Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax
Trophy 19 Female, 21 Male Dare contest! ONLINE ONLY

Hey everyone
First of all, we aren't like a real life couple, we only do dares separately, but compete. we do NOT meet in person.

Aza (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=67143) and I (Alexax) are a dare couple who are looking for dares that would challenge us and make us compete with each other

We would like you guys to give us dares that can be done both by males and females, or dares that are a little different but have the same objective and we will both do the dares and post back how they felt.

Her Likes/Limits:
Spoiler:
LOVES:
dice dares, creativity (non-cookie-cutter), light pain, horseradish sauce, trying new things

toothpaste, spanking, clothespins, dirty talk, name calling, vaginal fingering, light edging

WILLING (not like, but not limit):
wedgies, minor hot-sauce play, moderate pain, minor/private humiliation, hidden public, anything else

SOFT LIMITS:
non-penetrative anal, minor ice-play (on nipples, ass crack, etc), short-term denial, partial life control

HARD LIMITS:
public, urine/piss, feces/shit, involving mouth (eating, drinking, tasting, etc), ice insertion, anal insertion, enema, diaper, messy, blood/needles, permanent, illegal, long-term (max: 1 week), complete life control, outdoors

TOYS/TOOLS:
household items; no actual toys
examples: horseradish sauce, toothpaste, toothbrush, wooden spoon, hard bristled toilet brush, long handled bath brush, cords (for spanking), a scarf (for tying), hot sauce, makeshift dildos, clothespins, etc

My likes/Limits:
Spoiler:
likes: orgasm, orgasm control, edging, light pain, light cbt, some anal, some clothes control, toothpaste, more...

Dislikes : Pee , a lot of pain , long term rules/dares, ice insertion , long term orgasm denial

Hard limits: pee (Drinking)/poo, cum play, cum eating, webcam/pics, family, public, severe pain.

Toys: dildo, toothpaste, lube , rope, handcuffs, and household items

Rules:
  1. First Come first serve
  2. We will do all the dares that are within our limits
  3. If we avoid your dare or dont do it within 1 week, you can punish us however you want (Still within Hard limits)
  4. If one of us doesnt do the dare, you can PM him , or we will PM you requesting a punishment, as well as a punishment from the person who finished the dare
  5. The winner of the dare (if its a little contest in a dare) will punish the loser as her or i see fit
  6. The loser of the overall contest will create a seperate thread requesting punishments from everyone
  7. We will report back in this thread to every dare that's been posted after we finish it.
  8. We do not meet, we only do dares alone
  9. And we don't have to involve each other. Mainly, we do seperate stuff and compare results to see who did better. Example, we're challenged to finish a certain dice dare. If one of us fails, they lose that round. If we both succeed, we post our results for the dare giver and they decide the victor.

Last edited by Alexax; 11-20-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, Also forgot to mention.. we do not live together, we will get dares done seperately. the person who gave us the dare can agree on the winner
Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
e_reader

it is freezing outside, right?

you are going to need some safety pins. so bring half a dozen with you.

go out for dinner in your normal street clothes. bring a long coat. if you are not driving you can do the setup at home.

once you have arrived / ready, get change in a restroom. I want an empty right sleeve for your coat/shirt/tee. your right hand should go under all your clothes down in between your thighs. your empty right sleeve should be pinned in the pocket of the coat.

give yourselves a morale booster by touching yourselves for 3 minutes. don't go over. Alexax you can choose to play around with your front or back, whichever feeling better.

leave you hand there where it stops. checkout yourselves in the mirror. you should look pretty normal from the outside.

now, go for your dinner. friendly reminder, you only have your left hand so don't go for a buffet.

I want the hidden right hand of Aza continues what she was doing for her morale booster every time someone meets her eyes, someone talks to her or under another condition Alexax setup for her, Aza has to play around with her clit and box as best she can.

I want the hidden right hand of Alexax continues what he was doing for his morale booster every time someone meets his eyes, someone talks to him or under another condition Aza setup for him, he must move those fingers to the point that he feels good.

no relief.

after dinner, I want you two to fix yourselves in the restroom, hand and fingers still in place.

now head to a busy street. I hope that you can still find one. ask for direction to another place from 10 strangers of the opposite sex while your fingers secretly working on you. try to find those who are willing to talk. if a stranger only gives you a finger, that does not count.

once you are done with the 10, you are free to go home. however if you keep talking to strangers, that would be a bonus.

PM me the report and I will decide on the winner. after that I will post the reports in this thread.

please post that addition condition for each other in this thread. if this condition last too long, I will restrict the period of time that it is in effect.
e_reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_reader View Post

go out for dinner in your normal street clothes. bring a long coat. if you are not driving you can do the setup at home.

once you have arrived / ready, get change in a restroom. I want an empty right sleeve for your coat/shirt/tee. your right hand should go under all your clothes down in between your thighs. your empty right sleeve should be pinned in the pocket of the coat.

give yourselves a morale booster by touching yourselves for 3 minutes. don't go over. Alexax you can choose to play around with your front or back, whichever feeling better.

leave you hand there where it stops. checkout yourselves in the mirror. you should look pretty normal from the outside.

now, go for your dinner. friendly reminder, you only have your left hand so don't go for a buffet.

I want the hidden right hand of Aza continues what she was doing for her morale booster every time someone meets her eyes, someone talks to her or under another condition Alexax setup for her, Aza has to play around with her clit and box as best she can.

I want the hidden right hand of Alexax continues what he was doing for his morale booster every time someone meets his eyes, someone talks to him or under another condition Aza setup for him, he must move those fingers to the point that he feels good.

no relief.

after dinner, I want you two to fix yourselves in the restroom, hand and fingers still in place.

now head to a busy street. I hope that you can still find one. ask for direction to another place from 10 strangers of the opposite sex while your fingers secretly working on you. try to find those who are willing to talk. if a stranger only gives you a finger, that does not count.

once you are done with the 10, you are free to go home. however if you keep talking to strangers, that would be a bonus.

PM me the report and I will decide on the winner. after that I will post the reports in this thread.

please post that addition condition for each other in this thread. if this condition last too long, I will restrict the period of time that it is in effect.
I like your dare but .. Well it's not cold outside and that's too public for me ...
If aza does it I'll take a punishment. Im sorry
Old 11-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
Aza

Quote:

no relief.

I second Alexax's comment. Public is a limit. And the weather is still in the 60s.

My details:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=8256
Includes likes, dislikes, limits.

My dare contest with Alexax: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=124651

PM dares within my limits, and I'll do them.
Send me links to dice dares!
Aza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
pie

For one week i think he should find a nice tight thing to wear. I know he will like the feel of the lace on his cock and in his ass. She should find a pair of tighty whities and make them home for a week, after a couople of days she will be grossed out by them. Once a day each of you must have an orgasm in your respected underwear. You may go to the bathroom as you wish, take them off thats fine, and you may also take them off to shower. Looking forward to hear about both of your week of adventure.
pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #7
e_reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexax View Post
I like your dare but .. Well it's not cold outside and that's too public for me ...
If aza does it I'll take a punishment. Im sorry
sorry didn't know the weather at your place. without the long coat it would be real public I agree. which part of us are you in? west mid or east?
e_reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #8
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

no relief.

Quote:
sorry didn't know the weather at your place. without the long coat it would be real public I agree. which part of us are you in? west mid or east?
I a in California .. So western USA
Old 11-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
jaydoes

Quote:
I a in California .. So western USA
what about this for a dare? both of you get together..each of you with a tube of ben gay....he puts bengay on her favorite toy...she puts it on her fingers and rubs his balls...the one who stops the dare first..is the loser...giving the other control of that person for the rest of the day.
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoes View Post
what about this for a dare? both of you get together..each of you with a tube of ben gay....he puts bengay on her favorite toy...she puts it on her fingers and rubs his balls...the one who stops the dare first..is the loser...giving the other control of that person for the rest of the day.
This is only online ... So no sorry
Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
Aza

Quote:
This is only online ... So no sorry
Plus he's in California and I'm in Texas. Our arms don't stretch that far xD

My details:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=8256
Includes likes, dislikes, limits.

My dare contest with Alexax: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=124651

PM dares within my limits, and I'll do them.
Send me links to dice dares!
Aza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #12
jaydoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aza View Post
Plus he's in California and I'm in Texas. Our arms don't stretch that far xD
haha...ok good point..do you two cam with each other? you could do the same dare via webcam or skype?
just do it to yourselves
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
haha...ok good point..do you two cam with each other? you could do the same dare via webcam or skype?
just do it to yourselves
We only text

... Sooo yea
Old 11-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #14
jaydoes

Quote:
We only text

... Sooo yea
wow..you guys are tough..haha...ok text each other the most embarrassing pic you can think of...something you think the other will be shocked by.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 PM   #15
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
wow..you guys are tough..haha...ok text each other the most embarrassing pic you can think of...something you think the other will be shocked by.
Sorry and we shall do that now

Advertisements
Kink Talk