Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
Mark5811

Post Torture my Cock, Balls, and Ass

My mistress told me that I had to create a post to get as many dares/ideas to torture my cock, balls, and ass for being a bad slave. She said I have to do everything that gets posted on this forum to its harshest extent as long as it is within my limits in my sig. The only problem is that I don't have any toys, I just have common household things, some rope, rubber bands, clothespins, and an assortment of tight underwear. So please post your dares/ideas to torture my balls, cock, and ass. I am also taking masturbation dares. I will send pics (no face) if you want/allow me to.

Give me your worse!!!!

Likes: Private, Ball torture/busting, masturbation, cbt, moderate pain, creative/FUN, bondage, edging/orgasm control, little messy, submission/slave, punishment

Somewhat: Anal, Cum eating, Faceless pics/video

Hard Limits: Public, Family & Friends, pics/video with face (until I get to know you), permanent harm, extremely messy, urethral insertion, illegal, Poo, Piss
Mark5811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
DesiBoy

get your tightest underwear and two eggs.

egg one crack and put the contents all over the front area and the other egg goes for the back.
now put your underwear on and do some sit ups or something
DesiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
Mark5811

Nobody has any good dares/punishments to give me???

Likes: Private, Ball torture/busting, masturbation, cbt, moderate pain, creative/FUN, bondage, edging/orgasm control, little messy, submission/slave, punishment

Hard Limits: Public, Family & Friends, pics/video with face (until I get to know you), permanent harm, extremely messy, urethral insertion, illegal, Poo, Piss
Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
elsa

Beat your cock 50 times hard with a belt. Cover it in hot sauce or toothpaste. Edge 10 times.
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
Mark5811

Good Dares. Sorry for the delay in my reply. Elsa, yours was very difficult and painful. I whipped my cock and edged 7 times with toothpaste before I couldn't take it any more.

Please give me some more dares, people!

Old 12-11-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
Somniator

You will need:

1 length of rope
1 rubber band
1 vegetable
toothpaste
2 water bottles

What you're going to do is take the rope and tie it snugly around the base of your balls so that it can pull down on them tightly. Take the water bottles and, after filling them half-way with water, tie them to the two ends of the rope. (In other words, use the middle part of the rope for the binding process.) The ends of the rope should be short enough so that if you are on your hands and knees, you can feel a small tug. Edge twice. Keep the bottle caps in your hands.

Next, take your choice of vegetable (carrot, cucumber, etc) and lube it up nice and well with toothpaste. Get on your hands and knees and fuck yourself with it, adding more toothpaste whenever the burn dies off, for a good 5 minutes. Do this with a very fast, hard pace. Edge at least once during this. Keep the vegetable inside of you and put it back in any time it falls out.

Now, you're going to crawl from the bathroom/kitchen (where ever it was you started your preparations) and go to the other room. When you get to the sink, cap the water bottles and stand up. Do 10 jumping jacks and edge. Uncap the bottles and, using your mouth, you have 10 seconds to spit as much water from the sink into the bottle openings as possible. You may not use your hands except to fill your mouth with water and you may not bend or touch the bottles in a way that will make it easier to aim. (The exception is if they are laying in such a way that it would be impossible to get any water into them at all.) Crawl to the other room with a sink and repeat the process, making sure that the bottles are uncapped while crawling and capped while doing the jumping jacks.

You may not stop until BOTH bottles are overflowing with water.
If the vegetable of your choice falls out and onto the ground at any time, you must slap your ass (hard) 5 times on each cheek and say to yourself, "I am a dirty, filthy slave and should learn to better control myself so as to please my Mistress," with each slap.
If you cum, complete the dare and up the number of edges per trip to two.
If you go soft at any time, immediately stop and get yourself hard again. To do this, use the vegetable so nicely placed in your ass.

When you have completed this task, cap the bottles one last time and do 50 jumping jacks. Once this is done, you may undo the binding on your balls. Go to your room for corner time and place the rubber band around your dick. Kneeling in the corner, nose against the wall, for each trip it took you to complete this task, snap the rubber band as hard as possible. If it breaks, replace it. Once your corner time is up, fuck yourself in the ass with the vegetable for another 10 minutes and edge 3 more times. Even if you cum, you MUST complete the edges. If you do cum, use toothpaste as lube. Remove the rubber band.

After your edges are done, spank yourself 50 times hard on each ass cheek with a handle brush or a ruler and tell yourself, after each spank, "I deserve this punishment for being a bad slave and should please my mistress more next time." After this is done, sit down (still with the vegetable inside of you) on the ground and contemplate what you just did and why for 30 minutes.

Once everything is done, you may go wash up using cold water ONLY. Only after you have washed up may you remove your vegetable.
Likes: Semi-public/under the clothes, medium-light pain, edging, prolonged events (so things that take a day to finish or that you do every time you do something else,) dice dares, denial, bladder control (not actually wetting myself)
Somniator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:24 AM   #7
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Wow!

Yet another post by a slave with a mistress who cannot handle punishing her own slave. Where do all these unimaginative mistresses come from?

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
Mark5811

Great Punishment idea somniator. I will complete that dare tomorrow after work and post back how it went. My mistress really liked your idea.

And Camgib, my mistress said if you think that, she would love to hear some of your creative/imaginative ideas, and she said that I will have to do every one of your punishments you post.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
joharper2804

Default Punishment

If you have been naughty, I thin you should follow this very carefully:

Strip down so that you are naked and get out duct tape, a dildo, nipple clamps, pegs and a butt plug vibrator. You are going to be stuffed. You should put the butt plug vibrator into your arse and tape it there (on high setting please). Then tape the other one down in front of you so that it is ready to be sucked. Place 2 pegs on each moob and nipple clamps on each of your nipples. I then want you to take your cock and tape it up so it looks like it is poining towards your belly button. Any female nickers? Place them on. Then get down and I want 300 press ups. NOW!!!! With each one you should be sucking that dildo and then thanking me

Maybe: Slightly public, Self Bondage, anal, verbal humiliation, licking/ eating my own juices.

Never: Scat, fully public, family/friends, pictures/webcam

masterking888 - I am his worthless fuck toy
joharper2804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark5811 View Post
My mistress told me that I had to create a post to get as many dares/ideas to torture my cock, balls, and ass for being a bad slave. She said I have to do everything that gets posted on this forum to its harshest extent as long as it is within my limits in my sig. The only problem is that I don't have any toys, I just have common household things, some rope, rubber bands, clothespins, and an assortment of tight underwear. So please post your dares/ideas to torture my balls, cock, and ass. I am also taking masturbation dares. I will send pics (no face) if you want/allow me to.

Give me your worse!!!!
Icy hot all over them = then toothpaste.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #11
Mark5811

I will do all of your dare tomorrow Greatcornbow and will report back when finished.

Joharper, If you read my post, i don't have any sex toys, so I can't complete your dare. If you have an alternative punishment I will do that instead!

Old 12-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
Mark5811

Once Again, excellent dare Sominator. I completed it today. It was very painful and challenging. I tied my balls up tight and put the water bottles onto the rope so my balls were holding them up. It took me about 40 minutes to fill them up. At first it wasn't so bad, but after they were almost full and I had to keep doing jumping jacks, It got very painful, and to top it all off my ass was burning from the toothpaste. I did have to loosen the rope one time throughout the dare to allow circulation back through but After a minute I went back to the dare and resumed where I left off. I did cum once on one of the edges by accident but as you said I still carried out the rest of the dare. All in all very good punishment and VERY Painful!! My mistress was pleased with this one.

Greatcornbow, I did your dare just a few minutes ago after I recovered from Sominator's dare. It was good, but after his dare It wasn't that bad.

I still need more dares to please my mistress! Keep them coming.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #13
Somniator

:3 Glad you enjoyed! And I'm happy you realized when you needed a break for circulation. I wouldn't permanent damage to happen for a silly little dare.
Likes: Semi-public/under the clothes, medium-light pain, edging, prolonged events (so things that take a day to finish or that you do every time you do something else,) dice dares, denial, bladder control (not actually wetting myself)
Somniator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #14
Mark5811

ANY MORE DARES PEOPLE, Let me have it.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
Mark5811

Sorry for my delay in posting, have been working and had family around during the holidays. Now its back to normal and still need more dares.

Advertisements
Kink Talk