View Poll Results: Bra or panties?
Bra 81 63.78%
Panties 46 36.22%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Which is more humiliating?

Which is more humiliating for a guy to wear, bra or panties?

I have been pondering this question for a while and have asked my friend, she said panties but I said bra.

I am genuinely interested in the responses so please answer truthfully.

Both genders can answer, don't feel like you can't answer if you are a girl.

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
hotguns

panties for me
hotguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

i find the panties are more humiliating. A bra is embarassing if you are caught with it but you can always pass it off as a joke or dare or something along those lines. Panties though, they just seem to carry more weight, so to speak. Peaople will give you more grief if you are caught in them.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't think about that, I was thinking that everyone wears underwear of some sort but only women wear bras, but perhaps you could then say that because everyone wears underwear of some sorts there is a big division between male and female underwear so to keep society from a genderless or unisex society, this therefore makes the fact that you are wearing female underwear more humiliating than a bra, that men have no use for (reason to wear).

The moral of the story, no matter what you're told, society still hasn't reached equality.

Sorry to rant, I'm just very passionate about gender equality

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.

Last edited by inflamio; 11-11-2013 at 03:04 PM.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #5
NYC

I think bra because it is harder to hide
NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Definitely a bra.

I've worn panties my fair share of times, I'll admit it - even when a dare was NOT involved. Sure, I do find it a bit humiliating, but it is also rather arousing.

A bra on the other hand...well there's no real reason for a guy to have one on. Once, I have worn a bra and it was awkward. The straps dug into my shoulders and it was unpleasant. I was quite humiliated and didn't enjoy it at all.

Unrelated, but I pity you gals that have to wear bras. I sure hope that some of them are comfortable, because my lone experience indicated otherwise.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
Elysium

Bra definitely.

You can probably get away with wearing panties by saying you were in a hurry and hand to find all the clothes that you were wearing in an instant.

Bra, no excuse.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
dracone1313

I could see either way. People associate panties more with sissiness, so are more likely to make a bigger deal of it. But a bra is both more likely to be seen, and harder to excuse. I suppose it depends on whether you mean per instance of being caught without an excuse, or in total.

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflamio View Post
I didn't think about that, I was thinking that everyone wears underwear of some sort but only women wear bras, but perhaps you could then say that because everyone wears underwear of some sorts there is a big division between male and female underwear so to keep society from a genderless or unisex society, this therefore makes the fact that you are wearing female underwear more humiliating than a bra, that men have no use for (reason to wear).

The moral of the story, no matter what you're told, society still hasn't reached equality.

Sorry to rant, I'm just very passionate about gender equality
don't be sorry for the rant please don't. I am gender queer and have wondered for a long time about it all.
Here is my little rant. we all study animals in school right? in the animal world the females are (not trying to start anything here) more plain if you will less color less show etc. in the animal world the males are flashy colorful and what not they make a statement as to say look at me.
then you have the human world so full of self importance that pokes fun of animals all the time but we as humans think the woman shout be flashy and colorful. why is this? I have always wondered all those animal species out there and only 1 is different? kinda something to chew on and think about.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #10
lta9613
Distinguished Member

Bra...most of the underwear I wear is small and tight enough to be panties.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #11
Met

I wear panties occasionally, they feel sexier, look better, have a thong.
I have a gf since a few years back, when shes lazy and havent been washing she have borrowed mine.

so for me its more degrading to choose a bra. its not a common piece of clothing to wear for a man (and until they put down the same effort on male underwear, the answer is "yes", panties are more common for male to wear)
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:35 AM   #12
pisspants

For me it has to be a bra. It's more visible and it's difficult to come up with a convincing excuse as to why you should be wearing one.
pisspants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #13
ctsub4otk
Baby Member

For me it is the bra. With just a normal shirt you can see the bra straps. Plus i am constintly adjusting the straps. try standing in line to pay for something and wondering whether the person behind you and see you are wearing a bra
ctsub4otk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #14
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

If it turns you on it is actually not really humiliating. You know what it is that turns you on and you have fun with it. It would be humiliating if you have to do it but it doesn't turn you on. I guess might be better to ask a two part question. Does it turn you on? If yes what you turns you on more having to wear a bra or panty? Just a thought.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:22 AM   #15
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

I gave it some more thought, I guess for me it would have to be a bra would be more humiliating, I can always fairly easily wear my boxerbriefs over top the panties I'd be FORCED to wear.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, humiliation