Old 04-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
dareme2do
Account Banned

Default Kacy

Kacy was about 5 foot two with beautiful blonde staeaks she had a perfect hour glass body. It made all the girls jealous of her. One day she was in the lunch hall and Laura came up to here with the posh lot and sat down.
"How is dinner Kacy?"
"It fine, thank you laura"
"Do you want a bit more Kacy?"
"Just a little" Kacy face then erupted into a smile.
Laura then swept her hand under the tray and graabbed the smooth white plate. In a swift movement Laura pulled the waistband of Kacy thong and skirt and tipped Mash potatos with gravy and honey soaked meat then she pulled her waistband to the ceiling. Kacy face then changed as she was going to erupt into tears. She ran though corridor though corridor running to her locker all the boys and girls sniggering at the brown stained material that trailed behind her. Eventally she came to her locker and she found no PE kit what she was looking for only a note saying this:
Kacy
You will have to wear this now or else more bad things are going to happen once you are wearing it come to the gym with no shoes socks or bra and leave all clothing out by secound girls changing room
(suit http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ladies-Camil...997354&sr=1-17). She then went in to the toilet and changed and went up to the gym.
Please comment be easy this is my first story

Last edited by dareme2do; 04-09-2012 at 11:55 AM.
dareme2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Prommising start could be a bit longer
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
zeke

Default Keep it up!

Keep it up, this sounds good so far!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #4
dareme2do
Account Banned

Kacy tipped toed past her engglish teachers room and gently opened the english door and lowered the bag into place after that she slowly creaked the door back into place. She then carried on walking feeling ashamed of what she was wearing still people sniggered at what she was wearing she finally arrived in the gym. She jumped up and down as she felt the ice cold floor. All of a sudden she got blindfolded tape was fastened around her wrists, ankles and mouth next they took her a foot off the ground in a wedgie to tape her elbows and legs together after that the lights went out and her blindfold was removed. She the door shut and the lights came back on. She looked down and saw a sign saying
I've been a very bad girl do as you please The jumper was slightly undone as well she screamed but the gag just turned it into a muff of a voice she was in the frezing storage room. At the end of lunch the bell went and 5th period was year 11 boys. They came in and it was a free session because the PE teacher was off ill. They al rushed into the storage and saw Kacy most of the boys laughed and mocked her. They then hooked her underware and the door hook and four or five boys stayed inside all of them closed the door and shot her about 5 meters in the air. They swarmed the storage room until they finally found cricket bats. They went on a ladder and stood at the top each taking 4 or 5 swings at her bum. Tears started to run from her eyes from the wedgie puling at her lips and her cheeks burning red. The boys then returned from playing football and she was lowered she sighed relief. The boys looked at her and untied her legs and arms but left her wrists and ankles stongly sealed together. The boys then took her into there locker room and pushed her in the showers. They turned in on full blast cold. Her nipples suddenly got hard and the wet material sagged all over her 36 DD. THe material clung onto her like a mother over a newborn baby. She was left there until she could untie herself. Eventally after end bell the janitor saw her and untied he but out of embarssment she ran off when she got to english she checked if the clothes were outside and they were not. She tariled to her locker and found a text on her phone and a parcell. Kacy
You can change into this now but make sure you walk past the woods today
( clothing http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEG-AVENUE-W...048858&sr=1-35 socks http://www.amazon.co.uk/WHITE-HOLD-S...4048908&sr=1-7 shoes http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEG-AVENUE-W...048973&sr=1-21) She gulped her fear down and carried on thinking what was to come.
dareme2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
moonmoon

It was very rushed. Slow down the story some, and explain more.

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

I have to agree you are rushing and not spell checking or making sure it makes sense, in all places. I know it is your first story but it is better to get it right now.
Also the link in the first part is to a all in one suit but in the second part of the story she is being wedgied. Is there something missing or is it the wrong link? I have read it a couple of times before asking.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk