Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
hornysleeper

Default Forced Public Nudity Dare (so exciting!)

Fo this dare all you need is a car with a spare key, and a lot of courage!!

1. Drive somewhere in your car. Somewhere that is secluded, but there is still a chance someone may still be able to see you (a forest works well).

2. Get out of your car and walk as far away from your car as you dare.

3. Place one of your car keys somewhere that you will remember, but where no one can see them.

4. Walk back to your car and get in.

5. Strip completely naked.

6. Get out of the car and lock your 2nd key in the car.

7. Now you are locked outside your car and your clothes are locked inside the car! You have no choice but to walk completely naked to find your hidden car keys, and then walk back naked to get to your clothes!

You can obviously make this as easy or as hard as you want depending on how far away from your car you leave the keys, and how public the place is that you pick.

If you take up the dare, please give a full report of your experience on this thread!

Good Luck!

P.S. I can't claim I thought of this dare myself, I remember reading it somewhere ages ago!

Dislikes, but will try if dared... Anal play, piss, picture requests, cum eating.

Hard limits: Extreme pain, family, lawbreaking, permanent, face pics.
hornysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 16 users say Thank You to hornysleeper for this post:
Old 11-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Very good one, I'll try that if I had a car ...

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
hornysleeper

Thanks FrenchPlayer!

You could always try it without a car...
1. Go somewhere semi-public.
2. Take off all your clothes and hide them somewhere.
3. Walk as far away from your clothes as possible.
4. Then walk back to your clothes.

For an extra challenge, set a distance goal in your head before you set off naked (as far as you dare!), and make yourself get there before turning back.

Or walk a different route back to your clothes.

Dislikes, but will try if dared... Anal play, piss, picture requests, cum eating.

Old 11-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

@hornysleeper: There isn't the part of "forced" so here my idea:
Get a small padlock. One of these you can close without the key. Open it and hide the key somewhere in the woods.
No go somewhere else, strip naked, put all clothes in a Bag and close the bag with the padlock, so you have no choise: You have to get the Key naked ;-)
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #5
hornysleeper

Leuler, that's an excellent way to achieve the forced element of the dare if you don't have a car! Great idea

Has anyone been daring enough to try this one yet!?

Old 11-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #6
New2this54
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysleeper View Post
Leuler, that's an excellent way to achieve the forced element of the dare if you don't have a car! Great idea

Has anyone been daring enough to try this one yet!?
Tried this about four hours ago. Here is how I did it.

I got in my car and I drove to a forest part of a park. I then parked my car in the car park and then walked for about 5 minutes to the other end of the park. I chucked the first of my car keys (I have 2) by a tree. I then walked back to the car and stripped. I then put my clothes on the passage seat closest to the Drivers seat. I then shut the door (Locking the other key in the car.) Obviously, this ment I had to walk through the park for 5 minutes to get the key. I was seen by a medium amount of people. I got the car key from the forest then I ran back to the car as I was embarrassed. People were starting to get their phones out and I was worried about them taking pics... So instead of getting dressed then driving off. I just jumped in the car and drove away, still naked. I drove away for about 5 minutes to a public restroom. I took the side roads so less people would see me. I then got dressed in the public restroom and went home.

Dislikes: Pictures of Face, Body Writing.

Limits: Lot of pain

---------
I don't have toys however I have house hold items.. Don't ask for pictures. If I want to take a picture, I will.
I love SeanPhilip up the bum.
My Cock is 2CM
I love big cocks in my ass
New2this54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
sportsgear

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2this54 View Post
Tried this about four hours ago. Here is how I did it.

I got in my car and I drove to a forest part of a park. I then parked my car in the car park and then walked for about 5 minutes to the other end of the park. I chucked the first of my car keys (I have 2) by a tree. I then walked back to the car and stripped. I then put my clothes on the passage seat closest to the Drivers seat. I then shut the door (Locking the other key in the car.) Obviously, this ment I had to walk through the park for 5 minutes to get the key. I was seen by a medium amount of people. I got the car key from the forest then I ran back to the car as I was embarrassed. People were starting to get their phones out and I was worried about them taking pics... So instead of getting dressed then driving off. I just jumped in the car and drove away, still naked. I drove away for about 5 minutes to a public restroom. I took the side roads so less people would see me. I then got dressed in the public restroom and went home.
Wow, that sounds hot! Makes me want to try it now

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
New2this54
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgear View Post
Wow, that sounds hot! Makes me want to try it now
You should. It was easier a bit because I was in an area were no one knows me so I wasn't that embarrassed. Not like I will see them again..

---------
I don't have toys however I have house hold items.. Don't ask for pictures. If I want to take a picture, I will.
My Cock is 2CM
Old 11-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
hornysleeper

Wow new2this, thanks for the great report of this dare, I'm really impressed!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #10
New2this54
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysleeper View Post
Wow new2this, thanks for the great report of this dare, I'm really impressed!
No problem. This isn't the first time I've been naked in public.

---------
My Cock is 2CM
Old 11-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is a great dare, I'll have to try it some time. I have an area near me known for dogging so I think I'll go there at night, put the car key on a tree branch, strip and lock the car. If anyone else shows up it'll be very exciting!

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
hornysleeper

Glad you like it anonymousbob!

Please let us know how it goes!

Old 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM   #13
sportsgear

Did this today, Couldnt use a car so i took a bag and a padlock. Went to a bike path near my neighborhood and went off the path into the woods. Put my bag down and walked for 5 minutes away put key down, walked back to bag and stripped. Locked the bag and walked most of the way to the key and walked half way back, edged (as required by my master for this dare) then went back to my bag got dressed and left. Over the course of the whole dare I was seen twice.

This is the best dare I have ever done!

SemiPublic, Domination, teamviewer/joinme, underwear, j/o, edging, teasing, bodywriting, forced nudity
light pain, wedgies, humiliation (online only), ruined orgasms, piss, cum control
anal, cbt, poo, scat, blood, permanent marks, family, extreme pain, messy, gross, illegal

Control My Calendar and day!.
sportsgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #14
hornysleeper

Haha glad u liked it sportsgear! I'm pleased people are enjoying this one

Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #15
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

I'm so going to try this. Just gotta find the time! I think doing it during the day might add the little bit of extra risk to it too

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk