Old 05-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
tcfd403
getDare Sweetheart

Since you failed while edging
edge 3 times an hour a day while awake with out cumming until your master gives you that privelage I will not
tcfd403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
will4fun
getDare Sweetheart

Practice cock sucking with a dildo or vegetable for total of 1 hour every day (at least five minutes per session). Do it naked with a hard on (you can pump to keep it hard but no cumming).
will4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
fireman
gD king

You will be naked kneeling on rice, at a table. Your hand you normally write with will be tied to the table, leg or somehow so it cannot reach the top of the table. You can tie it with a shoelace. Now you will write 250 times.
Dear master your horny little slut has been bad and deserves whatever you desire to do to me. Please accept my appoligity. I promise I will do better.
Now this must be all correct such as capital letters, punition, and must not be on 1 line. Any unreadable lines will have to be redone 10 times.
Then you will come back here and give a very detailed report for all to read!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
slavenick

Send a message via MSN to slavenick

Thank you all for your punishment ideas/suggestions. I hope that my Master deems one acceptable. I will let you know more when I do, also if you have more ideas please continue to post them.
slavenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

You should be totally naked.

Take a bar of soap and run it under a tap for five minutes. Then place the soap in your mouth, grab a coin, and go and stand by a wall on a hard floor.

Place the coin against the wall at nose height, hold it in place with the tip of your nose, and place your hands on your head.

You must remain there for thirty minutes without dropping the coin. Use a timer to time you. There should be nothing to distract you - no TV, no music, phone switched off, etc.

If you drop the coin, spank each of your bottom cheeks twenty times with a hard-backed hairbrush, and then you resume your position, nose pressing the coin against the wall, soap in your mouth, hands on your head. The thirty minute timer starts again.

This punishment only ends when you have successfully held your position for a full thirty minutes without dropping the coin.

Then, and only then, may you remove the soap from your mouth.

Write a full report on this thread afterwards.

Enjoy!

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk