Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Default Spoon Transportation Challenge

A few different dares you can try involving spoons. I advise using plastic ones for most of these.

BREASTS:
Roll two dice. This is the number of spoons you must transport from point A to point B. Point A is wherever youd' like it. Point B is a soft basket, paper bowl, or similar; basically it just has to be something you can drop the spoons into.

Place a spoon on at least one nipple and carry said spoon using only your chest to point B. Repeat until all the spoons have been on your nipple(s). For each spoon you drop, spank yourself 10 times with a wooden spoon.

BUTT:
Roll two dice. This is the number of objects you must transport from point A to point B. Point A is wherever you'd like it. Point B is a soft basket, paper bowl, or similar; basically it just has to be something you can drop the objects into. The objects should be something you can put several of into your butt hole.

Get on all fours and place the objects on the spoon one by one. Now try to get the objects to Point B without dropping them. Place each object dropped in your butt and masturbate for a number of minutes equal to the number of items dropped. No orgasms or removing objects allowed until that time is up, though you may masturbate with the objects if you would like.

VAGINA:
Place a spoon in your vagina and place a hard-boiled egg on the spoon. Roll 2 dice, this is the number of minutes you must hold your egg on the spoon using only your vagina. If you drop the egg at any point, you must place it in your vagina for the remainder of the time and then suck on the egg for two minutes. You may not orgasm until you hold the egg in your vagina for the time rolled or until you do the punishment below:

Punishment: Roll a die and masturbate for that many minutes. At the end of that time, roll the die again. If it's the same number as before, you may come. If it is a different number, you must continue masturbating for that many more minutes. Repeat until you roll the same number twice.

Tell me how you like it, ladies and gents.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Mythologist for this post:
Old 02-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
Fabio2536

Send a message via MSN to Fabio2536 Send a message via Yahoo to Fabio2536

you could also use your erect pinis, like your nose, to transport a spoon from point A to B. this meaning hank the spoon from your tip like many kids do on their nose. (hint: licking or blowing humid air works better)
Fabio2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
forexdude

Smile

Spoon Transportation Challenge...what a great name!

The name alone has inspired all kinds of devious challenges I never even thought of before until now. Thanks!

Here's an example...

Place a plastic spoon in your mouth and while using no hands (only the spoon) move X to Y.

X could be many things like candy, dog food, whip cream, liquid chocolate, cum, etc. Y could be from one room to another, person's body to a towel, location A on a person to location B on the same person, etc.

Punishment!

On top of that, you added a wonderful nugget of fun in your punishment. It got my mind going about new types of punishments.

How about this variation...

Setup
Roll a die to determine your "lucky" number.
Roll a die a second time to determine your "unlucky" number.

Game Play
Now play the game by rolling the die.
If you get your lucky number you are done.
If you get your unlucky number, you must take a punishment (you determine this before you start).
All other numbers mean you have to wait that many minutes before trying again.
You can masturbate during this time if that is how you set the game up.

I would suggest when you roll your unlucky number, you have a pre-defined punishment. An option to this is to have six punishments and so you would roll to determine which one of the six punishments you would receive. This way you wouldn't know which punishment you may get and it would keep the game fresh.

Enjoy!

Last edited by forexdude; 02-15-2010 at 08:04 AM.
forexdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Good ideas. The only thing i see that might discourage some people is the creative effort that would go into making a list of punishments. I suppose you could always just go around getdare and look for six random punishments that you like and make those your list.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #5
aviddrummer

For the butt one do you use a spoon for that or just insert stuff up there?
aviddrummer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk