Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
Bigtitswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxstupid15xx View Post
have the hottest one wear diapers for the remain time she must pee them and if your up your up to it you can force her to poo and only you girls can change
and how are we supposed to know whose the hottest one!

Also no diapers about.
Bigtitswhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #17
Bigtitswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyjess View Post
take a freezing cold shower don't dry off with a towel then pour a bucket of ice on your head and stand by the AC for 2 min
Went and got another bucket of ice. Was strange to walk down the hallway looking for it, wondering if anyone who saw me could imagine why I was getting the ice.

Who gets ice anymore!?

Came back. Didn't want to ruin another set of cloths so I stripped to my panties. Was embarssed to take off my top in front of Jen, but figured if she could do it so could I.

The shower was cold at first, like a shock, then fine for awhile.

but when I got out i felt cold all over again. The ice was nothing except on my feet.

But the AC was freezing, and also in front of the window!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:20 PM   #18
frontline

Are you willing to take pics?

Dislikes: public, family, cops
Limit: illegal

I have a Cam
frontline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #19
Bigtitswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Ok, 4 more dares for you, and alternatively to take pics,
do it in public! And flip a coin to decide who does what,
that is, after all the dice are rolled and you know what
the dare is about!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104863

Have fun!
So it shoulda been her turn, but we did as you said and I lost the first coin flip. My first pic was me naked sitting on a chair, with my arms over my breasts.

Just sitting naked on the hotel chair was kinda gross I have to admit, and Jen was laughing manaically as she took the pic. This may have been a mistake. lol.

Pic 2 was the same woman, only now I had to lay on the chair and most of the pic was of my ass and pussy. I got to put a shirt on at least. I didn't have any stuffed animals on me.

Final letter M (KIM): same woman, who looks nothing like me. This time I had to get all the way naked again, and do a very strange move on the floor. My breasts hit the ground and I had to like look through my legs.

Prolly not attractive, but Jen liked it.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
Bigtitswhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontline View Post
Are you willing to take pics?
Not that we'll share.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #21
DarqueSock

Ice contest. You each take turns doing this.

30 seconds to fit as many whole cubes of ice in your mouth as you can. Count it after you spit it out. Broken/chewed don't count.

Winner gets to flick each of the looser's nipples (nail flick) equal to the number of cubes won by.

In the event of a tie you each get 2 turns on each nipple (alternating with eachother each flick)

Last edited by DarqueSock; 04-29-2012 at 09:40 PM.
DarqueSock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #22
Chocothunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtitswhore View Post
So it shoulda been her turn, but we did as you said and I lost the first coin flip. My first pic was me naked sitting on a chair, with my arms over my breasts.

Just sitting naked on the hotel chair was kinda gross I have to admit, and Jen was laughing manaically as she took the pic. This may have been a mistake. lol.

Pic 2 was the same woman, only now I had to lay on the chair and most of the pic was of my ass and pussy. I got to put a shirt on at least. I didn't have any stuffed animals on me.

Final letter M (KIM): same woman, who looks nothing like me. This time I had to get all the way naked again, and do a very strange move on the floor. My breasts hit the ground and I had to like look through my legs.

are you posting the pics here
Chocothunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:27 AM   #23
BtO
Distinguished Member

Hi Bigtitswhore

I have a really nice task for two girls:

Attractive shopping expedition (Two women will go on shopping tour and select mutually sexily clothes. Both visit 7 stations, where they change into sexy clothes. There are many, voluntary stopovers and special tasks on the tour, too.)

Have fun
BtO
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:43 AM   #24
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtitswhore View Post

Thanks, now there's only 3 more dares to go (from my dare list), I'm looking forward to your detailed reports! Who will do the next dare???
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #25
Big_Mike
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree View Post
you got a sharpie?

take turns body writing on each other. you get to write one thing on an exposed part of the body..and it can be as mean about the other person as you like. "what saggy tits you have" etc

BUT everytime you write something mean, you have to remove an item of clothing...then they get the pen

good way for chicks to be brutally honest with each other...game ends when you're both naked or one of you cries

PS...you might want to have some exposed skin that you can cover up tomorrow to start off with. dont want her writing on your hands/face...sharpie doesnt wash off so good in a hurry. I know....I still have a smiley on my ass from a dare 3 days ago
If you're just worried about being cruel, do this dare but write nice things instead, maybe write compliments on the body parts you like of hers and vice versa.

Also you could both switch phones for one hour and text people pretending to be the other person.
Big_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #26
turtlecf

one has to put a fruit (cucumber, banana, ...) in her panties, anywhere she wants ( on her pussy or asshole but not insert it) and run in the room until she sweats enough. The other one has to eat the fruit.

Last edited by turtlecf; 04-30-2012 at 07:07 AM.
turtlecf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #27
slave regina

Go to the hotel bar/restaurant. Order a pitcher of water. Each of you should drink 2 glasses of water before you begin. Now you must trade your bra and panties. You may not leave the table until you are wearing the other persons undies. Every 15 minutes that passes you must have another glass of water. Don't take too long, we don't want to have any accidents.

If you both of age, use your favorite alcoholic beverage instead of water.
slave regina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #28
Loves2control88

Send a message via MSN to Loves2control88 Send a message via Yahoo to Loves2control88

I have an embarrassing dare for the both of you. You both must be naked and you both will lay on the bed and masturbate. The first one to cum is exempt from the next 3 dares.
Loves2control88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #29
flon2
Distinguished Member

I dare you to swap panties. You don't need to take them off in front of each other, just swap them. I hope you two don't vary much in size.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #30
Bigtitswhore

Will resume dares tommorw. Too tired to check in detail now. I see a bunch of them have us doing shit to each other, or masterbating. Those won't be done.

The idea is: I want to be able to sit back and enjoy her doing shit. I can't do that if I'm also doing the dare - even if it's to her.

Same for her to me. I don't want to be doing this stuff.

Thanks for all the suggestions though, will read in detail tommorw.

Advertisements
Kink Talk