Old 05-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Hornylittleslut1
Senior Member
 
Hornylittleslut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 125
Exclamation need punishment for disobeying.

I screamed without permission during a punishment earlier and my master also found that i had been watching porn when he is not there, so I have been sent here for a punishment. he says that it must be extra painful because as you may have noticed I have been disobeying him quite often and I need punishments that will teach me to not disobey him.
__________________
Limits: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, Video/webcam/pics, writing.
I have no toys.


I'm a naughty slutty slave who needs to be punished.

Shoulder length mousy hair
5'3 height
40 b bra size and shaven pussy.


Owned by Hannahsmaster9

PM me punishments, I need to learn who's slut I am.

Getdare Castle - Slave
Hornylittleslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
soltys
Senior Member
 
soltys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: getDare castle
Posts: 182
Blog Entries: 10
Send a message via Skype™ to soltys
Default

1) Get nakeed.
2) Rub your pussy with hot sauce or toothpaste.
3) Lay on your back on bed, hold your legs up.
4) Tie your knees together (you may use rope or belt)
5) Give yourselef a hard spanking with cable. Number of strokes = 25.
__________________
self-spanking, caning, whipping, cornertime, humiliation, PM's, CFNM, bondage, submission, orgasm control/denial, pegs, no-touch denial, CBT, anal, online exhibitionism (cam/pics/vids), ginger, pain, semi-public, hidden public, hidden bondage, hidden cbt, hidden crossdressing, anal, wax, chatting, crossdressing, nettles
family, friends, face, scat, pee, illegal, enema, diaper, too public

soltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
Punisher37
Distinguished Member
 
Punisher37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 552
Default

Right. 20 with each of a ruler and a belt on each of the following:
Each inner thigh
Your pussy
Each breast
so thats 100 with each, 200 over all

20 on your pussy with a hairbrush and each breast.
50 on each butt cheek with the hairbrush and 20 on each cheek with the belt.
10 with the ruler on the palm of each hand.

5, 5 minutes cold showers each day for a week, and also for a week:
Kneeling naked on dry rice for half an hour holding two coins to the wall with your nipples each day
Put a clothes peg on each nipple and leave for 20 minutes, twice a day
A bulldog clip or similar on each nipple for 5 minutes, twice a day.
Wash your mouth out with soap 3 times a day
Sleep gagged with your masters dirty underwear, naked on the floor.
A daily reminder spanking of 10 each with ruler, belt and hairbrush on your pussy.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Chocothunder
Member
 
Chocothunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 89
Default

get some fresh chilli, and cut it into small slices, then smear it all over your genital area and inside your ass
Chocothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
Hornylittleslut1
Senior Member
 
Hornylittleslut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocothunder View Post
get some fresh chilli, and cut it into small slices, then smear it all over your genital area and inside your ass
I'm afraid I cannot do this, because my master is allergic to chilli, so we never have any in our appartment
__________________
Limits: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, Video/webcam/pics, writing.
I have no toys.


I'm a naughty slutty slave who needs to be punished.

Shoulder length mousy hair
5'3 height
40 b bra size and shaven pussy.


Owned by Hannahsmaster9

PM me punishments, I need to learn who's slut I am.

Getdare Castle - Slave
Hornylittleslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #6
Hannahsmaster9
Junior Member
 
Hannahsmaster9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Default

please create the most brutal painful punishments you can think of because I am just about getting to breaking point with her.
Hannahsmaster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
turtlecf
Member
 
turtlecf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 50
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahsmaster9 View Post
please create the most brutal painful punishments you can think of because I am just about getting to breaking point with her.
Extra spanking and whipping makes her bleed that is in her limits. So I think clamps are the best.

7 Clamps on each breast ( 2 on each nipple)
10 on stomach
5 un each thigh (inner part)
3 on each pussy lip
1 on clit
1 on the tongue
1 on each finger (optional)
1 un each toe (optional)
(or any where you want)
--------------------
42 clamps (62 with optionals)

Whip her and if the whipping removes a clamp she should put it back on immediately. Do it for 15 minutes.
Then make her crawl until all the clamps remove by crawling. Make her crawl with open legs so the pussy clamps last longer. She has to shout "I'm sorry my master" or "I won't disappoint you again my master". You can whip here too while she is crawling.
Remove the tongue clamp at last.
turtlecf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
4xchamps
Account Banned
 
4xchamps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 162
Default

have your master spank you 1000 times while you are naked wherever he wants
__________________
LOVES-GETTING VERY VERY MESSY WITH ANY FOOD

LIKES-BODY WRITING, ICE, PISS, SCAT, POO, PUBLIC, EATING CUM, DIAPER DARES, WEDGIES, SPANKING
LIMITS-TOO MUCH PUBLIC, BLOOD, FAMILY & FRIENDS, CUMMING ON MY FACE, PHOTOS, VIDEOS

I HAVE BEEN VERY BAD SO VOTE ON MY POLL TO DETERMINE MY FATE
IF I GET 75 PMS SAYING "DO IT" I WILL WEAR THESE PANTIES AND THIS BRA FOR A 3 HOUR JOG. PMS ARE DUE BY JUNE 3RD
"DO IT" COUNTER"-3/75

Female 21 USA
4xchamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
Hornylittleslut1
Senior Member
 
Hornylittleslut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 125
Default

My master is still not pleased and has requested that people send me more punishments which are brutal and painful.
__________________
Limits: anything permanent, anything illegal, Diapers, Video/webcam/pics, writing.
I have no toys.


I'm a naughty slutty slave who needs to be punished.

Shoulder length mousy hair
5'3 height
40 b bra size and shaven pussy.


Owned by Hannahsmaster9

PM me punishments, I need to learn who's slut I am.

Getdare Castle - Slave
Hornylittleslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #10
fireman
Distinguished Member
 
fireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ohio
Posts: 995
Default Maste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornylittleslut1 View Post
My master is still not pleased and has requested that people send me more punishments which are brutal and painful.

Ok here is the one you will be doing. Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.
__________________
I make women this hot! If you are great enough I will put your fire out!!
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
fireman
Distinguished Member
 
fireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ohio
Posts: 995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Ok here is the one you will be doing. Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

have you done this?
__________________
I make women this hot! If you are great enough I will put your fire out!!
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #12
karthik
Member
 
karthik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 89
Default

well. here r some of them i think must be good
1. u shall be naked till d completion of this tease starting from now, no matter what happens or where u ve to go. if u want to dress, then u shall restart this tease with an apology to me n ur master. u shall not even tuoch any cloth (except ur masters), towel, bedspread or anything. u r just FULLY naked.
2. u shall not touch ur pussy with ur hands till this tease s over.
3. this tease s for a week or till u complete d tease, whichever s longer.
4. u ve to edge as many times as ur age in a day. each edge s to be held for a complete min. u should ve atleast 10 clamps on u while u edge (min- 1 on each breast, 2 on pussy lips, rest on equally sensitive areas). u shall ve atleast 30 min break between each edge. and one more thing, since u r not supposed to touch urself, i m sure u know ways to edge without touching ur pussy.
5. atleast one edge in a day has to be in front of a man. it sholud not be d one who has seen u in last 3 days.
6. as a reminder, u shall be spanked 5 times a day. at exactly 5am, 10am, 3pm, 8pm, 12am. no matter what u r doing or where u r, u ve to spank urself then n there. it has to be with any 3 items of ur chioce. with each u shall spank 5 sites- each breast, pussy lips spread open, asshole spread open, n two other sites of ur choice. 100 spanks each. so total 1500 spanks.
7. till d end of tease, u ve to do anything anyone says to u. it may be practically anything. only if it illegal, u can ask ur master for modifications so that u can perform it.
8. ur master can give u permission to cum anytime during day or night. u shall ve only 30 sec. every sec u delay for cuming or edging, u ve to spank ur 5 sites 50 times n shall continue this tease for that many days.
9. since one of ur limit s writing, i ve added it to make it bad for u. everyday u ve to write 20 punishments to ur pussy. also u ve to explain in 2500 words about d punishments u recieved that day. everything by hand, kneeling on floor. u ve to fuck ur asshole while u write it. any mistake- grammatical or scratchs, u shall recieve that many spanks on ur pussy by ur master. if he refuses to give, give double of it urself.
10. once u finish, u ve to pm me d scan of ur handwritten notes, n expalin ur punishment on this site or any other n ask for permission to end it. u should get permission from atleast 10 people to end this tease.
11. anytime u disobey this order or u cum (u ve to ruin it if u do), u shall restart this.
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
Dravot
Distinguished Member
 
Dravot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 958
Send a message via MSN to Dravot Send a message via Yahoo to Dravot
Default

To teach you to take it and not scream you are to do the following:

You will need
8 clothes pegs
1 bobby pin

You will strip naked and play with yourself till you are very excited.

Now clip the bobby pin onto your clit, using 4 of the clothes pegs, peg closed your pussy (hold the lips together and put a peg on)

Now put on clothes peg on each nipple

Now put one clothes peg on the tip of your tongue and one on your septum (just the skin)

You will keep them there for 20 minutes during which time you will do 20 squats and 20 toe touches.

If any of them fall off you are to replace them and add one squat and one toe touch, regardless of how many you must do the time limit remains at 20 minutes.

This may mean you have to put them back on after every squat and keep doing toe touches and squats the entire 20 minutes. It is acceptable for you to not complete the entire allotted number of exercises in 20 minutes but if that's the case then you should still be doing squats and toe touches for the entire 20 minutes.
__________________
Detriments you call us? Detriments? Well I want to remind you that it was detriments like us that built this bloody Empire AND the Izzat of the bloody Raj. Hats on.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to PM me for another.

Looking for a submissive, see my ad.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135771

Kik Dravot8181

Last edited by Dravot; 05-15-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
Hannahsmaster9
Junior Member
 
Hannahsmaster9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik View Post
well. here r some of them i think must be good
1. u shall be naked till d completion of this tease starting from now, no matter what happens or where u ve to go. if u want to dress, then u shall restart this tease with an apology to me n ur master. u shall not even tuoch any cloth (except ur masters), towel, bedspread or anything. u r just FULLY naked.
2. u shall not touch ur pussy with ur hands till this tease s over.
3. this tease s for a week or till u complete d tease, whichever s longer.
4. u ve to edge as many times as ur age in a day. each edge s to be held for a complete min. u should ve atleast 10 clamps on u while u edge (min- 1 on each breast, 2 on pussy lips, rest on equally sensitive areas). u shall ve atleast 30 min break between each edge. and one more thing, since u r not supposed to touch urself, i m sure u know ways to edge without touching ur pussy.
5. atleast one edge in a day has to be in front of a man. it sholud not be d one who has seen u in last 3 days.
6. as a reminder, u shall be spanked 5 times a day. at exactly 5am, 10am, 3pm, 8pm, 12am. no matter what u r doing or where u r, u ve to spank urself then n there. it has to be with any 3 items of ur chioce. with each u shall spank 5 sites- each breast, pussy lips spread open, asshole spread open, n two other sites of ur choice. 100 spanks each. so total 1500 spanks.
7. till d end of tease, u ve to do anything anyone says to u. it may be practically anything. only if it illegal, u can ask ur master for modifications so that u can perform it.
8. ur master can give u permission to cum anytime during day or night. u shall ve only 30 sec. every sec u delay for cuming or edging, u ve to spank ur 5 sites 50 times n shall continue this tease for that many days.
9. since one of ur limit s writing, i ve added it to make it bad for u. everyday u ve to write 20 punishments to ur pussy. also u ve to explain in 2500 words about d punishments u recieved that day. everything by hand, kneeling on floor. u ve to fuck ur asshole while u write it. any mistake- grammatical or scratchs, u shall recieve that many spanks on ur pussy by ur master. if he refuses to give, give double of it urself.
10. once u finish, u ve to pm me d scan of ur handwritten notes, n expalin ur punishment on this site or any other n ask for permission to end it. u should get permission from atleast 10 people to end this tease.
11. anytime u disobey this order or u cum (u ve to ruin it if u do), u shall restart this.
May I just point our, that Limits, means that she doesn't do it, limits are not dislikes which can be intertwined into punishments, however, limits should be respected, and you however have not by adding writing into this punishment, I may be her master and I wish for her to be punished, however, I do still respect her limits.
Hannahsmaster9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #15
DerbySubMale
Senior Member
 
DerbySubMale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Derby, United Kingdom
Posts: 394
Blog Entries: 1
Default

You should be totally naked except for your highest heels.

Take a bar of soap and run it under a tap for five minutes. Then place the soap in your mouth, grab a coin, and go and stand by a wall on a hard floor.

Place the coin against the wall at nose height, hold it in place with the tip of your nose, and place your hands on your head.

You must remain there for thirty minutes without dropping the coin. Use a timer to time you. There should be nothing to distract you - no TV, no music, phone switched off, etc.

If you drop the coin, spank each of your bottom cheeks twenty times with a hard-backed hairbrush, and then you resume your position, nose pressing the coin against the wall, soap in your mouth, hands on your head. The thirty minute timer starts again.

This punishment only ends when you have successfully held your position for a full thirty minutes without dropping the coin.

Then, and only then, may you remove the soap from your mouth.

Write a full report on this thread afterwards.

Enjoy!
__________________
DerbySubMale
Owned by Punisher37. Its Master is keen to hear from Doms interested in dealing with this slave offline.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Advertisements

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. - Dance and Play