Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-30-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
Kawaru

Male 19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

19/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Hi there! I'm Kawaru and I'm looking for a slave!

1) Introduction
2) What I am looking for
3) My likes, dislikes, and limits
4) What experience I have
5) What do I expect from You
6) Contact

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) My name is Kawaru, I'm from Europe. As the title says I'm 19 male. I'm a student in my local city's university, and usually I have busy days. But I want to fill the empty spaces of my time table, and I'm looking for a perfect slave to do with. I learn English but its not my native language so I'm not perfect.

2) I'm looking for a long-term slave! The sex of the slave should be FEMALE, but I accept males too. The reason I'd prefer females because I'm straight oriented. I'm looking for a person who can be a disciplined slave, and meanwhile I can speak with her/him about anything. Not just a sexual slave, but more like a friend. I prefer daily communication even if its just 10-15minute, but I want to know what happened to my slave.

3) My likes, limits....

What do I like:
  • Anal
  • Bathroom control
  • Begging
  • Blogging
  • Bondage
  • Chastity
  • Clothespins
  • Clothing control
  • Crotch Ropes
  • Deep Throating
  • Enemas
  • Gags
  • Limited Hidden Public
  • Nipple Play/Torture
  • Oral
  • Orgasm Control
  • Orgasm denial
  • Pain
  • Plugs
  • + We can discuss if You like something else! (Also for boys: Feminization!)

What I don't like, and You wont do:
  • Dangerous
  • Diaper
  • Involving friends or family
  • Poo
  • Public (I mean really)

4) Experience. Well I must say I do not have too much experience. I've been a slave for like a month and a Master for two. I have ideas in my head.

5) What do I want from you: Well daily communication is important I must say. Also you must PM photos from the beginning, but without face. I respect you and you don't have to show your face for time but later on when you trust me I recommend it! I respect you, and what you did, so the pictures WILL BE SAFE, unless you do something bad. The punishment could be humiliation where I upload you picture to somewhere like kinktalk. But this only if you agree and do bad things! You will receive tasks that you must do before a deadline or at a specific time. Those tasks could be daily or 2day/task, but I will try not to bore you to death .

6) If you are interested being my slave, then all you need to do is to fill this poll and send a PM to me!
  1. Name: (Can be nickname)
  2. Sex:
  3. Age:
  4. Orientation:
  5. Toys you have:
  6. Things you like:
  7. Things you don't like but will do (punishment):
  8. Limits:
  9. Experience:
  10. Why are you looking for a master, and what kind of relationship?:
  11. Other things (Like living conditions, do you work etc...)?
Old 10-31-2012, 03:44 AM   #2
Kawaru

Just a note: I will not reply any message that looks like: "Hello I am slave, own me!". The minimum is to fill my questions!

Advertisements
Kink Talk