Old 11-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
TRAINME

Default lots of frozen cum

hello there
well,i have been saving my cum-after masturbation- in a glass in the freezer for quite some time.now it almost filled up.a glass full of cum!!!my cum!!
well,i have had this idea and i thought i should fill the glass.the problem is i dont knw what to do now with it.i want something clever,kinky as hell
you can give me a single dare to do with all of it,or more dares that use only a part of the cum in the glass.
also i want to ask,whats the best way to defroze it,so it doesnt take a century???

my likes:humiliation,crosdressing,pain,semi-public
limits:scat,scar,public

come on guys!!!!
TRAINME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
DareMeister
Account Banned

This would be so awesome to do, too bad I don't have any private freezer space...

I've read around a bit and gotten a few ideas. I like the sound of freezing it into individual cubes better than one big chunk, since then you can do more things with it...

If you like semi-public humiliation, why don't you try inserting a few cum-cubes up your ass and walking to the nearest mall or something like that. If you're unlucky, you might end up letting out a creampie in your jeans that people might be able to notice...not to mention that just the thought of this should keep you plenty aroused.

Or, you could put one or two cubes in your mouth and just walk around somewhere that you won't have to talk to anyone, but there will be plenty of people around. Don't swallow for the whole time, just let them melt and suck on it until you get home.

Have fun!
DareMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=DareMeister;355937]This would be so awesome to do, too bad I don't have any private freezer space...
QUOTE]

i have the same problem
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
DareMeister
Account Banned

I don't know about where you live, but here in Canada it gets well below zero outside during the winter. maybe I'll be able to find a secret hiding place outside

Also, I read that a lot of people microwave it to heat it up, or put it in a waterproof container and then put that in hot water.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
TRAINME

well,i liked the idea of puttings some frozen cum in my mouth and go for a walk somewhere with lots of people.i will do it tomorrow.i will try to cut some amount of the frozen cum ,then i ll put it in my mouth and go for a walk.maybe about 20 min or so.and i wont sswallow untill i get home
Old 11-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
DareMeister
Account Banned

Come on, if you're doing that one then you have to put at least one cubes worth up your ass. I see that you've dared people to insert ice cubes, so you must be ok with it...Just make one extra cube tonight and wear some underwear that you don't care about just in case.

You know you want to
Old 11-19-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
TRAINME

ok daremeister i will do it the way you want.i just put in the freezer a new cum-cube and i am waiting it to freeze.so in the evening probably i ll do the dare.large amount of cum in mouth,and a cube up the ass.i am so excited i ll feel for sure like i cummed whore
Old 11-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
TRAINME

ok ok
i just returned home and i did great in this dare
first i got naked,then took the small icecube out of the freezer and insertet it in my ass.then i wore a thong,jeans,t shirt and my jacket.after that i broke a large enough amount of cum from the filled glass and put it in my mouth. i alreday felt like a whore
i exited my house and i started walking not knowing where to go.people passed by and i was almost sure that they knew what i was doing.that turned me on even more.the iced-cum in my mouth was already melting and i was tasting my own cum-wthout swallowing of course.
i decided to do some window shopping and i i was just looking at windows.the cum in my ass was almost completely defrozen and i was trying to not let it go. after a while the pice of cum in my mouth was completely melt,and i had a big gulp of cum in my mouth,not being allowed to swallow.at that point i understood that if i met up by accident with a friend of mine,i would be completely exposed.i hope this wouldnt happen.
after that,i decided to go to the nearby mall and so did i.i wondered in the mall for 20 minitues and then decided it was time to return.nothing strange happened on my way home and at last i was back,in my house.
the moment i closed the door behind me i swallowed the cum in my mouth.i was glad i did it.then i went to the batroom and released the one that was in my ass,which i must admit had a hard time keeping in my ass.

well,i must say it was an exciting dare to do.i felt really humiliated all the time.felt like a whore full of cum.and i love it

now i am ready for new dares!!!!! there is still quite a lot of cum in the glass that must be taken care of!!!

give me a shot!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #9
TRAINME

come on come on.there is still plety of cum for use.to make it more interesting,i could also send some pics
Old 11-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, take some of the cum from the glass, put it in your ass, as much as youd like. Let it melt and have a cream pie, take a picture and send it to me.
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk