eye again after about 10 seconds, it could have been an hour to Mark; and she said ‘Yes, yes I will.’ All of a sudden a grin crept across the couples faces; it was another one of those moments where the whole world slowed down for this couple, where nothing could intervene. They sat nose to nose kissing for 5 or so minutes before they kissed one last time, and mark stood up. He held out his hand; ‘Come on then trouble’ he gestured that it was time to leave. Leigh looked at Mark as if to say ‘I could stay here all day’ so Mark returned to the bench for a short while, knowing that that look would be used at every opportunity from here on in. After one last cuddle, Leigh mentioned that she wanted to see Mark’s riverside flat, which was only a short walk away; so as the gentleman that he is, mark stood up and helped Leigh to her feet, and the couple took the first few steps of what could be the next path of their lives. Leigh had somewhat of a spring in her step once she realised that in actual fact Mark was interested, and had actually asked her out; and Mark was over the moon that Leigh had said yes. He had loved Leigh, ever since they first spoke, about four months prior to meeting for the first time, and he couldn’t wait for all their dreams they spoke of online to become true.

Upon arriving at Marks front door, he entered the code into his intercom system and showed Leigh to the lift. They stepped in as he pressed the button, 5. Leigh looked at mark ‘Top floor eh?’ ‘Yeah, what’s that supposed to mean?’ mark replied. ‘ah nothing, just its always the luxury flats on the top floor’ Leigh joked. The doors of the lift opened, and there was a corridor with 4 doors on it; they walked towards one of the doors ‘room one’ Mark said as he opened the door. Leigh didn’t need to be joking about the luxury flats on the top floor, Mark’s flat was perfect. It was a large open plan kitchen and living room with a comfortable dining table for 6 overlooking the balcony. The kitchen was perfect with white cupboard doors, with a black granite top and an island, the living room had a massive TV with countless separates all wired in for surround sound, apple TV and numerous others. The couch was an elegant leather corner couch which divided the dining space and living room perfectly. Two sides of the flat were a wall of glass allowing you to look out over Manchester, whilst the other two joined to other flats, it was perfect. Leigh walked towards the wall of glass and slid the door open, stepping onto the balcony for the first time, as mark went to the fridge. ‘Wow its beautiful’ she said looking over the edge of the balcony, Mark replied with ‘yeah, it is isn’t it. Red, white or champagne?’ All this time Leigh though of Mark as just another guy, but now she knew there was something special. Her dream guy, with the dream flat, in a dream location. She pinched herself, trying to wake up, but this must have been real. ‘Are you ok my darling?’ Mark whispered in Leigh’s ear, sliding his head over her shoulder and putting his arm around her waist. Leigh melted, and her legs turned to Jelly as mark supported her around the waist. ‘Music?’ he asked, passing his I phone to Leigh. She looked at the screen; Mumford and sons, ‘I Will Wait’ ‘Oh my god you are perfect’ Leigh said as she kissed Mark. She pressed play on the phone and the music began to play from the speakers on the balcony and the living room. Leigh smiled and grabbed mark again, kissing him, never to let go. She pushed him against the glass of the door, and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story, love the details you put into.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
MrCS

Cheers, Glad you're enjoying it. I always go for the fine detail. Just wait for the next couple of updates it could get a little steamy. I really need to sort out my paragraphing though :/

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
MrCS

Post Chapter 3 Behind closed doors

Leigh’s hand slowly crept down Mark’s body, her hand resting on his jeans, gripping his cock. ‘Hey, what’s this?’ she joked as Mark went bright red. ‘You’re a big boy aren’t you?’ she continued. Mark smiled ‘well I am 6 foot 5’ he said laughing. By this point Mark had pushed Leigh towards the couch, pushing her against the back of the couch so that she fell over it. As she began to fall Mark fell with her, putting his arms out to prevent Leigh from injury. They began to kiss sensually as Mark pulled up Leigh’s blouse, revealing her DD boobs. His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw them as he pulled her blouse off. Leigh’s bra was beautiful, with black lace covering bright red silk with black straps, and a red silk rose at the join between the strap and the cup of the bra, her boobs seemed perfect, they looked a perfect shape, and as a DD it doesn’t get much better. Leigh slowly slipped each of Mark’s arms from his shirt one by one, as not to make him fall over, and she began to grind on his crotch, pushing up with slight movements.

Mark rolled over holding Leigh, forcing her to sit on his lap. As he did this she grabbed his hair pulling him close, whispering in a sensual, quiet voice ‘I want you now.’ Mark fell silent, before kissing Leigh and beginning to stand up, making her stand too. She struggled to kiss Mark when he stood straight as he was almost a foot taller than her, so he could use this to his advantage, but for now he felt kind. Continuing to kiss Leigh, Mark rubbed his hand over Leigh’s jeans up her thigh and over her pussy. Leigh let out a little moan, before stopping, and ordering Mark ‘get me right now, hard!’ in an abrupt voice. With one last kiss he stopped, standing tall, so that Leigh couldn’t even get close to a kiss, and walking towards a closed door.

He flung the door wide, and it opened into a bedroom. It was another perfect room, with a king size bed, and a wall of glass. There were two doors on one wall, one leading to a en suite shower room, and the other to a walk in wardrobe. This had to be the perfect flat didn’t it? What made it better is that when Leigh walked in with Mark’s I Phone, the music on the balcony and in the living room faded, and turned up in the bedroom, but by this time the couple didn’t care about the music, they had only one thing on their mind, and it definitely wasn’t Mumford and sons.

Mark pushed Leigh onto the bed, and the smell of fresh linen blew up from the sheets, and he kissed her once more, slowly kissing down her neck, and down the side of her chest, as that was more sensitive than any other part of her body. He carefully unbuttoned and un zipped her jeans, sliding them off as he approached that area, kissing down her thighs and pulling off her knee length boots and jeans, leaving her in her matching bra and red silk briefs. Mark had to take a quick breath before he continued to tease Leigh as he felt a little overcome.

Leigh seized this opportunity to push Mark aside and began to kiss him, kissing down his slender body, again unbuttoning his jeans in the same way that he did to her, only to be greeted by a pair of tight fitting, black Calvin Klein briefs. She ripped off his jeans and jumped up on top of his body, putting her pussy just on his cock. She had placed herself perfectly to drive him insane, as she could grind down as hard as she liked on his cock. She stuck her hand inside his Calvin’s to re arrange his genitals so that she could grind on him properly when ‘how big are you mark?’ she enquired ‘about 9 inches’ he replied; squirming as she pushed her pussy down against his cock, he felt it almost mould around him, and it felt wet. ‘That’s pretty big for a first’ Leigh mentioned, Mark looked at her as if to say ‘You have never done this before?’ But Leigh knew what he was thinking (Mark was quite easy to read you see) and she said; ‘well I’ve watched a few tutorials, ok?’ ‘I didn’t mean that’ Mark grinned, ‘how will you handle me?’ Leigh begun to grind and half moaned ‘I will manage’.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep it up. (this is just fill-in)

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-12-2013, 04:31 AM   #8
MrCS

Post Chapter 4 The Beginnings of Something Special

After grinding for a few minutes Mark sat up slightly, put his arms around Leigh’s neck and shoulders, pulling her down to kiss, but first he whispered in her ear ‘I love you baby girl, more than anything in the world’ Leigh squeaked a little, and melted inside once more. No guy had ever been this sweet to Leigh, and it was her first time after all.

After a few minutes of kissing, Mark had the urge to unleash Leigh’s perfect DD breasts. He put his arms around her, as if her were going to cuddle her, and slid his thumbs under her bra strap. ‘Do you mind?’ Mark asked, pulling himself away from Leigh to break their kiss ‘Mind what?’ Leigh replied. ‘Well if I just undo this’ Mark smiled cheekily, pulling up his thumbs with almost a grin creeping across his face. ‘Well I’m not sure’ Leigh mumbled in what can only be described as an almost… mousy tone of voice. Leigh begun to grin, ‘well it’s got to happen for the first time one day I guess, go for it.’ Mark carefully unclipped the 2 small clips at the back of a bra, Leigh was impressed, as mark had not fumbled or struggled one bit. He slowly pulled the straps around her body, and Leigh sat up to allow mark to pull the bra off her arms.

Leigh’s breasts were perfect, they were round, perky and perfectly proportioned. There was not a single blemish on her breasts, much the same as the rest of her body. This moment was perfect for both Mark and Leigh. Their eyes met. Leigh was impressed that mark was actually making eye contact, but Mark didn’t fall into the trap of staring. He was a clever guy. Leigh slowly began to fall forward, hoping that Mark would catch her. As soon as their bodies met, the couple sighed in that way that couples may when they make naked contact. Mark began to kiss Leigh, and pushed her off his stomach onto the bed. With this one swift movement, he pounced between her legs, taking full control of the situation. In doing this, his cock, now harder than ever had rearranged itself in his underwear, and as a result was sort of pointing out; in the way the little man does when he wants sex. As Mark went to grind, he pushed himself slightly inside Leigh through their underwear by accident. Leigh let out the loudest moan Mark had ever heard. She moaned that loud it must have been heard 5 stories below, outside the flats on the riverbank. Mark pulled back, and gave what seemed to be a face of disgust, but in his mind it was more of a mix of sorrow and shock. ‘I’m so sorry’ mark begged ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you.’ Leigh smiled. ‘That didn’t hurt she said, catching her breath still, that was amazing’. ‘any chance of some more?’ she asked cheekily. Mark felt over the moon that his new girlfriend wanted sex on their first date, but she was a Virgin, and besides it was their first date. Is that a good plan? ‘I’m sure we can arrange something like that later’ Mark chuckled, rearranged himself and begun to cuddle Leigh.
He started to kiss her on the neck, and it drove Leigh insane, she squirmed, and tried to escape, but she couldn’t, Mark wasn’t letting her get away that lightly, especially considering she had just asked for sex. After finding Leigh’s tender spot, just on the crease of her neck, he began to lightly nibble in that area. Leigh went even more insane than before. She began to kick, and moan. She didn’t want to escape, she didn’t want to stop. All these actions were involuntary.

Mark slowly, but carefully began to kiss down Leigh’s chest, stopping off at her reasonably hard nipples, and taking a lick. Leigh loved the feel of a warm wet tongue on her nipples. It didn’t make her moan for it didn’t stimulate her in that way, it was more of a relaxing feeling that she loved to feel. After stopping for a short break, Mark nibbled his way down Leigh’s left hand side, and she began to mumble a little moan, but the lower down Leigh’s body Mark got, the louder she got, until Mark stopped. He stood up and begun to walk for the door. ‘Where are you going big boy?’ Leigh asked. Mark replied with ‘you’ll see darling.’ Leigh became nervous, was he going to get a camera, or ice? Who knows? All of a sudden the music in the bedroom got slightly louder, Mark had turned the music up she though, Leigh was confused. Then the wall of glass slid shut with a sound of marbles rolling across a flat table. ‘You’re too bloody noisy’ mark called through from the living room. Leigh had realised what mark was saying, and where his intentions were going, and so she climbed under the covers. His duvet was silky smooth, the bed soft and fluffy, and the pillows, well the pillows were a dream. It was like resting her head on clouds. Leigh slipped off her briefs and laid them on the floor, beside her bra that Mark had removed earlier.

Mark walked into the bedroom ‘Making ourselves at home are we?’ he joked. Leigh snuggled into the covers with a cheeky, yet cute smile. Although she was unsure of how to answer the question, Mark knew that she was making herself comfortable, and it was a good thing. He had only been around her for a few hours, but he knew she was the one. He slid off his sexy black Calvins to match Leigh. Leigh’s eyes were fixed on mark’s slightly less hard cock. ‘Woah, I am destroyed’ Leigh giggled nervously. ‘I’m a gentle giant’ Mark smirked. All at once he ripped the covers back from Leigh’s hands and threw them on the floor. ‘I will keep you warm for now’ Mark joked, but he wasn’t wrong. Leigh was in for a workout of a lifetime, only she didn’t know it yet.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:34 AM   #9
MrCS

Information My Mistake

Just for those that have already read the first chapter, I have updated it. The update just says that Leigh is 18, and Mark is 20

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #10
MrCS

Post Chapter 5 Leigh's First Orgasm

Mark climbed onto Leigh, just slipping in between her legs. She moaned as his now hard cock just touched her clit, and the fact that he rested it, in the perfect position to thrust inside her drove her insane. Leigh wanted Mark so bad, she just wanted him to ravish her in sexual pleasure, but instead he began to tease her. Biting Leigh’s neck had become Mark’s favourite thing to do to drive her insane, so he began nibbling, and slowly biting along her collar bone and then kissing over her shoulder, onto the side of her chest yet again. He began to nibble, leaving no marks all the way down her side, and running his tongue down the crease in Leigh’s groin. This drove her insane, more so than anything else Mark had ever done before. Leigh was moaning out, but had begun to relax. The squirming had stopped, as had the thrusting and kicking.

Mark begun to kiss down Leigh’s thigh; starting at her knee and working closer to her pussy. He lightly breezed over it with his lounge before kissing away on the opposing thigh. This continued for a good ten or so minutes, of kissing along Leigh’s thighs and running his tongue over her groin, just giving a passing lick to her pussy, until all of a sudden he begun to lick Leigh’s clit. He was gentle yet firm with her, as her back begun to arch, and her moaning became more intense than ever.

Leigh begun to scream, as if she were well on her way to orgasm, and oh boy was she loud. Mark never realised what he had got himself into until he heard her moan, and was he happy that he had found a girl like Leigh. Both Mark and Leigh were in their element, Mark being quite a dominant, loved having full control of Leigh, as he wrapped his arms under her legs and over her stomach to increase his grip. He began to lick a little more firm, making Leigh really work for her orgasm, as the more firm he was, the harder she arched her back, and the louder she began to scream. From time to time Mark would drop down and eat Leigh out, which she loved just as much as being licked. After a short while of utter bliss, Leigh felt a feeling that she had never felt before. It was a sort of tingling inside, but it was a nice feeling. Her legs turned to jelly, and she began to thrust with Mark’s tongue on her clit, and it began to throb. She began to cry with the overwhelmed feeling of sensual overload, until she exploded with cries and screams beyond her control. She broke free from Mark’s grip and not only arched her back, but picked her whole body up to rest on her feet and shoulders. Mark sat back with a grin on his face. ‘First time?’ he smugly remarked as though he was king of his new girlfriend and all that she did. Leigh could not speak, for she was panting as if she had just sprinted 100 metres against Bolt and won. She stayed in this state for over a minute, just staring into Mark’s eyes, as he stared back. ‘You bastard’ she whispered. ‘you utter bastard. I’m going to get you… so bad.’ Still panting. In one smooth movement she sat up, and said with a firm, authorative voice; ‘lay down, now Mark, lay on the bed NOW!’ Mark daren’t do anything except do as Leigh says, for he actually feared for what she would do if he didn’t. She climbed on top, laying his rock hard cock towards his stomach, before sitting on it ready to grind, then grabbing his wrists, pushing them to the bed, leaving him defenceless. She began grinding on him slowly and gently. She couldn’t go too hard as she knew it would feel too good as she touched her clit on his cock, and she didn’t want that, she was just imaging how embarrassing it would be, grinding on a guy and falling down because she simply couldn’t hack it.

Leigh soon set about biting Mark’s neck. This turned him on immediately, as much as he loved being a dominant, he still loved being a submissive sometimes. Leigh slowly grew more comfortable with grinding, and begun to slide further up and down Mark’s bulging 9 inch cock. As she crept further up the shaft with every thrust, she felt the head of his cock on her clit, and it felt amazing. She managed to hold strong for a few more thrusts, as she saw Mark’s face when she did. He was obviously enjoying the feel of Leigh’s pussy on the head of his cock, and the view, the view of Leigh’s DD boobs bobbing up and down with each thrust. Once Leigh took her last few thrusts she fell to the bed. Staring Mark in the eye she moved closer, and closer until they were touching, body to body, all the way from head to toe. Their legs were wrapped around each other, and their arms around each other’s bodies. Leigh pulled Mark’s head close and Kissed him. ‘I want you Mark, I want you, right now’.

Last edited by MrCS; 01-12-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
MrCS

Question What do people think so far

OK guys, so there's well over 400 viewers, and not much in the way of people's views. I'm hoping that no news is good news, but what do people think?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 01-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #13
MrCS

Cheers Brian, as long as you're enjoying it.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #14
dickface

this story is amazing and sexy! your writing is descriptive and turns me in so much, please please write more

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #15
MrCS

Cheers dickface, i'm really enjoying writing the story too, an update should be with you tonight, although I have a lot of uni work to plough through.
not so sure about:
pain
never tried, but would try:
Very mild anal,
Limits:
big anal, any other insertion

Advertisements
Kink Talk